Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it sounds like she tried to tell at least one person and that person didn't believe her. The thought that she had to endure that again just to obtain proof is absolutely sickening. (If that's what happened, of course.)
MOO
Too bad she didn't feel like going to her mother for help was an option.

There was a case nearby recently that was very similar except the girls mother found out and brought the hammer down on the father the same day.

Pediatric dentist charged with sex abuse involving a minor

I think in order to make the initial charge, there had to be videos of herself (SP). And I don't think it would have been that difficult for a teen to figure out how to accomplish.
EDIT: Sorry, the post I was replying to was deleted before I replied, and I didn't notice.

Sorry about that, I read it after I posted it, realized it didn't make sense/say what I wanted, gave up and deleted :) The thread's moving fast!

Too bad she didn't feel like going to her mother for help was an option.

There was a case nearby recently that was very similar except the girls mother found out and brought the hammer down on the father the same day.

Pediatric dentist charged with sex abuse involving a minor

I'm trying to keep an open mind about the mother since we don't have any facts, but it's not looking to me like she either would or could help, or SP didn't *think* she could/would. I sounds like a horrible household.

I'm trying to keep an open mind about the mother since we don't have any facts, but it's not looking to me like she either would or could help, or SP didn't *think* she could/would. I sounds like a horrible household.
I am not accusing, just lamenting that this couldn't have been solved in a much more straight forward way.

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed but I'm jumping in on this one late. Is he an adoptive dad in the sense that he married the mother and then adopted or are they both adoptive parents? I ask because if it's the later, could the person(s) she was found with in WI be biological parents? Again, sorry if this was addressed already.

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed but I'm jumping in on this one late. Is he an adoptive dad in the sense that he married the mother and then adopted or are they both adoptive parents? I ask because if it's the later, could the person(s) she was found with in WI be biological parents? Again, sorry if this was addressed already.
Adoptive Dad is the accused - bio dad is in Missouri I believe someone posted up thread - WI people are unrelated - again posted in MSM media link in the thread for media links only. Always a great place to stop in and check the status of a case you are following IMO. Pommy and others keep it updated all day and all night long...

It does sound like SP didn't think telling her mom was an option, for whatever reason. That is backed up by things I have come across elsewhere, but it is against TOS so I won't bring it up here...

Dad was adoptive, mom is bio-mom. Bio-dad is alive but not in WI. Don't know the detail behind how that came about.

This really surprises me - who is talking to her ? how do they know she is really safe? I'm confused about this strategy.

It was reported last night that she is "in custody" so they know she is safe, they just have not interviewed her yet. She is probably in the care of social services in WI until she can be transported back to TN. MOO.

Yes, it sounds like she tried to tell at least one person and that person didn't believe her. The thought that she had to endure that again just to obtain proof is absolutely sickening. (If that's what happened, of course.)
MOO
I can't imagine who would tell her that she had to obtain evidence like that. Any mandated reporter from school, church etc. I would think the first reaction of any adult would be to notify authorities.

Just catching up over here and wondering if someone can alert a moderator to get her photo removed from the websleuths main page (in the sidebar). She is a victim of sexual assault and we need to do our best to give her back as much privacy as is possible.

I can't imagine who would tell her that she had to obtain evidence like that. Any mandated reporter from school, church etc. I would think the first reaction of any adult would be to notify authorities.
Agreed. I don't think anybody would have told her to go to that extreme. In fact, such a suggestion seems to me to be downright criminal. I think she did that on her own, feeling she needed the proof.

Many times SA victims are told by their abusers that nobody will ever believe them. That is one of the reasons so many victims don't come forward.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member