DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnipped>
Savannah has written "four children is too much for my mom."
Reading these statements makes me sad.
I hope Savannah is in a place where she is safe and happy. MOO
IMO, too much is being made of the 'four children' comment. She posted that with a laughing emoji on a story about a woman with 12 children.

<modsnipped against TOS to bring information from family's social media to post here>

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the news going to report on this case when they have nothing new to report on? The news media can be your best asset. If you don't make use of it, then you're failing in your search efforts. An event needs to be planned. Just a volunteer car wash to raise funds to pay for fliers is enough. Maybe some group gathering event for the community? There's always the candle light vigil idea, but if you want any tips to come in, you've got to disseminate up-to-date-content regarding updates to the public about what's happening. People need something to talk about, otherwise, the public attention will plummet and the potential number of leads won't get generated. I sure hope there is initiative by the family to engage with the news media. Someone at least.

I just came across this thread, it's so bizarre that I don't really know what to think.
I do want to know who L and the girls are, that's for darn sure.

Also, do any of you remember Sierra LaMar?
Her mom was doing interviews and pressers, and was referring to Sierra in the past tense. Looking to the sky as she spoke to her. People lost their dang minds. Which I understand, especially since it made me lose my dang mind. It turned out that mom had been told by LE that Sierra was deceased, but none of that information had been released to the public yet.

It doesn't seem like we have any real information for Savannah, but that doesn't mean no one has any real information. I'm just saying - when I hear what look to be good caring people referring to their missing child in the past tense, I always think of Sierra and her mama.

(@margarita25 - I am team gun with BG, all they way. Clearest thing about the photos. I don't post there, just wanted to let you know you're not alone)

If you provide print shops like OfficeMax, or Staples with a printable flier, then you can get people who want to help donate to print the fliers by calling in via phone with a credit card. The caller donates a few dollars to the store to make prints and the print shop prints the fliers which are made available for pickup for anyone at each location. It's a very efficient system, and I've used it in the past. The whole city is distributed by one print shop or another I'm sure.

I just spent an hour digging around online and it occurred to me that I don’t recall another young teen who has gone missing with less to go on. I mean her SM is tidy and scarce and I rabbit holed all the way to distant relatives and nobody had anything alarming or atypical that I can find. She didn’t just poof into thin air and there’s no way that an extra naive 14 y/o could plan a perfect getaway and cover her tracks so seamlessly. I’m sitting on my hands on this one, but the fur on my back is risen.

Savannah Pruitt: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Savannah’s first Facebook page continues almost nothing publicly viewable, except two photos, including a profile picture with a heart around it. It says she lives in Madisonville, Tennessee.

A second page with the same profile picture and name contains this profile blurb: “I’m the daughter of two amazing and loving parents who teach me right from wrong daily luv u guys” The cover photo on one of the two pages is a cross.

Other photos on her page say things like “family is everything.” One graphic she shared discusses reading books. She also shared selfies. “You look like the sweet little girl you are. Pretty,” wrote one friend on one of them.

Savannah’s mother and aunt wrote early on that she might have run away. “This is my daughter Savannah Pruitt she is missing she ranway this morning and she took not only her self but my sunshine my rock a piece of my life please help me to find my baby girl and bring her home safe to me she’s 14 and her last ping I found was in ky please bring me my baby girl,” Christina wrote on January 14, 2019.
Savannah Pruitt 2.jpg Savannah Pruitt.jpg

I just spent an hour digging around online and it occurred to me that I don’t recall another young teen who has gone missing with less to go on. I mean her SM is tidy and scarce and I rabbit holed all the way to distant relatives and nobody had anything alarming or atypical that I can find. She didn’t just poof into thin air and there’s no way that an extra naive 14 y/o could plan a perfect getaway and cover her tracks so seamlessly. I’m sitting on my hands on this one, but the fur on my back is risen.
I have done a similar type of search all morning with much the same results.
I go back to the fact that a 14 y.o. girl wouldn't just get up and leave her house out in the middle of nowhere and walk to somewhere for no apparent reason. <modsnipped posting information from family's social media is against TOS>

There could be a chance if her parents are very protective they gave her one phone for herself (call, text, play games yada yadda, be a normal teen) but maybe gave her another phone to use in a worse case scenario or only to call them/emergencies. Like if I play on my phone and text all day my battery is usually dead within a few hours... maybe one was like okay if your phone is dead this one is always going to be a backup and have battery in case you need us. I have been in situations where I texted and snapchatted my whole battery away and I didn't have a charger on me. Just kind of thinking of anything, who knows.

Was Savannah on facebook after Friday morning, January 11?
Did her siblings see her between late Friday morning and the moment it was announced Savanna was missing?
Was the father home between Friday morning and the moment it was announced Savanna was missing?
<modsnipped against TOS>
MOO

Unless I have missed something, there is absolutely no reason to believe that Savannah's father is not her bio dad. Unfounded accusations like this can be very hurtful to the family, especially at a time like this. Where in the world is this coming from?
MOO

Unless I have missed something, there is absolutely no reason to believe that Savannah's father is not her bio dad. Unfounded accusations like this can be very hurtful to the family, especially at a time like this. Where in the world is this coming from?
MOO

Thank you. I totally agree. You just posted right before I did.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/29/family-devastated-after-teen-girl-disappears-from-home/
The 5-foot-3 blond teen and her family had moved back to Tennessee from Georgia in December. Her parents said they’re at a loss over her disappearance.

“It’s like having your soul ripped out of your body,” dad Randall Pruitt said, according to WATE-TV. “You can’t think, you can’t eat, you can’t sleep, you can’t rest — life has just ceased for us since she left.”

Her mother, Christina Pruitt, added that the family, including Savannah’s three younger siblings, are “heartbroken.”

Where is this info coming from? All accounts that I have seen seem to indicate that RP and CP are her parents and that she lived with them. I haven't seen him mentioned as a step-parent anywhere, but I admit to not having seen all the media accounts.

Several people had asked about this further up in the thread. I was simply stating another option. Sorry, I should have quoted those posters. There was just more than one and I was being lazy.

<modsnipped quoted post>

Thanks for clarifying. :)

I'm thinking the front and back doors were alarmed ? Or that using those doors could wake people up... and she wanted to exit silently ?
I'm hoping she is hiding at a friends' house.
If she's traveling.... did she have money ? Would she be taking a bus ?
Even IF she left by choice ... she could be in very serious danger !
Kids don't know how evil people can be. :(

From the 1/25 press conference:

REPORTER: Abduction or runaway?
FILLYAW: Well like I said, I don't want to really say whether it was abduction or runaway at this point just in case some of these, any of these suspects do pan out.

REPORTER: So, it's a missing person (crosstalk)?
FILLYAW: At this point it's being treated as a missing juvenile, yes.

REPORTER: But those other options are not ruled out until you guys get finished?
FILLYAW: Exactly. Exactly, yes. You know, we're not willing to say either way until the investigation is complete and we find her.

Parents of missing teen: "Please help us find our baby"
"There's some information that we are withholding at this time," Fillyaw said. "Just to maintain the integrity of the investigation...[just in case] it could possibly turn into some kind of prosecution."

"This is the first time that I know of that we've had to go to this level on a missing juvenile, to get the FBI involved," Fillyaw said. Fillyaw says they're working on some new leads, but there are no suspects. "We're not at liberty to name anyone at this point," he said. Due to the lack of information, they cannot confirm whether Savannah is a runaway or if the case should be classified as an abduction, the investigators said. "It's being treated as a missing juvenile," Fillyaw said; however, other options are not being ruled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alliet