TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She took an online quiz that said she would have 12 children. She posted a laughing emoji with the comment that 4 kids were too many for her mom, so she couldn't even imagine 12. She posted the quiz and the comment on her FB page, which is linked on the first couple of pages of this thread. Every new article I've read, says the police have no reason to believe she ran away, but her parents keep saying things like "she left" and "please come home", as well as an aunt somewhere earlier in this thread saying flat out that she ran away. I'm not sure why the family thinks this is the case when the police do not.
I'm sure that LE is smarter than this. If they don't believe she ran away, I believe them. Something hinky about this whole thing.

I think she had two phones because they had just moved and one phone was her old one from Georgia and one was from her new town in Tennessee. Looking at the location of her new home it seems to be in the foothills of the Smokey Mountains. I have visited that area before (although not her town) and cell service was spotty to non-existent in my experience. Locals told me on my visit that you had to have a certain carrier to get a cell signal at all in some places. My speculation is that the family had to change cell companies when they moved and got new phones with local TN numbers. Perhaps the old Georgia phone contract was not quite up yet or perhaps they were letting her keep the GA phone for wifi use only with no contract. Just my speculation on the two phones thing.

What is more odd to me is that BOTH phones pinged in Kentucky in the same location. If she was running away would she take both phones? If someone who knew Savannah took her or only took her phones to Kentucky to ping as a red herring-- why take both phones and why head North? The two phones and the ping locations make me think this was someone she didn't know.
MOO.
Emph. Mine.

Thanks,Gardener--- answered my question !

I
What is more odd to me is that BOTH phones pinged in Kentucky in the same location. If she was running away would she take both phones? If someone who knew Savannah took her or only took her phones to Kentucky to ping as a red herring-- why take both phones and why head North? The two phones and the ping locations make me think this was someone she didn't know.
MOO.
Snipped and BBM. One would do that if you wanted both phones to not be found. But the person doing so would have to know there were two phones. If it is a red herring.

Detective Jason Fillyaw said SP is not officially classified as endangered because they don't have information suggesting she is in direct danger. Really? 14 yr old missing 2 weeks, crossed state line, without any phone activity, or reported contact, and no danger....

Perhaps LE know more than they are sharing with public. For SP sake, I hope that is the case. MOO
She might not have crossed any state lines with her phones.

If
Missing Tennessee teen's cellphones pinged nearly 140 miles from home in another state: Police

There has been no activity on her social media accounts, authorities and her parents said. Fillyaw said authorities did not believe that Savannah had run away.

The investigation now spans four states, including Missouri.​
If LE feels or believes that Savannah did not run away, how did the perp get her out of her house in the middle of the night? Why would she leave instead of running to her father and mother?
Also, what is the basis for the FBI involvement? Just because her phones pinged across state lines doesn't mean she was with them.

Missing Tennessee teen's cellphones pinged nearly 140 miles from home in another state: Police

There has been no activity on her social media accounts, authorities and her parents said. Fillyaw said authorities did not believe that Savannah had run away.

From that article:

Her younger sister discovered Savannah, the oldest of four siblings, missing Jan. 14 around 5 a.m., Christina Pruitt said.

The teen's window was also found open and some of her clothes and her bed sheets were missing, according to authorities.

The sheets missing is new information, at least for me.

If

If LE feels or believes that Savannah did not run away, how did the perp get her out of her house in the middle of the night? Why would she leave instead of running to her father and mother?
Also, what is the basis for the FBI involvement? Just because her phones pinged across state lines doesn't mean she was with them.
Unless this is another Elizabeth Smart case as far as kidnapping without harming other family members, to me, this isn't making sense.

LE is smart- something is telling them she did not run away, even the FBI has said there is nothing on her social media to indicate this- just like Jayme Closs- no evidence of her running away or talking to someone online.

We have the Groene, Smart, and Closs murders, to which families were unfortunately murdered for a perp to kidnap their victim. This does not appear to be the case here at all, either.

I am really getting weird vibes from the parents' interview- JMO, comparing your daughter's absence to a day without your morning coffee, and this " she is such a ray of sunshine" is a bit strange to me. Not saying the poor girl isn't a sweetheart, she no doubt is, but as Gardener said above, it's like they are eulogizing her-<modsnipped>JMO MOO

Last edited by a moderator:

Missouri? Wasn't expecting that. o_O

Also from that link:

"Her younger sister discovered Savannah, the oldest of four siblings, missing Jan. 14 around 5 a.m., Christina Pruitt said.

The teen's window was also found open and some of her clothes and her bed sheets were missing, according to authorities."

I thought it was her mom who found her gone at 5 AM? Her sister makes more sense though-- especially if they shared a room. MOO.

And this is the first I have seen about the window being open and sheets missing. :eek:

Also from that link:

"Her younger sister discovered Savannah, the oldest of four siblings, missing Jan. 14 around 5 a.m., Christina Pruitt said.

The teen's window was also found open and some of her clothes and her bed sheets were missing, according to authorities."

I thought it was her mom who found her gone at 5 AM? Her sister makes more sense though-- especially if they shared a room. MOO.

And this is the first I have seen about the window being open and sheets missing. :eek:
So, riddle me this. If this is known from the beginning then why is it that absolutely none of that comes out until today? Why wait two weeks to even have a half-assed press conference?

I have had the vibe there is an elephant in the room. I don't know what this elephant looks like but it is there.

From that article:

Her younger sister discovered Savannah, the oldest of four siblings, missing Jan. 14 around 5 a.m., Christina Pruitt said.

The teen's window was also found open and some of her clothes and her bed sheets were missing, according to authorities.

The sheets missing is new information, at least for me.
Oh sure, like a kidnapper takes bed sheets along with the victim....
How many runaways take sheets with them?

I thought Mom found her missing at 4:30 am when she checked her room? Now her sister noticed she was missing?

Also from that link:

Sheets? Why would a 14 year old runaway take her sheets? This is getting more confusing all the time. <modsnipped sleuthing family's social media which is against TOS> Personally, I have my doubts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member