Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who tells a child they cannot help them unless they wait and endure the abuse again. And video it. And send it to me.

Then takes the child to another state, admittingly taking precautions to not be tracked. Then keeps child hidden. For weeks.

And never once notified police or any agency for help. Then proceeds to lie after cops find him.

Total sick creep.

An innocent person would have acting completely different from the very first time the child mentioned abuse.

ETA
MOO
This

Did you read the complaint? It’s in the media thread together with all of the articles that detail snippets of their chats and messages - he was a predator to her no doubt in my mind
Madison man charged in connection with Tennessee teen found in Wisconsin

And when you read the complaint read the last paragraph and let that sink in - then recall that BR told her she had to obtain video evidence of the rape - he’s as culpable as RP IMO - if he had an innocent bone he would have called the police on December 24 when she first confided in him -
From chatroom to rape video: Court records detail Madisonville girl's abduction, abuse
The phone he said he used was found in his mother's basement. The affidavit includes text message conversations between the pair.
"And I know you don't want to do it but I don't exactly want to see your dad rape you either. But we need clear video evidence," Rogers said in one text. "But understand that I can get in a hell of a lot of trouble for harboring you Unless you can prove what he did they will just release you back to him if we get caught."
Text messages show Rogers explaining how the teen can record the alleged assault. The video was later found on his computer and is 7 minutes and 10 seconds long, the affidavit states.
Report: Wisconsin man arrested, told Madisonville teen to film sexual assault as proof of abuse
Complaint
Criminal complaint
WARNING GRAPHIC
No, the phone used was not located in mother's basement.

From Complaint pg 4/5:

He stated that he communicated with KV #1 using a phone and that he said was currently located in his mother's vehicle.

In the CC FB is mentioned, yet when I asked about cross referencing if they were friends yesterday I don’t recall a connection mentioned/found here? (Or did I somehow miss it?) If they were not friends, how did they communicate via FB? A group? Messenger? (Photography Group, etc?)

Also, has it been released which “encrypted messenger app” they used?

Thanks in advance.

In the CC FB is mentioned, yet when I asked about cross referencing if they were friends yesterday I don’t recall a connection mentioned/found here? (Or did I somehow miss it?) If they were not friends, how did they communicate via FB? A group? Messenger? (Photography Group, etc?)

Also, has it been released which “encrypted messenger app” they used?

Thanks in advance.

People can talk through messenger even if they are not FB friends. However, I think it could be possible they were friends at one time and he deleted the connection once he started his planning.

Can I get one thing clarified? Did BDR physically sexually abuse SLP?

Obviously what he asked SLP to do was repulsive, immoral, illegal, and psychologically damaging to a young vulnerable girl.

I'm trying to understand. Did he actually think he was doing something good, in his mind- assuming the rape was going to happen anyway? Which it was. So he would "save" the young girl.

I have no problem with charges against BDR, but go easy on me with my questions because I'm not completely understanding all this. If BDR only transported and harbored SLP (beyond the tape), is there anything positive that comes out of this with a suicidal teenager?

after reading that, I call BS that no other adult was involved, even if that adult just had knowledge of it happening. Disgusting. Precious sweet SLP was so desperate to get out of there. Thank goodness she is finally free.

Obviously what he asked SLP to do was repulsive, immoral, illegal, and psychologically damaging to a young vulnerable girl.

I'm trying to understand. Did he actually think he was doing something good, in his mind- assuming the rape was going to happen anyway? Which it was. So he would "save" the young girl.

I have no problem with charges against BDR, but go easy on me with my questions because I'm not completely understanding all this. If BDR only transported and harbored SLP (beyond the tape), is there anything positive that comes out of this with a suicidal teenager?
We don't know yet.
I, for one, am hoping hoping hoping that (beyond the tape) BDR only transported and harbored SLP. Anything beyond that would be doubly tragic! AND MAKES ME SICK TO THINK ABOUT!!!

snipped for focus & bbm

I believe the answer is yes, based on this:

"Assistant U.S. Attorney Julie Pfluger said Monday at a brief court appearance for Rogers that prosecutors would seek an indictment against Rogers when the grand jury next meets on Feb. 20. She said it would also include a charge of taking a minor across state lines for sexual purposes."

Madison man charged with sexual exploitation of Tennessee girl, missing since Jan. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member