TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a step down to Street View. I don't know that the road is even a lane and a half. Not the kind of road anyone uses unless they live there.
I hear what you’re saying. But I’ve gone on 3 fam vacations in the area & it’s a place that just begs to be explored. County, state & national trails- all intersecting each other. Scenic routes that literally go to nowhere- dead ends. Old logging roads still grass free from regular use. Lots of other homes/farms down long driveways. Suppliers delivering to those farms- feed, seed, construction, repairs, supplies, etc. Prob even Schwan’s & FedEx. Not to mention the lost or curious tourist. That’s no quiet, remote, road, MOO.

Perplexing... Definitely don't understand why msm hasn't picked this up!!

Hoping for some good news soon xx

MSM has picked it up now. I didn't hear about this until this morning so I am not up to speed with all the details, but it is hard to wrap your mind around what could have happened. No explanation seems to fit.

I think they said both cell phones pinged in KY. I wonder if they were in her purse, which was stolen? Just grasping at straws here.

Parents’ agony as multistate search for missing 14-year-old girl enters a third week | Daily Mail Online

Jan 29, 2019

‘You can’t think, you can’t eat, you can’t sleep’: Parents’ agony as multistate search for missing 14-year-old girl enters a third week
  • Savannah Leigh Pruitt was last seen at her home in Tennessee on January 13
  • She has two mobile phones which last pinged the day after she vanished
  • Her mother, Christina Pruitt, has begged the teenager to come back
Savannah Leigh Pruitt was last seen at her Madisonville home on January 13 at around 11pm.

She is said to have two mobile phones with her which last pinged the morning after her disappearance near a welcome center in Corbin, Kentucky, around 130 miles from her family's house.

Detective Jason Fillyaw with the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office in Tennessee said on Friday that the youngster’s phones are no longer turned on, and she has not posted on social media since before she went missing.

Jan 28, 2019

“There has been nothing in any of that reporting that led us to believe that she intended to run away or was speaking with anybody that would try to abduct her,” Fillyaw said, according to WVLT.

Pruitt had just moved with her family to their home in Tennessee just four weeks earlier from Lawrenceville, Georgia, according to the Gwinnett Daily Post.

She had apparently been happy about the move because their new home was in a farm setting.

Her parents described their daughter, who is the oldest of four children, as an animal lover who loved horses, her pet raccoon and other family farm animals.
‘Like Having Your Soul Ripped Out Of Your Body,’ Father Says After 14-Year-Old Daughter Mysteriously Vanishes

Tennessee police, FBI searching for 14-year-old girl missing for two weeks - CNN
"She was very loving, very bubbly," Pruitt's mom told CNN affiliate WATE. "A ray of sunshine."
first I've heard of her case. But this quote sent chills down my spine. Was?
Yes, there have been several statements made using past tense. The parents answer questions at the 1/25 press conference which you can watch here:

Gardener1850's post on page 6 sparked some discussion about the past tense usage: TN - TN - Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

And this is a transcript of the presser if you're unable to watch the video:

Attachments

• Jan 25 Press Conference.pdf
    363.8 KB · Views: 16
Tennessee police, FBI searching for 14-year-old girl missing for two weeks - CNN
"She was very loving, very bubbly," Pruitt's mom told CNN affiliate WATE. "A ray of sunshine."
first I've heard of her case. But this quote sent chills down my spine. Was?
I know- that could be interpreted in a couple of ways. Even the father is talking about her in the past tense. One parent, ok, sometimes when folks get nervous they'll refer to the missing person in the past tense, describing how they were before they left or went missing. But both parents have done this, which is strange. The father's comparison to her being missing like not getting your morning coffee was intriguing to me.

I wonder why you would look in on a teenager at 4:30 a.m.
When my children were young and ill
I would certainly be checking on them all hours of the night...but not at 4:30 a.m. on a Monday....when they were well.
Something is off here.MOO

Last edited:
I read,, I believe, that she was the oldest of 4 children, I wonder if she shared a room with a sister.<modsnipped> If she left voluntarily with her phones, she must have been meeting someone, because there is no logical place for her to walk to between midnight and 4 AM (google maps). That sort of eliminates her being picked up randomly by someone, because why would she be out there and how would they know it. To much coincidence for me. Also, if her phone pinged just over the border in Kentucky, all that means is that the phone was there and doesn't prove it was in her possession,unfortunately.
I wonder if she had a friend who could drive, from her last home in Georgia, who came and picked her up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Press release details sinking in...

Last seen 11PM.

Noticed missing btwn 4-4:30AM the next morning, 5-5 &1/2 hrs later.

Last cell ping near Corbin, KY at 5:30AM.

Google maps distance & driving time between Madisonville, TN & Corbin is 138.8 miles or 2 hours & 15 minutes. Plus a few more miles/ minutes from her home SE of Madisonville.

So... Savannah sneaks out/ is taken (or phone relocated) no later than 3AM?

Sorry if Im asking questions that already have answers, but why did she have two cellphones? One for work and one for herself?
Somebody correct me if I am wrong on this, but I believe that they said that she had an every day cell phone and a cell phone just for Facebook. Not sure why that is necessary, just going by what is said.

BTW wasn't it mentioned that she had two Facebook accounts? I've only seen a link to one.

Sorry if Im asking questions that already have answers, but why did she have two cellphones? One for work and one for herself?
I thought odd too. Apparently she had her old phone from GA, but got a new phone after moving to TN. Cell & data charges are the same regardless of area code, so this seems odd to me. Why not either keep the first or close out the account? Maybe went with different carrier & couldn’t transfer contacts, so doing it manually? IDK

Maybe one phone was for making calls and the other did not have cellular data activated, but could connect to WiFi. Like maybe just a basic phone and then a smart phone to use for internet and apps, etc.

All IMOO, but it’s all I could think of to fit the above scenario.

I would certainly be checking on them all hours of the night...but not at 4:30 a.m. on a Monday....when they were well.
The only thing that I can think of is that maybe she was checking to see if Savannah got up to feed the farm animals? I know a lot of farmers and Amish folks that own farms are up at that time, feeding animals, mucking out stalls, etc.

I am just more curious about her being home schooled since she moved to TN and why that sudden move there. Was a SO stalking her before, a dangerous one, and he's missing?

I wonder how old her siblings are- I know she is the oldest. Did they hear or see anything strange before she went missing? A strange car, a strange man hanging around or driving by several times?

This doesn't strike me as all that odd. Perhaps because I'm an early riser, I don't know, but they have four children and animals to feed in the morning so I'm guessing they get up early too. And, it's possible that her bedroom door was open and mom just peeked in.
MOO

ETA Oops, Steelslady I see you just said the same thing about the animals. :p

The two phones thing is weird to me.
A lot of people keep their old phone for various reasons. As a back up phone to connect to WIFI, to play downloaded games, or maybe she had lots of old friends on her first one and used it because she hadn't had a chance to add everyone on her new phone. I really don't know why folks are bothered by this. Also, my kids use their old ones for Spotify and other things like watching videos. Also, they'll use it at home or wherever Free WIFI is available to save battery on their newer phones.

<modsnipped facebook information>
Savannah has written "four children is too much for my mom."
Reading these statements makes me sad.
I hope Savannah is in a place where she is safe and happy. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Can an older girl or woman take a minor across state lines and therefore have the FBI become involved? Or is it just men and/or motive that brings the FBI in? I guess I am asking if it is possible that girl friends who can drive from her previous school could have picked her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444