TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missouri? Wasn't expecting that. o_O

Also from that link:

"Her younger sister discovered Savannah, the oldest of four siblings, missing Jan. 14 around 5 a.m., Christina Pruitt said.

The teen's window was also found open and some of her clothes and her bed sheets were missing, according to authorities."

Missing Tennessee teen's cellphones pinged nearly 140 miles from home in another state: Police

I thought it was her mom who found her gone at 5 AM? Her sister makes more sense though-- especially if they shared a room. MOO.

And this is the first I have seen about the window being open and sheets missing. :eek:
And a case that many ignored as just another runaway teen now looks much more like it could be an abduction.... I wonder if the window was forced open and if it can be opened from the outside.

I could see someone using one sheet to quickly toss some clothes in and then boom -out the window, but it says "sheets" (plural). What the heck?
MOO

I know, PommyMommy... there has been something odd, as many have noted, since the start.

Little sister finds her missing, the sheets gone, and the window open. Then from the presser there is no evidence she ran away or was abducted. This is a mess!

(Just getting in and caught up, several pages behind, marking note to pick up here (comparison/analysis of 2 pages, etc):

I have her Facebook:

Savannah Pruitt

She has a second Facebook
Savannah Pruitt

Honestly, I am not liking this situation at all. We have basic information that we commonly learn early in missing cases not out there, we have a press conference two weeks out handled by the local police despite having both the TBI and FBI involved and the press conference wasn't handled all that well, I don't like that Savannah started another Facebook just under 12 hours after her last post on her previous one, it was raining when she disappeared, no way she walked out of there, and it is as if there is some kind of elephant in the room.

Noting from above:

“I don't like that Savannah started another Facebook just under 12 hours after her last post on her previous one, it was raining when she disappeared, no way she walked out of there, and it is as if there is some kind of elephant in the room.”

Oh, and if there is anything to metaphors, we have Savannah's cover photo of her new Facebook - A sunset - two and a half days before she is last seen.

Last edited:
I know, PommyMommy... there has been something odd, as many have noted, since the start.

Little sister finds her missing, the sheets gone, and the window open. Then from the presser there is no evidence she ran away or was abducted. This is a mess!
Authorities released the information about the window, the clothes, and the sheets? That's surprising. Also, if you follow the link in the article "teens window was also found open," it takes you to another ABC article but that article says nothing about the window... So strange. o_O

Missing Tennessee teen's cellphones pinged nearly 140 miles from home in another state: Police

Her younger sister discovered Savannah, the oldest of four siblings, missing Jan. 14 around 5 a.m., Christina Pruitt said.

The teen's window was also found open and some of her clothes and her bed sheets were missing, according to authorities.

I could see someone using one sheet to quickly toss some clothes in and then boom -out the window, but it says "sheets" (plural). What the heck?
MOO
And you would think one would use a pillow case to put things in instead of a sheet.
Was it cold out that night? Maybe it was used to wrap around her.
Do we know how far the window is from the ground? I'm assuming it's on the first floor.

And you would think one would use a pillow case to put things in instead of a sheet.
Do we know how far the window is from the ground? I'm assuming it's on the first floor.
Yes, a pillow case would make more sense. IIRC, it was mid-30's early that morning? I don't know about the window but I'm curious about that too.
MOO

If you wanted to be missing, and needed a head start, you wouldn't leave the window open and take the sheets. You would leave the bed like it had been slept in and close the window. I am getting a bad vibe on this one.

All I can think of is the Watts case and how CW used one of the sheets to remove SW's body and threw the other one away. :eek:o_O:confused:
BBM

That's what I thought when I read about the sheets.
Maybe I've spent too much time on WS ?

Also -- and respectfully -- when was the last time people saw Savannah outside of her family ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure, but it is an oddity. From what we understand from the presser, and her family, she simply disappeared, not being abducted, not running away.

Of course, those of us following crimes know that sort of disappearance doesn’t mysteriously happen- there has to be some suspicion on those closest in her circle of acquaintances.

This is a lonely old thread, not churning much interest in the MSM.

Wondering about neighbors...

If you wanted to be missing, and needed a head start, you wouldn't leave the window open and take the sheets. You would leave the bed like it had been slept in and close the window. I am getting a bad vibe on this one.
Yes, it sounds like LE believe she did not run away, yet apparently an aunt said she thought she did. I wonder what makes her think so.

The strangest thing about the press conference for me was the past and present tense talk by the parents. First they are talking like they're speaking directly to Savannah, i.e. "please come home...", then a second later they're speaking of her in past tense. It's the change between the two that seems the most odd...JMO.

The family moved from Georgia to Tennessee in December and her father, Randall, said Savannah was homeschooled. He added that neither he nor his wife think she attempted to go back to their old home because she loved the farm lifestyle they had in Tennessee.

"It's like having your soul ripped out of your body. You can't think. You can't eat. You can't sleep. Life has just ceased for us since the day she left," Randall said.

Savannah was described as being five feet and three inches tall and 110 pounds. She has blonde hair and blue eyes and the sheriff’s office did not have a clothing description for her. Although Fillyaw said law enforcement was withholding information to protect the integrity of the investigation, he said there are no suspects.

Savannah is the oldest of four children and Christina said the rest of her siblings were “heartbroken” and “don’t understand” what happened.

FBI searching for missing 14-year-old who was last seen by parents going to bed

:(

If she was abducted right out of her bedroom, how would the perp know which room was hers, when she went to bed or that she didn't share a room. Is he someone who has been in the house and knows the layout? Even if he was, how would he know which one was hers and then enter the correct one.

BBM

That's what I thought when I read about the sheets.
Maybe I've spent too much time on WS ?

Also -- and respectfully -- when was the last time people saw Savannah outside of her family ?
My hinky meter has been flying since the parent's interview. Too many oddities in it to not see something isn't right.

First, it was said that Mom noticed she was missing at 4:30 am, and she said she was last seen at 11 PM the night before.

Now it's her younger sister that noticed she was missing at 5 am.

If she was going to run away, it doesn't make sense to open the window and climb out, on a rainy night. It would have been faster and easier to go out through a door, than going out a window at that time of night. Plus carrying her two phones, clothes, and sheets out the window on a rainy night, Puleeze!

<modsnipped>

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Savannah's house ... don't think she walked out of there
Google Maps

ETA: The sale of this house is recorded as 12/19/2018.

There are photos on Zillow: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/845-Mannis-Rd-Madisonville-TN-37354/55694808_zpid/

Nice land and a good sized house (4 bedrooms might mean Savannah had her own room) but it seems to be a manufactured home. Walls are thin. Opening a window would have made noise. Any kind of struggle or argument could have easily been heard by others in a house like that. Hopefully LE have interviewed all of Savannah's siblings to find out if they heard anything. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder