Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Will they be in trouble for harboring her? Seems to me they safeguarded her, but it wasn't done legally. Unless, of course, the mother gave permission.
Could her bio father have given permission? Could this be who she's been with?
No, it was specifically stated that the people she was staying with in Wisconsin weren't related to her in any way.

Thanks. Obviously I've been reading backwards. ;)

That's no fun! You miss all the good stuff skipping like that! IMO anyway :)

Not that much of this could be considered 'good.' The horror that has been inflicted on SP could have been overwhelming. Who to turn to? Who to trust?

I will be saying some extra 'thanks' to the Universe these coming days. SP Strong!

Anyone think, maybe, the authorities knew where she was for at least part or all of the last 2 1/2 weeks but didn't want her coming home to what they discovered to be a sick environment...so they patiently waited until they could put together a case to charge him with rape/making it stick before announcing that she was safe?

Poor girl :(

Your home is supposed to the only place you can/should feel safe. It's so sad to hear how often this is not the case.

Hopefully she can recover and regain what's left of her childhood. Stay strong little child, stay strong :heart:

Last edited:
Just catching up over here and wondering if someone can alert a moderator to get her photo removed from the websleuths main page (in the sidebar). She is a victim of sexual assault and we need to do our best to give her back as much privacy as is possible.
I flagged your post for a mod to review this great suggestion.

Anyone think, maybe, the authorities knew where she was for at least part or all of the last 2 1/2 weeks but didn't want her coming home to what they discovered to be a sick environment...so they patiently waited until they could put together a case to charge him with rape/making it stick before announcing that she was safe?

Tricky. I really don't think they would do that and leave her siblings in that environment, particularly her 12-year-old sister. That in itself sounds like it could be construed as child endangerment. If they did know, I'm guessing it wasn't for very long.

^^^ THIS ^^^ We need to fix this! All of our resources, and processes, should be helping the victims!

My stomach was in my throat when I read this newest revelation. Sickening.

That SP was able to get herself out of there is nearly a miracle.

That someone took pictures, and video, seems to be what enabled LE to break this case.
We do not know who took this incriminating evidence, but I'm leaning towards SP finding the courage to do so.

And here, all along, I thought it was DNA from the sheets. Whichever one it happened to be. IMO JMO
t4527.gif
#pleasebelievethechildren #spwasabused #caseywaswithabear

MOO

Reading backwards? Then I will put the good news so you can understand:
!!!efas dnuof neeb sah ehS :)

I so hope that SP will be able to laugh at these types of things in her immediate future.

Right now there are so many unknowns. For all of them. They will all need the same kind of support, SP even more, as JC received. We know there are totally different, yet similar life altering circumstances, for these children. JC lost her parents. SP has lost at least someone who used to be her father. In name anyway. That is sad too. IMO JMO

I can't wait to find out who saved her from her terrible home life. In my state a child can determine who they want to live with (which parent) at the age of 14. So, I'm wondering if her safe haven had anything to do with her bio dad. Of course, she was legally adopted by RP so I don't think her bio would have any rights to her. Not sure tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho