DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwinnett County - Case Search - By Party Name
and the divorce docket
Gwinnett County - Case Search - Case Details
  • Randall L Pruitt (Plaintiff)
  • Christina Pruitt (Defendant)
  • R Scott Estes (Attorney for Plaintiff)
    Bar #: 250688, Tel: (770) 910-9128
  • Lance D Crawford (Attorney for Defendant)
    Bar #: 194105, Tel: (678) 775-6790
  • 2015-07-29 - Summons ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF

• 2015-07-29 - Complaint ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF

• 2015-07-29 - MUTUAL RESTRAINING ORDER

• 2015-07-29 - ORDER - PARENTING SEMINAR

• 2015-07-29 - STANDING ORDER SUPPORT COMPUTATION

• 2015-07-29 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS CAS FILE INF FR ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF

• 2015-07-31 - MOTION FOR APPOINTMENT OF PROCESS ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF

• 2015-07-31 - AFFIDAVIT PROCESS SERVER ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF

• 2015-08-03 - MOTION FOR EMERGENCY HEARING ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF

• 2015-08-03 - AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF

• 2015-08-05 - ORDER APPOINTING PROCESS SERVER

• 2015-08-05 - ORDER SETTING HEARING

• 2015-08-07 - CONSENT ORDER

• 2015-08-07 - Entry of Appearance/Appearance of ATTORNEY FOR DEFENDANT

• 2016-01-12 - DISMISSAL ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF
ETA: He filed for the divorce - something happened in between August 7 and January 12 - there was no request for production of documents, no financial affidavits, etc on the docket - to me, it looks like an empty threat. He got what he wanted in the end IMO. whatever that was...

The mutual restraining order surely indicates a volatile environment in the home (and how about those “parenting classes”?).

In discussing the divorce files in GA by RP. It could have been a plot to scare CP and keep him under his thumb. It could have done the trick and then the divorce was left lingering.
It could have also been abandoned for other various reasons: new pregnancy or birth of new child.
I wonder when SP first told her mother about the molestation. Could this have influenced CP's response to her daughter?

the way I read their court docket for the divorce- the Plaintiff's attorney filed the dismissal but the wife never even filed an Answer - those usually wash out here but apparently GA allows the case to linger - something must have gone on IMO otherwise he could have moved for entry of final judgment when she failed to respond within 30 days of being served. HMM wonder what went on??

Edit: cleaned up page from a previous undeleted “reply”.

Maybe they mutually violated the restraining order(s) and had sex again. Seems that’s a hot button for this relationship. And he had his eye on another prize. (Feel disgusting typing that but you gotta call it what it is - dysfunctional and amoral).

Oh yes, one other possibility is that their church intervened and “counseled” them.

The mutual restraining order surely indicates a volatile environment in the home (and how about those “parenting classes”?).
Sounds like Social Services may have investigated parent neglect before.
I'm thinking CPS was involved before the move.
Either that or one of the parents asked for the parenting classes. It was court ordered, so there must have been a reason. Imo

Gwinnett County - Court Programs - Navigating Family Change Parenting Seminar

The Navigating Family Change: Parenting seminar is a four-hour education seminar required of specific domestic actions involving a child or children under 18 years of age where the parties are involved in a separate maintenance, paternity, change of custody, visitation, legitimation, divorce, and any other domestic action, excluding contempt, and generally, domestic violence. The program shall be successfully completed within 31 days of service of the original complaint upon the original defendant. Appropriate action, including but not limited to contempt, may be taken upon a party's failure to successfully complete the seminar. Parties should not attend the seminar together. Children are not allowed in the seminar. Pre-registration is require

Edit: cleaned up page from a previous undeleted “reply”.

Maybe they mutually violated the restraining order(s) and had sex again. Seems that’s a hot button for this relationship. And he had his eye on another prize. (Feel disgusting typing that but you gotta call it what it is - dysfunctional and amoral).

Oh yes, one other possibility is that their church intervened and “counseled” them.

OK, responding to myself (it’s akin to talking to yourself, eh?). Given that both Parents had strong religious overtones in their FB lives, I wouldn’t be surprised if they relied heavily on the church after they reunited (opted out of divorce). Note: I am not bashing religion, k?

Also mutual restraining order is required - different than a spousal protective order:
Gwinnett Divorce – Mutual Restraining Order | Douglas W. Lewis, Attorney at Law

A MUTUAL RESTRAINING ORDER IS FILED WITH EVERY GWINNETT COUNTY DIVORCE CASE
Whenever a divorce case is filed in Gwinnett County there must be a Mutual Restraining Order attached to the Summons and Complaint for Divorce. The Mutual Restraining Order is a Standing Order in all Gwinnett County divorce cases which means it is an Order that has been signed by all of the Gwinnett County Superior Court judges and is to be filed in every Gwinnett County divorce case.

Gwinnett County - Court Programs - Navigating Family Change Parenting Seminar

The Navigating Family Change: Parenting seminar is a four-hour education seminar required of specific domestic actions involving a child or children under 18 years of age where the parties are involved in a separate maintenance, paternity, change of custody, visitation, legitimation, divorce, and any other domestic action, excluding contempt, and generally, domestic violence. The program shall be successfully completed within 31 days of service of the original complaint upon the original defendant. Appropriate action, including but not limited to contempt, may be taken upon a party's failure to successfully complete the seminar. Parties should not attend the seminar together. Children are not allowed in the seminar. Pre-registration is require
Oh, I see, it was a seminar for co-parents. So nothing out of the ordinary.
I still wonder if there will be any records that turn up involving child abuse from their previous home. Or at least something from her school indicating that someone suspected there was some sort of abuse. Imo

Possessing video of an underage child in a sexual act, even if the child sent the video, is a crime. BR might have been ham-handed in his attempt to "rescue" SP or he might have been preying on her, but it doesn't negate that it's still a crime. Transporting a minor over state lines is a crime. A 30 year old engaging in a friendship on Roblox with a child sends major red flags up to me. So many things about this situation don't add up. I have to say, I am more angry now than I was before, and I am not at all convinced this wasn't a predatory situation in multiple ways. MOO

Good morning everyone...

bbm I am confused about the following statements in these articles:

Feds: Wisconsin man met Tennessee teen playing 'Roblox' before picking her up from home

Sheriff: Man persuaded TN teen to make sexually explicit video, took her to Wisconsin

Can someone explain or expound on those statements?
Good morning @Harmony2 -

A good person would have told her to contact LE...

The OP questioned whether or not BR was somebody trying to be a "good person," and replies thereafter referenced what a "good person" would have/have not done i.e., lie to LE, hide JP in a closet, etc.

The teen contacted the St. Louis FBI field office at some point....

SP allegedly contacted FBI St Louis office sometime during her captivity. No information on the date, method, or content of this contact.

Monroe County Sheriff's Office says the teenager contacted the FBI during the investigation into her disappearance....

I believe SP may have contacted a FBI tip line, and reportedly the tip did not initially lead to BR.

Hope this helps shed light on the posts you referenced. :)

Good morning everyone...

bbm I am confused about the following statements in these articles:

Feds: Wisconsin man met Tennessee teen playing 'Roblox' before picking her up from home

Sheriff: Man persuaded TN teen to make sexually explicit video, took her to Wisconsin

Can someone explain or expound on those statements?
‘Nobody believed her’: Man lures TN teen girl to his mom’s Wisconsin basement, tells her to ‘prove’ she was being raped by her father [Police]
At some point, the girl made contact with the FBI in St. Louis, Missouri. It’s unclear what she said to them, but Detective Jason Fillyaw with the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department told CrimeOnline‘s Nancy Grace that investigators figured out her location after tracing Rogers’ email address.

OK, responding to myself (it’s akin to talking to yourself, eh?). Given that both Parents had strong religious overtones in their FB lives, I wouldn’t be surprised if they relied heavily on the church after they reunited (opted out of divorce). Note: I am not bashing religion, k?
I agree - I think their respective families might also have counseled them to stay together. Something triggered for RP to file though - now I am going to back and look at his criminal history and see if any dates match the filing period.

I think so as well since the documents were part of the initial filing IMO (but I do wonder if it is routine because with a restraining order in place, how do you handle visitation? I may have to check into this)
Restraining Orders are not protection orders. These are standard in divorce cases everywhere. Basically it tells each party to not do certain things like wipe out bank accounts, take all the furniture, sell off assets that haven't been divided, don't run up the credit cards and things of the nature that make things more difficult than things already are.

I remember reading in an earlier thread that the family was very "churchy". Do we know what flavor of church they attended? Just curious, as I hadn't seen it mentioned.

Sounds like Social Services may have investigated parent neglect before.
I'm thinking CPS was involved before the move.
Either that or one of the parents asked for the parenting classes. It was court ordered, so there must have been a reason. Imo
Parenting classes are also something that are ordered in divorces with children everywhere. You won't find any divorce with children where they are not ordered. The divorce can't be completed until the classes are completed by both parents.

‘Nobody believed her’: Man lures TN teen girl to his mom’s Wisconsin basement, tells her to ‘prove’ she was being raped by her father [Police]
At some point, the girl made contact with the FBI in St. Louis, Missouri. It’s unclear what she said to them, but Detective Jason Fillyaw with the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department told CrimeOnline‘s Nancy Grace that investigators figured out her location after tracing Rogers’ email address.
Now I am curious - knowing that the FBI had his emails, text messages and encrypted messenger(not sure of what they used) messages, I am guessing that those led to the IP address which then led to his home address? Not sure how this works exactly but it sure was quick IMO. Since he lied to them initially (that she was not at the house) and they came back later, something went on in that time period and I wonder what it was...

Possessing video of an underage child in a sexual act, even if the child sent the video, is a crime. BR might have been ham-handed in his attempt to "rescue" SP or he might have been preying on her, but it doesn't negate that it's still a crime. Transporting a minor over state lines is a crime. A 30 year old engaging in a friendship on Roblox with a child sends major red flags up to me. So many things about this situation don't add up. I have to say, I am more angry now than I was before, and I am not at all convinced this wasn't a predatory situation in multiple ways. MOO
<modsnipped unnecessary comment>
From chatroom to rape video: Court records detail Madisonville girl's abduction, abuse

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member