TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WATE 6 On Your Side on Twitter
UPDATE: Deputies say Savannah Pruitt's adoptive father Randall Pruitt has been arrested and charged with rape. Connection to the case unclear. MORE: https://www.wate.com/news/local-news/adoptive-father-of-missing-teen-savannah-pruitt-arrested-charged-with-rape/1743420731 …

DyRpK5jXQAc3L1z.jpg

Randall Pruitt is her adopted father and has been arrested for one count of rape???? What in the world is going on??

He seemed so believable on the news last night when he made this statement:

“I’ve seen a lot of attacks like 'how do you not know where your daughter is sleeping,' 'how do you not know if something went wrong' - you go to bed do you think everything is fine, you wake up and it’s all changed and at times it is more than you can bear," says Randall Pruitt.

Adoptive father of missing teen Savannah Pruitt arrested, charged with rape

Any word on where Savannah is?

MADISONVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - The Monroe County Sheriff's Office says the adopted father of missing teen Savannah Pruitt has been arrested and charged with rape.

Randall Pruitt faces one count of rape. The sheriff's office was not able to provide any other details, including the circumstance of the arrest or whether Pruitt had been found.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says it is assisting.

Oh boy. They are looking for a body, that much is clear.

I'm going to be Pollyanna for a bit. Maybe Savannah took her clothes, phones, sheet (as evidence), and whoever she's with finally got the courage to go to LE?

Come on let me be hopeful she's alive and safe!

Yikes...the man that stood there on tv asking for her safe return? Holy H*ll !

Why am I surprised - most criminals do the same thing.

If he attacked her and wrapped her in the sheet to dispose of her (hate typing this and hope I'm wrong)... how did her family not hear all of this ?
Unless the rest of the household is too terrified to say the truth ??

This explains the window screen cut from the inside, the window being left open, and both her phones being missing.

It also explains that damn missing sheet.

This was likely staged by an evil moron.

How the hell was he able to do this without anyone in the house hearing?

He would have also had to travel to Kentucky and back.

This just got a hell of a lot more sinister, but also much more confusing.

“I’ve seen a lot of attacks like 'how do you not know where your daughter is sleeping,' 'how do you not know if something went wrong' - you go to bed do you think everything is fine, you wake up and it’s all changed and at times it is more than you can bear," says Randall Pruitt.

ETA: Now I am rethinking his sideways looks at his wife while she was talking in the interview - like he was afraid she would say something dumb. IMO.

I'm going to be Pollyanna for a bit. Maybe Savannah took her clothes, phones, sheet (as evidence), and whoever she's with finally got the courage to go to LE?

Come on let me be hopeful she's alive and safe!
That’s a stretch based on hope.

I’ve seen this movie before. It always ends the same way:

Badly.

All BS!!

Adopted father of missing teen Savannah Pruitt arrested, charged with rape
The Monroe County Sheriff's Office says the adopted father of missing teen Savannah Pruitt has been arrested and charged with rape.

Randall Pruitt faces one count of rape. The sheriff's office was not able to provide any other details, including the circumstance of the arrest or whether Pruitt had been found.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says it is assisting.
God, I hate myself for being right. OMG, where is she? What did he do with her?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member