TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to believe that something happened that night, and she called someone to come get her and she took the sheet as evidence and clothes and escaped out the window. How else would the police have enough evidence to arrest him?

MADISONVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - The Monroe County Sheriff's Office says the adopted father of missing teen Savannah Pruitt has been arrested and charged with rape.

Randall Pruitt faces one count of rape. The sheriff's office was not able to provide any other details, including the circumstance of the arrest or whether Pruitt had been found.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says it is assisting.

Oh boy. They are looking for a body, that much is clear.
T
Didn't expect that.
I did find out that he was her adopted father but couldn't share how I knew because of TOS.
This explains the window screen cut from the inside, the window being left open, and both her phones being missing.

It also explains that damn missing sheet.

This was likely staged by an evil moron.

How the hell was he able to do this without anyone in the house hearing?

He would have also had to travel to Kentucky and back.

This just got a hell of a lot more sinister, but also much more confusing.
I suspected family involvement from the beginning. Their demeanor and use of past tense in video. The staged window screen. Still hope and pray she is found alive. I highly doubt it...she would be a witness against him and can’t have that.

This explains the window screen cut from the inside, the window being left open, and both her phones being missing.

It also explains that damn missing sheet.

This was likely staged by an evil moron.

How the hell was he able to do this without anyone in the house hearing?

He would have also had to travel to Kentucky and back.

This just got a hell of a lot more sinister, but also much more confusing.
I know. I was thinking this as well. Mom never heard anything? Mom never missed him if he drove to Kentucky and back?

He is an OTR trucker though, but he was claiming to be home when she went missing. I'm not feeling good about the outcome here.

I have to believe that something happened that night, and she called someone to come get her and she took the sheet as evidence and clothes and escaped out the window. How else would the police have enough evidence to arrest him?
I heard she has siblings. Maybe Savannah told one of them and they told LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member