Agency Arrest Number Agency Case Number
2/4/2019 11:18 AM US Marshal Service 650012446 19-MJ-13
1/31/2019 8:35 PM Wisconsin Dept of Justice 650012319 19-826

Offense
Date/Time Disposition Date Court Case Number Entry Code
ABDUCTION OF CHILD TAKING 1/31/2019 8:35 PM N/A
New Arrest
Dane County Sheriff's Office

It looks like he was first arrested on January 31 at 8:35pm - this is after RP was arrested correct? And today, the US Marshal took custody of him? I think this is more serious than a slap on the wrist...IMO
Well, he took across state lines so this is a federal offense.

The authorities leaving her there for a week after she called them and then they telling us that she was taken care of is what's throwing me. Otherwise I would say he had his own sick reasons for "rescuing" her. Maybe he has a hero complex? idk. I'm pretty sure there's more to come!

That’s why I was asking how reliable the quote was that she remained in that exact same home?

I’m not seeing a DOB on this guy:

Name BRYAN DAVID ROGERS
Status CO Prearraignment/Hold
Building PUBLIC SAFETY BUILDING
Area MALEDORM
Scheduled Release N/A
Booking Number 534333
Booking Date 2/1/2019 1:08 AM
Name Number 615094

Arrest Information
Date Agency Arrest Number Agency Case Number
1/31/2019 8:35 PM Wisconsin Dept of Justice 650012319 19-826
Offense Date/Time Disposition Date Court Case Number Entry Code
ABDUCTION OF CHILD TAKING 1/31/2019 8:35 PM N/A New Arrest
Date Agency Arrest Number Agency Case Number
2/4/2019 11:18 AM US Marshal Service 650012446 19-MJ-13

(Note WI DOJ and US Marshals)
He's 31. D.O.B is 6/23/87

A young teen "home schooled" on an isolated farm. Did she play games online. Somehow when I think of a 31 year old man living with his mother I think about gamers. They may have met online playing games. He rescued the maiden in distress, took her home to Mom and I hope and IMO he did nothing to hurt her. Once SP saw step devil was arrested she let the FBI know where she was. This is a wild one.
This is exactly what I thought. I don't believe this guy hurt her. She had to wait until RP was arrested before everything came out or she would go right back to him having custody of her.

maybe she called a rape crisis hotline, an 800 number and his mother works as a volunteer?

ok dysfunction junction family, georgia to tennessee pings in kentucky, wisconsin connection, mother and son duo, calls missouri? whaaaaaa??? am i the only one with their jaw on a floor?

ETA: my best guess at this point, to connect the dots, is an undergroud railroad for abused women? thoughts?
I would think if this was an organization it would have been handled more legally. But idk. I'm baffled by all of this.

This is exactly what I thought. I don't believe this guy hurt her. She had to wait until RP was arrested before everything came out or she would go right back to him having custody of her.

I really like hearing everyone's different perspectives so far. It’s all still hinky, moo.

So, does his mother, whom he lives with, have anything to do with this?
I mean, I sure hope SP wasn't kept hidden.

I wonder? Surely he wasn’t a JP type?

Ugh I wish we had more information. This is really bugging me.

I hear what you guys are saying about calling the FBI.

Imo we just don’t know what kind of circumstances were in play while she was missing, moo. And I’m getting to the point where I realize more and more that sometimes what is reported does not always end up to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member