Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: phones. Just a thought, if RP is a truck driver, I’m sure he knows numerous other truck drivers, their routines, etc. I think it would be easy for him to slip those phones in the truck of someone about to pull out. The poor driver wouldn’t even know they were there. Then the phones died after pinging in KY. Just another scenario. MOO and speculation.
It appears that those phones went dark at around the same time, which would require someone to manually do that.

RE: phones. Just a thought, if RP is a truck driver, I’m sure he knows numerous other truck drivers, their routines, etc. I think it would be easy for him to slip those phones in the truck of someone about to pull out. The poor driver wouldn’t even know they were there. Then the phones died after pinging in KY. Just another scenario. MOO and speculation.
That sounds a little risky to me. Once you do that, you have no control over where those phones end up and who sees what is on them.
MOO

Nancy Grace's show was taped today before RP was arrested. The lead investigator in Savannah's case, Monroe County, Tennessee, Sheriff’s Detective Jason Fillyaw was the guest.

A few of the points they discussed:

The missing items from S's room were the fitted sheet on S's bed, both cell phones and some of her clothing. The parents didn't know what items of clothing were missing, but said some clothing was missing. S's pajamas were wadded up near the bed. Much discussion about how weird it was that the sheet was missing. One of Nancy's experts pointed out how important it would be to test the remaining sheets for signs of a sexual assault.

The reason for the two phones, according to the parents, was that the cell phone from Georgia was through a cell phone carrier whose service didn't work well in Tennessee so her parents got her a new phone with a different cell phone carrier. Nancy Grace discussed the weirdness of S taking two phones but no charger.

As so many of you have mentioned, they discussed the fact that the screen was definitely cut from the inside.

Sheriff said a motivation for the move was that the father was starting to have some health issues and wanted to be closer to relatives.

S was enrolled in school in Tennessee, but she has been homeschooled for the past 3 weeks. No reason was given for why she wasn't going to the school she was enrolled in yet.

The sheriff said S's phones both pinged within 8 minutes of each other. S's AT&T phone pinged 1.7 miles from the Tennessee/Kentucky border, close to a Kentucky Welcome Station. Her Verizon phone pinged closer to the city of Corbin. The pings were both within the same county.

Last edited by a moderator:
BBM
Weren't they both home at 6:37?

Hillyaw said on NG this morning that the 12-year-old found SP's room empty and went into the room with RP to find the window open. And Mom called 911, didn't she?

MOO
Weeeeelllllll, that story changed about six or seven times, not only in MSM, <modsnipped>. First Mom noticed her missing at 5:00 am, then it was sisters, plural, at 4:30 am, now it's sister and RP at whatever time they're saying now. All I can say is both step dad and mother have been VERY active online. Very active.

I also wonder now if SP's FB accounts were even her own or if they were ran by her lovely parents.

I was hesitant to mention that photo- I saw it the other night and wasn't surprised to see how tense SP and her sister was in that photo. A picture says a thousand words.
One of the pictures back of the mother with him, she is pulling away while looking a him.

If you start a page on Facebook, you can add or “invite” people. It may be as simple as SP sent the invite sometime between the 8th (when she created the page) and 13th and then at some point on the 14th, L.I. accepted it. It would still say SP added her but would have the date it was accepted.

It takes two and a half hours to get from her home to where the phones pinged so it would take the same amount of time to get back. It would be impossible to have the person who had the phones in the ping location to be back at the home at 6:37am.
He could have been well on his way back at the time they pinged if he just left them somewhere.( I think. My brain is super scrambled and disgusted over this case). MOO.
Edited to complete thought.

That sounds a little risky to me. Once you do that, you have no control over where those phones end up and who sees what is on them.
MOO

And maybe, just maybe, those thoughts about the phones prompted RP to make a trip to KY? And LE, being devious, tracked him to that area?

That was a Ford Fusion I believe. At that gas station. Do we know what vehicles reside at the home? Were any vehicles captured on the video from their ‘farm’?

Cannot find the video link, but when Susan Smith begged on tv for information about her two missing boys, she said something that burned into my memory and caused me to think she made them "disappear".
She said " I can't eat, I can't sleep".
Susan Smith - Wikipedia
FWIW. rbbm. imo.
Father of missing Monroe County teen arrested
"On Friday, January 25, WVLT News interviewed Randall Pruitt about SP's disappearance. He said, "It's like having your soul ripped out of your body. You can't think. You can't eat. You can't sleep."

I wonder if it makes some sense if there is homicide here, the body might have been transported along with the phones to KY (ok, I know, stating the obvious). On the other hand, maybe the phones were taken into KY as a divergence by the POI to help stear a false lead. It worked for a while. Understand they are still looking for her in Monroe County, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob