Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Tennessee teen girl found safe 700 miles from home has incriminating evidence against accused rapist father: Police
A Tennessee man charged with the rape of his 14-year-old adopted daughter was apparently caught after the girl had incriminating evidence against him.

ABC 6 reports that 41-year-old Randall Pruitt is behind bars on one count of rape after authorities found “explicit photos and videos” on the teen girl’s cellphone. His first court hearing is scheduled for February 5.

The teen girl is the eldest of four children. Pruitt indicated earlier this week that she was homeschooled, while the other three children attended public school. The family recently moved to Madisonville from Lawrenceville, Georgia.

Jones said additional people are involved in girl’s disappearance and more people are expected to be charged in the case. He added that no additional information is available yet, due to the integrity of the investigation.

But why would someone associated with RP take the pictures on her phone then put the phone down so she could later pick it up and flee with it? LE stated that they were found when they went through her electronics.
I just don't think that is very likely. It is more likely that she took them without his knowledge.

Missing Tennessee teen girl found safe 700 miles from home has incriminating evidence against accused rapist father: Police
A Tennessee man charged with the rape of his 14-year-old adopted daughter was apparently caught after the girl had incriminating evidence against him.

ABC 6 reports that 41-year-old Randall Pruitt is behind bars on one count of rape after authorities found “explicit photos and videos” on the teen girl’s cellphone. His first court hearing is scheduled for February 5.

The teen girl is the eldest of four children. Pruitt indicated earlier this week that she was homeschooled, while the other three children attended public school. The family recently moved to Madisonville from Lawrenceville, Georgia.

Jones said additional people are involved in girl’s disappearance and more people are expected to be charged in the case. He added that no additional information is available yet, due to the integrity of the investigation.
I wonder if the pings on the 14th were the sending of these videos/pictures to someone? and then they were shut off.

"additional people are involved in the girl's disappearance" is a bit vague. In the reason she left or in helping her "disappear"?

I wonder if the pings on the 14th were the sending of these videos/pictures to someone? and then they were shut off.
Possible, but I think it is more likely that the videos/pictures were sent to someone in order to enlist their help in getting away.
And, I might add, as safeguarding the videos/pictures in case her phone was compromised at home.
It must have been extremely difficult and possibly even traumatic for her to send those explicit videos/pictures to somebody else.

pure speculation but since they kept insisting she had two phones, what if one of them was really RP's that she stole to look for evidence of his crimes? and the parents just didn't want to admit that she had it? her mother's "service provider" excuse was a lie? thoughts?

ITA white rabbit... the "service provider" excuse never made any sense to me, especially since the two providers, Verizon and ATT usually have excellent coverage and signals in almost ANY area... especially Verizon... they are known for that.

Agreed, sadly. I don't think if it was the first time that she would have taken video. But if it was ongoing, then she knew it was coming, and prepared for it.
Again, I sure hope her sister was spared.
BBM

Interesting that SP was the only child homeschooled. God knows what was happening while the other children were away at school.

Was wondering about the two phones also...was one her phone to be used as she wished and that they could check and one she hid and used to prove what was happening to her. I'd hate to think he was using one to take videos and sending them to others. I'm not doing a very good job of explaining what I'm thinking because I need stronger coffee, but what I'm thinking is making me sick...I just hope she was the one taking pictures and videos for proof...but then why would LE need a search warrant to obtain the records..she could have went to LE as soon as she was safely out of the home..hmmm..so many questions..going to get that coffee o_Oo_O

I think it's very possible she took the photos herself. I also think it's possible that he made her take the photos, or he took photos and videos of what he did to her (and let's call it rape, not sexual intercourse) for his own reasons. He could've even used his own cell phone and she snuck onto it and texted them to her phone in preparation for her escape -- to prove it.

well the wisconsin people whoever they are can be considered "involved" in her disappearance as well as anyone along the tennessee-to-wisconsin route. IMO they shouldn't be charged with anything as long as they 'kept' her safe and unharmed.

stupid question but if a 14 year old appeared on your doorstep, whether she be a relative or a stranger, wouldn't you after a few days/gentle conversations contact the authorities? could you be convinced by a teenager to harbor her, a victim of abuse, for this long without calling the police? idk...kind of a tough call ethically...or not?

What a strong brave person she must be- good for her

Was wondering about the two phones also...was one her phone to be used as she wished and that they could check and one she hid and used to prove what was happening to her. I'd hate to think he was using one to take videos and sending them to others. I'm not doing a very good job of explaining what I'm thinking because I need stronger coffee, but what I'm thinking is making me sick...I just hope she was the one taking pictures and videos for proof...but then why would LE need a search warrant to obtain the records..she could have went to LE as soon as she was safely out of the home..hmmm..so many questions..going to get that coffee o_Oo_O
I think when they obtained the search warrant, they didn't have her phones and hadn't yet located her. They were simply gathering all the digital information they could.

pure speculation but since they kept insisting she had two phones, what if one of them was really RP's that she stole to look for evidence of his crimes? and the parents just didn't want to admit that she had it? her mother's "service provider" excuse was a lie? thoughts?

I internally debated this option last night. Here is my problem with it - every (ok, most) American over the age of 13 has a phone. So if an adult male who can afford to buy a farm didn't have his own cell phone would raise a red flag. I just don't think RP could hide the fact his phone was missing.

PommyMommy, I love your posts. Isn’t it possible that new charges might be her dad was involved in sex trafficking and possible sold or gave his daughter temporarily to another trucker and she somehow got away? I only say this because of them living on a farm and likely miles from even a nearby store. It would be awful for her to run away and walk for miles and ask help from a stranger. But a visiting friend/trucker would be an easy way to pass her off.

Maybe LE are formulating charges based on her cellphone. Maybe her dad sent her pictures of nude men or girls and told her he was in control to keep her in line? There is so much trafficking today. I only mentioned another trucker because that’s his occupation and I am sure he has met men of his caliber on the road. Birds of a feather and all that. I am in NO way implying truckers are all bad people.

ETA: could it be her cellphone was really his and she took it as evidence?

"additional people are involved in the girl's disappearance" is a bit vague. In the reason she left or in helping her "disappear"?
Although it stands to reason, I don't even remember him saying that but I could have missed it. This is what stood out to me and it's not specific to her disappearance.

"There's a possibility of multiple other charges coming forth with multiple people involved."

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member