Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PommyMommy, I love your posts. Isn’t it possible that new charges might be her dad was involved in sex trafficking and possible sold or gave his daughter temporarily to another trucker and she somehow got away? I only say this because of them living on a farm and likely miles from even a nearby store. It would be awful for her to run away and walk for miles and ask help from a stranger. But a visiting friend/trucker would be an easy way to pass her off.

Maybe LE are formulating charges based on her cellphone. Maybe her dad sent her pictures of nude men or girls and told her he was in control to keep her in line? There is so much trafficking today. I only mentioned another trucker because that’s his occupation and I am sure he has met men of his caliber on the road. Birds of a feather and all that. I am in NO way implying truckers are all bad people.

ETA: could it be her cellphone was really his and she took it as evidence?
I haven't seen anything yet that gives me that impression, but due to his occupation, he certainly was in a prime position to be involved in T. (I hate that word.)

This could be interpreted in a couple of ways...

Latricia Thomas on Twitter
The court docs say... on SP's phone, they found sexually explicit video and photos of Pruitt "engaged in sexual intercourse." He's charged with rape.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen anything yet that gives me that impression, but due to his occupation, he certainly was in a prime position to be involved in T. (I hate that word.)

The court docs say... on Savannah's phone, they found sexually explicit video and photos of Pruitt "engaged in sexual intercourse." He's charged with rape.

Yup, it can be interpreted a couple of ways. One thought is that the "sexual intercourse" on the phone video was not with her. She would be better able to film it if it was happening to someone else.

Hmm, that would seem to indicate someone knew something ...IMO

This is my biggest concern. After the discussion the other night about potentially sharing devices and possibly someone other than SP liking things on FB that wouldn't really be age appropriate for a 14 year old, I'm wondering who had access to her accounts and what accounts they had access to. Ugh, I hope the videos were shared for the sake of getting RP locked up and/or getting her out of there and not something far worse.

On the NG podcast yesterday the detective said that SP stayed with relatives in Tennessee for part of last summer. Maybe she found someone there she felt safe in confiding with. They could've agreed that she would get it on her phone if it happened again so they would have proof. No doubt RP convinced her no one would believe her word against his. Heck he probably threatened to hurt her mom or siblings if she told IMO. So SP probably sent the pics and video to that confidant and they rushed to get her out of that house ASAP. For all we know, SP could've had the plans all laid out last summer and they were put in motion once she sent the images.

I was so elated last night when we learned she was found safe. Now my stomach is churning and I need some cold fresh air.

The court docs say... on Savannah's phone, they found sexually explicit video and photos of Pruitt "engaged in sexual intercourse." He's charged with rape.
They way I read that the FBI got a hold of her Google account and found the video/images which led to the arrest. I does not sound like they found her and then she showed the FBI the images leading to the arrest.

She also posted this, though I will change name to initials:
"The court docs say... on SP's phone, they found sexually explicit video and photos of Pruitt "engaged in sexual intercourse." He's charged with rape."
Is it possible the sexually explicit video on her phone could have been of him assaulting her younger sister? SP sent it to someone and needed to get out fast before he discovered what she had done? JMT

Yup, it can be interpreted a couple of ways. One awful thought is that the "sexual intercourse" on the phone video was not with her. She would be better able to film it if it was happening to someone else.
But then there would have been more than one charge of rape. They distinctly stated in the press conference that the victim of the rape was SP.

This is my biggest concern. After the discussion the other night about potentially sharing devices and possibly someone other than SP liking things on FB that wouldn't really be age appropriate for a 14 year old, I'm wondering who had access to her accounts and what accounts they had access to. Ugh, I hope the videos were shared for the sake of getting RP locked up and/or getting her out of there and not something far worse.
Hopefully they would know that by the recipient - who they were sent to.

This just seems to get more wicked by the hour! I really hope that bill becomes law ASAP in order to keep these kind of perpetrators behind bars for a very long time! They have already shown that they can't be rehabilitated so don't let them loose on these women ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member