Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if RP and CP previously in the midst of a divorce and reconciled...maybe when in Georgia.

It does sound like SP didn't think telling her mom was an option, for whatever reason. That is backed up by things I have come across elsewhere, but it is against TOS so I won't bring it up here...
Could CP have found out what was happening and arranged for SP to escape to WI without RP's knowledge, then played along during the PC? Would that scenario fit the info you came across?

I can't imagine who would tell her that she had to obtain evidence like that. Any mandated reporter from school, church etc. I would think the first reaction of any adult would be to notify authorities.
IMO if she confided in someone her age, they would automatically think of getting proof on her phone. Teens have an amazing ability to start videoing something when the rest of us haven't been able to get our phones out yet.

Many times SA victims are told by their abusers that nobody will ever believe them. That is one of the reasons so many victims don't come forward.
MOO

^^^ THIS ^^^ We need to fix this! All of our resources, and processes, should be helping the victims!

My stomach was in my throat when I read this newest revelation. Sickening.

That SP was able to get herself out of there is nearly a miracle.

That someone took pictures, and video, seems to be what enabled LE to break this case.
We do not know who took this incriminating evidence, but I'm leaning towards SP finding the courage to do so.

And here, all along, I thought it was DNA from the sheets. Whichever one it happened to be. IMO JMO

No, she was found in Wisconsin.

Missing teenager found in Wisconsin, father arrested
Jones said no one from his office had talked to the teenager yet, but Detective Jason Fillyaw and other deputies were on their way to Wisconsin today to pick her up.
I find it interesting that there is no heart rending, emotional reunion with her family planned. It seems rather cold for her to be returning with a detective and deputies. I wonder where she is returning to and to whom.

^^^ THIS ^^^ We need to fix this! All of our resources, and processes, should be helping the victims!

My stomach was in my throat when I read this newest revelation. Sickening.

That SP was able to get herself out of there is nearly a miracle.

That someone took pictures, and video, seems to be what enabled LE to break this case.
We do not know who took this incriminating evidence, but I'm leaning towards SP finding the courage to do so.

And here, all along, I thought it was DNA from the sheets. Whichever one it happened to be. IMO JMO
BBM
I think this is why she took the sheets......the evidence is there.

I find it interesting that there is no heart rending, emotional reunion with her family planned. It seems rather cold for her to be returning with a detective and deputies. I wonder where she is returning to and to whom.

I guess we are waiting on details about her 2 sisters, and brother. Would they reunite the siblings? What has been reported on the mom? I don't recall anything specific. Sigh. Those poor kids, they are all victims of this monster.

We don't know the circumstances yet, but I would think all of the children have been taken out of the home for now.

No, she was found in Wisconsin. We don't know how she got there or who she was with yet. Only that the people she was with there are not related to her.
Interesting. Will they be in trouble for harboring her? Seems to me they safeguarded her, but it wasn't done legally. Unless, of course, the mother gave permission.
Could her bio father have given permission? Could this be who she's been with?

It was reported last night that she is "in custody" so they know she is safe, they just have not interviewed her yet. She is probably in the care of social services in WI until she can be transported back to TN. MOO.
Gosh, if she was happy out in Wisconsin and felt safe, it's a shame she has to go back to TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho