Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #5 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about it, the more I believe she was in fact present for the exam. If she wasn’t, this information would have been conveyed quite differently.

I’m obviously not a fan of this.
A nurse told Pfluger about the recent sexual activity, so Pfluger was probably somewhere near the exam area but not in the room.
MOO

Some how, I've missed info about RP wishing to impregnate SP.
Please could you provide this for me.
WHY? He must be an idiot, besides a monster.
What would this prove?
A conviction for him.

Was the dog incident made, to keep SP in line, to follow RP's orders?
This is so traumatic.
I need to now walk my sweet doggie, make her happy, see the lovely sunshine, and the beautiful nature around me, as this case is so upsetting.
See you guys later.
MOO.

From the Court Doc:

"KV also told Rogers that her adoptive father had spoken to her about wanting to impregnate her, and he forbade her to take birth control pills."

This is Rogers' story while being interviewed by LE. I do not believe LE has confirmed this from all those chat records that they obtained. Time and public access could change this to confirmation. IMO

I would hope not and I do not think he would have become another JP. However, we really know nothing at this point so who can say? He at the very least let/allowed her to send in her evidence, she clearly was not stopped from doing so and that says a lot to me... No one wishing to never have her found nor the adoptive dad arrested would have wanted that nor helped with it imo. I do however, have my mind open to revise that opinion depending on what we learn with further facts...

I apologize for not clarifying my wording. I meant the part of JP that kept a prisoner in his home for 88 days. Could BR have been planning a similar scenario? IMO this had the clues to just that. Shudder. So thankful SP was rescued before this got anywhere near that. Still, 2 1/2 weeks. Yikes.

From the Court Doc:

"KV also told Rogers that her adoptive father had spoken to her about wanting to impregnate her, and he forbade her to take birth control pills."

This is Rogers' story while being interviewed by LE. I do not believe LE has confirmed this from all those chat records that they obtained. Time and public access could change this to confirmation. IMO
Death Penalty.

When are going to get stories about BR? how he was in school, any x girlfriends, friendly with any friends?
This always comes out in cases. All we know is what his attorney has said about him, I would like to hear from people who knew him.

I apologize for not clarifying my wording. I meant the part of JP that kept a prisoner in his home for 88 days. Could BR have been planning a similar scenario? IMO this had the clues to just that. Shudder. So thankful SP was rescued before this got anywhere near that. Still, 2 1/2 weeks. Yikes.

I see what you mean. I think it is debatable, hard to know what was in his mind. I think on one hand he helped and helped her to contact authorities and yet if the pressure was not on in this case to find her, maybe he would have done worse. I would like to think not but again, I/we do not know enough to be sure of that... JP murdered two people to get a girl though, there is that difference... I do not know if it is just me, all of these cases are heartbreaking but there have been some odd ones lately as far as understanding what makes some of these people tick and some seem to be quite a contradiction... imho...

Madison man heads to trial for production of child *advertiser censored* in missing Tennessee girl case
This article says the US attorney was present at the exam and learned from the nurse that there had been sexual activity and it couldn't be the father. I can't understand why an Assistant US Attorney would have been there and would not have just waited for the written report.

Just speculation and MOO, would this be something they normally do to follow the chain of evidence? They can testify the evidence was never out of their sight? JMO

When are going to get stories about BR? how he was in school, any x girlfriends, friendly with any friends?
This always comes out in cases. All we know is what his attorney has said about him, I would like to hear from people who knew him.

Yeah, I'm not reading stories of friends coming out to support him as "a great guy, quiet, but really nice". LOL.

There was one photo in particular that raised the hair on my neck when we only knew that SP was missing. It was of her and RP ( I think it was on his FB page, not sure). It looks like a selfie, perhaps in a barn. SP is resting her head on his shoulder. There was just something about his slightly sweaty face and his gaze that instantly made me think he was a predator. And "something" had happened just before that photo was taken. There is unease in her face. And he posted it out of control over SP. Now we know it's very unlikely that she would ever look genuinely happy or relaxed in a photo with him. You can see it in her eyes in this photo. Jmo.

I recall a few photos where not only SLP looked uncomfortable, but the other two sisters as well. The body language was something a professional should be looking into. All IMO as I'm not a professional, but they looked off. The good thing is those pictures are not viewable in here. The bad thing is they are still out in public.

Then why would he drive her all the way to St. Louis to mail the package to the FBI? I am totally confused here. He is an educated man. Men his age know full well that they can be tracked through their ISP's, especially those gaming rooms. He also told her many times to go to a friend's house, to go to LE, to go to the hospital and get a rape kit.

That's why I thought that maybe he wanted the proof because if he came to help her get out of that house, he wanted physical evidence that this occurred. He drove far away to help this girl, and he did emphasize several times he would get into trouble trying to help her without evidence. From what I have read, LE said that they only chatted for a couple of weeks before she went missing. He doesn't appear to have a criminal past, and I was waiting to find something online, where possibly other victims of his came forward, even anonymously, but so far, I haven't seen anything. I haven't seen any blight on his character anywhere. Of course, that doesn't mean a blessed thing if he, too abused her.

It just seems like he did an awful lot of work to help her, just to abuse her. Why let her write a letter to the FBI and help her deliver that and the memory stick (or whatever you call it) of the video, knowing full well they will track her and you down to your home?

It just seems that he is intelligent enough to know that not only would he be tracked down as well as SP, but that also, if he had sex with her, it would show up on a rape kit. I mean, this guy was telling her to go to the hospital and get a rape kit, and he had to know that once the FBI took her away, they would do a rape kit.

I just don't get it. I wish I could understand his mind set.
My thoughts exactly!

Moo

I just want every single adult who it can proven, failed her for TWELVE years to be prosecuted to the extent of every law that can be found to apply. They have shaped her life in the most evil, sinister ways. She doesn't even know what normal is, what love and hope and optimism is and it makes me really MAD.

Last edited:
Different cases in different jurisdictions (state and federal) operating at different stages. We could also see a gag order in the federal case.

But a gag order should not be confused with stealing a case. The gag order just means that the attorneys cannot discuss it before trial. The evidence still remains fair game for public perusal once it begins to be released in criminal complaints, at preliminary hearings, and during trial.

What is your opinion that either side did not make an effort to seal the proceedings that just happened?

I just want every single adult who it can proven, failed her for TWELVE years to be persecuted to the extent of every law that can be found to apply. They have shaped her life in the most evil, sinister ways. She doesn't even know what normal is, what love and hope and optimism is and it makes me really MAD.
Right there with you on all points. IMO LE is going to be quite busy tracking this all down. What am I saying, they have been super busy tracking this all down! IMO of course.

The article says that Pfluger stated in court that she was present for the exam.
Yes, one article says that but Pfluger didn't write the article and she hasn't been directly quoted, has she? If not, those are the reporter's words. Additionally, "present" does not necessarily mean "in the room."
MOO

Last edited:
A nurse told Pfluger about the recent sexual activity, so Pfluger was probably somewhere near the exam area but not in the room.
MOO

Recent sexual activity was verified in court due to the test that they did?. The nurse would not have no idea as to the results of that. That would only be done through the laboratory and then the results through the doctor? It's a nurse did an exclamatory statement, during the test of her SA, that would be different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JediKaty