TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The video reports that detectives do not believe she ran away, and I've seen no other MSM reports SP ran away, <modsnipped>. What is the source for the posts I'm seeing here that SP said 4 kids were too many and she ran away? Is this all coming from SM? TIA
She took an online quiz that said she would have 12 children. She posted a laughing emoji with the comment that 4 kids were too many for her mom, so she couldn't even imagine 12. She posted the quiz and the comment on her FB page, which is linked on the first couple of pages of this thread. Every new article I've read, says the police have no reason to believe she ran away, but her parents keep saying things like "she left" and "please come home", as well as an aunt somewhere earlier in this thread saying flat out that she ran away. I'm not sure why the family thinks this is the case when the police do not.
@Seattle1, here is a direct link to the post about four kids. IMO, it was just an innocent anecdote that's been blown out of proportion. It is from her FB (she has two) linked on page 1 of the thread.
Savannah Pruitt

Last edited by a moderator:
“She’s never misbehaved or been a bad kid, ever,” her father, Randall Pruitt, told WVLT-TV. “This is way out in left field for her.”

:(

And Savannah has never been 14 before. Oldest daughter. 3 younger siblings. So, where are we?

Savannah is missing.

That's it? That's it. Really?

Until LE can clear up this fog, or Savannah saves herself from whatever situation she finds herself in, I can only hope she is safe. Out there. Somewhere. JMO IMO MOO

And Savannah has never been 14 before. Oldest daughter. 3 younger siblings. So, where are we?

Savannah is missing.

Until LE can clear up this fog, or Savannah saves herself from whatever situation she finds herself in, I can only hope she is safe. Out there. Somewhere. JMO IMO MOO
Yes, it's discouraging. LE has leads they are following but haven't ruled out either scenario - abduction or runaway. Best thing to do is keep her name and face out there and the media is doing a good job of that today. Although there hasn't been any new information, I've seen articles today from Hawaii, Massachusetts, Washington, North Carolina, Iowa, etc. Good to see CNN spreading the word as well.
MOO

Savannah is missing.

That does appear to be about all we really know. It is mysterious because SP and her family had just moved and she was happy to be in a farm setting, living in a new town and home schooled, so the chances of her knowing anybody locally is pretty limited, and she lived in a house pretty far off the beaten path. Hardly seems likely that she simply ran off on her own, but all options have to be kept open.

Question: was it in fact a farm, and was her mother checking in on her at 4:30 am for chores? Some have suggested tending to farm animals, but I've seen no mention of any. If this truly is a farm, then I would think - at least I hope - that the grounds have been thoroughly checked to make sure she didn't get hurt.

Yes, it's discouraging. LE has leads they are following but haven't ruled out either scenario - abduction or runaway. Best thing to do is keep her name and face out there and the media is doing a good job of that today. Although there hasn't been any new information, I've seen articles today from Hawaii, Massachusetts, Washington, North Carolina, Iowa, etc. Good to see CNN spreading the word as well.
MOO

Not just CNN. Looks like it is being picked up by various main stream news sites.
The more exposure, the better.
It is deeply concerning that her cell phones haven't pinged since right after she went missing.
Nor has there been any reason at all given as to why her cell phones would be so far north.

Jan 29, 2019 Newsweek

In the weeks since Savannah Leigh Pruitt disappeared from her home in Madisonville, Tennessee, the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office worked several leads to locate her. The FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) were brought on to assist with the investigation, but on Saturday, the sheriff’s office asked the public for their help, as well.

Anyone with information regarding Savannah’s disappearance or her whereabouts was encouraged to call the sheriff’s office at 432-442-3911.

Savannah was last seen by her parents when she went to bed on the night of January 13. Her mother, Christina Pruitt, told WJW that when she went to check on her the next morning, the 14-year-old was gone.
[...]
Monroe County Sheriff’s Office Detective Jason Fillyaw said during a press conference that the sheriff’s office, the FBI and the TBI combed through a report spanning more than 2,000 pages about Savannah’s cell phone and social media activity. After reviewing the report, Fillyaw said there was nothing that indicated she ran away or was speaking with someone who would try to abduct her. bbm

Although the case is being investigated as a missing juvenile, Fillyaw said classifications such as it being an abduction case or the 14-year-old being a runaway haven’t been ruled out. bbm
FBI searching for missing 14-year-old who was last seen by parents going to bed

Some things don't add up..... MOO

Last edited:
Not just CNN. Looks like it is being picked up by various main stream news sites.
The more exposure, the better.
It is deeply concerning that her cell phones haven't pinged since right after she went missing.
Nor has there been any reason at all given as to why her cell phones would be so far north.
Yes, that's what I'm saying. I've seen reports from everywhere today - I just haven't posted them since they are not reporting any new information. There's really no point in posting a bazillion articles that are just reporting what we already know, lol. :p
MOO

Last edited:
FBI-joins-search-for-Tennessee-teen-missing-since-Jan-13.jpg

Jan. 29 (UPI) -- The FBI joined the search for a 14-year-old Tennessee girl missing for two weeks, as local authorities ask the public for assistance.

An expanded, multi-state search has failed to locate Savannah Leigh Pruitt, of Madisonville, Tenn., since she went missing Jan. 13, authorities told ABC News.

Detective Jason Fillyaw with the Monroe County Sheriff's Office said the girl is not officially classified as endangered because they don't have information suggesting she is in direct danger. He added that it was unusual for a juvenile in her situation to go missing for this long.

Read more: FBI joins search for Tennessee teen missing since Jan. 13

That does appear to be about all we really know. It is mysterious because SP and her family had just moved and she was happy to be in a farm setting, living in a new town and home schooled, so the chances of her knowing anybody locally is pretty limited, and she lived in a house pretty far off the beaten path. Hardly seems likely that she simply ran off on her own, but all options have to be kept open.

Question: was it in fact a farm, and was her mother checking in on her at 4:30 am for chores? Some have suggested tending to farm animals, but I've seen no mention of any. If this truly is a farm, then I would think - at least I hope - that the grounds have been thoroughly checked to make sure she didn't get hurt.
I think they're calling it a farm but it isn't really a farm by definition. We know she has a pet raccoon and at least one horse, it sounds like. Her parents also said she was a "farm girl."

Source: 1/25 press conference
MOO

Detective Jason Fillyaw said SP is not officially classified as endangered because they don't have information suggesting she is in direct danger. Really? 14 yr old missing 2 weeks, crossed state line, without any phone activity, or reported contact, and no danger....

Perhaps LE know more than they are sharing with public. For SP sake, I hope that is the case. MOO

Again with the multiple past tense phrases in that video:

Mom: "She was a very loving, very bubbly, a ray of sunshine--"

Dad: "She stole the spotlight out of the room, I mean she really did."

Mom: "As beautiful as she looks, that's how her soul was, it was very beautiful."

:confused:

They talk as if they are eulogizing her already. MOO. :(

I agree...their words and phrasing are concerning...so is the fact that her phone pinged so far away from her home ...hoping the phone is not a red herring - just because someones phone pings somewhere does not necessarily mean they are there also.....kind of reminds me of K Berreth's phone pinging in a different state after she disappeared - praying for a much different outcome in this case.

Also, I wonder why a 14 year old would have 2 different phones? I have a 12 and 15 year old and I can not imagine why they (or any other teen) would need/be allowed to have more than one. At least not that 'works' like a phone...if one was just used for 'wifi' or 'school' stuff, but didn't have cellular communication capability, I doubt we would hear she had 2 phones. Sure some kids have a phone and an iPad, a phone and a laptop, a phone and a gaming system...but 2 phones??? interesting. All MOO

I agree...their words and phrasing are concerning...so is the fact that her phone pinged so far away from her home ...hoping the phone is not a red herring - just because someones phone pings somewhere does not necessarily mean they are there also.....kind of reminds me of K Berreth's phone pinging in a different state after she disappeared - praying for a much different outcome in this case.

Also, I wonder why a 14 year old would have 2 different phones? I have a 12 and 15 year old and I can not imagine why they (or any other teen) would need/be allowed to have more than one. At least not that 'works' like a phone...if one was just used for 'wifi' or 'school' stuff, but didn't have cellular communication capability, I doubt we would hear she had 2 phones. Sure some kids have a phone and an iPad, a phone and a laptop, a phone and a gaming system...but 2 phones??? interesting. All MOO

I really don't read too much into the fact that the past tense is being used. In some places, I don't think that it is not that unusual to refer to somebody who isn't present in the past tense.

Hmmmm I have so many questions. if she left on her own, why head north where she doesn't have any connections? It's not like she's an adult or even older teen with a car and resources. If someone took her, why/how would they miss not one phone, but two on her?

Not that I expect to hear this next info out in MSM, but I'm curious what her prior school friends have to say. Was she excited about the move, etc? Have they kept in touch?

I think they're calling it a farm but it isn't really a farm by definition. We know she has a pet raccoon and at least one horse, it sounds like. Her parents also said she was a "farm girl."

Source: 1/25 press conference
MOO
Also, remember they literally just bought that place. The sale date per the county property records was December 19th, 2018. Savannah and family were there 3 weeks before she goes missing.

Careful....you cant say "it's on facebook." EDIT: even tho it's from the official FB of the mother, we can't share it I guess.

You can share Savannah's FB but cant quote her moms.
Yes, that's correct.

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

I think she had two phones because they had just moved and one phone was her old one from Georgia and one was from her new town in Tennessee. Looking at the location of her new home it seems to be in the foothills of the Smokey Mountains. I have visited that area before (although not her town) and cell service was spotty to non-existent in my experience. Locals told me on my visit that you had to have a certain carrier to get a cell signal at all in some places. My speculation is that the family had to change cell companies when they moved and got new phones with local TN numbers. Perhaps the old Georgia phone contract was not quite up yet or perhaps they were letting her keep the GA phone for wifi use only with no contract. Just my speculation on the two phones thing.

What is more odd to me is that BOTH phones pinged in Kentucky in the same location. If she was running away would she take both phones? If someone who knew Savannah took her or only took her phones to Kentucky to ping as a red herring-- why take both phones and why head North? The two phones and the ping locations make me think this was someone she didn't know.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member