AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - quoted post removed>
Indeed.
This is Websleuths, we are here to help. We are here to analyse and theorize and put clues together and hopefully be able to help a case. Of course we have to try and do this within the TOS, which in many cases can be difficult.

At the end of the day we all want the same thing, we want Summer to be found safe, if that isn't the case and she has come to harm at the hands of others, we want justice for her. Let's help as best we can but stay within TOS so that the thread doesn't get locked or the poor mods wake up to a ton of clearing up to do. We've all made mistakes before, there's no shame in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their baby girl is missing. They need her at home where she belongs.

May I assure you that I count myself among the many who detest John and Patsy Ramsey. I've read the Grand Jury's True Bills. I know they allowed their precious child to be found in a HellHole in the basement with a chunk of her skull dislodged. Her neck was garroted, tightly, until she could no longer breathe.

We detest those "beauty pageants" and costumes that PR made sure she looked sexy wearing.

We see her 15th Street home not as glamorous or a sign of wealth but one that had to have its address changed due to noterity.

My own DD played as a pitcher on the otherwise boy's baseball team through the summer of eighth grade. Talk to me about getting dirty stains out of uniforms. And, children wearing dirty, sandy, muddy, messy cleats inside the home.

She played soccer and loved being on a field in the middle of January in a drizzling, freezing rain.

After playing tennis tournaments in the hottest, most humid conditions possible on summer afternoons, then she'd have to prepare for another one that same day. I washed, dried and hung sweaty tennis outfits for four solid years.

My home always had dirt and sand tracked in it bc she loved playing volleyball, too. The washing machine and dryer chores kept me hopping.

Those were glorious days.

I choose to believe Summer was having the best days of her life. She enjoyed swinging from a large limb on a shady tree and playing in the rain.

Oh, she could twirl and sing and splash in water puddles until she found herself quickly distracted in another gay pastime.

Summer joyfully decorated flower pots with colorful figurines bc that's our creative Summer Moon.

So, although a link isn't provided, Summer's a tiny dancer wearing her pink tutu when the hell ever she wants to.
My thought exactly!!! I raised a "tom boy". She was the only girl in a neighborhood of boys. Oh the stories I could tell. Broken arm, broken nose, proud of the loudest burp, and dirty most of the time.

Every kid should dance in the rain!!! I even stomp barefoot in mud puddles, go outside to feel the rain on my face, now. Nothing beats a warm summer shower and the fresh smell mother earth leaves us with. That's a blessing I'm not missing out on. Tide can clean most anything.

My heart danced when I saw the video, as tears rolled down my cheeks. I immediately I thought of past summer with my cousins, dancing in the rain, sliding down muddy hills and I knew the feelings Summer was having. Bless this wonderful, carefree child.

Some will not understand, and that's Ok, cause I'll never understand living in a high rise with windows that don't open overlooking a massive city, but I'm sure its a wonderful life for some.

Let today be the day Summer is found!!! Please!!!

Moo....

I thought L.E.

Is that standard routine? Lie detector tests? I wonder if both parents were asked to take lie detector tests?

Megan Boswell was in a similar, nearby county. Remember when she claimed that she could not take a polygraph because she was pregnant? One of her many lies in that case. At the time they said that local LE did not even have that ability — that an outside source must be brought in (TBI, FBI?). Possibly the same scenario exist in Hawkins County.

It may not be standard procedure immediately, but instead something they bring in as needed. In cases like this it could definitely be helpful to rule out foul play so that investigations can move in other directions.

Did they have a FLIR helicopter?

Yes. They've flown one, maybe two of them, since Day Two.

Sheriff Lawson announced them at his first presser. I'd grab the link but it's difficult toggling back and forth while using my phone for some reason. Maybe someone will kindly toss it to ya.

Saturday evening many of us did not sleep bc they were searching for hours in a nearby field with a low flying helo based on a tip received around 8pm. One FLIR was airborne while another helo offered powerful lighting.

It was possibly the most hopeful we've been since Summer was reported missing.

Indeed.
This is Websleuths, we are here to help. We are here to analyse and theorize and put clues together and hopefully be able to help a case.

At the end of the day we all want the same thing, we want Summer to be found safe, if that isn't the case and she has come to harm at the hands of others, we want justice for her.
Snipped for focus.

Agreed.
A little kindness and consideration go a long way.
Thanks, skibaboo !

ModNote:

This thread got out of hand again overnight and several posts were once again removed.

-If something is against TOS and therefore can’t be discussed - don’t make a post hinting at it

-STOP being judgmental towards this family and this missing child.

Any posts that violate these terms going forward will result in an automatic time-out.

There are only a few mods on WS. We volunteer our time and are not always able to be online cleaning up posts that are against TOS in real time. If you see a violation, report it. Don’t quote it, or your quote gets removed as well.

WS is special because we have compassion, we care about victims, and recognize that anyone could read these public posts 5-10 years from now.

Please “like” this post to acknowledge you have refreshed yourself on these terms which are consistent with the TOS that we all agreed to when joining WS.

Thank You all for your care, compassion, and desire to bring Summer home. May today be the day.

Last edited:
Dad's latest interview is tough to watch. He seems to be in rough shape. Each day goes by, your mind gets overwhelmed. You start losing your words.

Yes, Dad is trying real hard to get the word out she was abducted. And I'm starting to lean that way. They've covered >2k acres and no leads, its time to reevaluate this plan. MOO...: The Friday PC was a disappointment to me. The Sheriff had little to say except we follow every lead and throws it back to the search of the woods.

If Summer is in the forrest, she is deeply hidden, and 41 local agencies and 35 out of town/state agencies haven't found her.

Hoping and praying for Summer, for a lead, a sign, something, anything to lead to her discovery.

Moo....

ModNote:

This thread got out of hand again overnight and several posts were once again removed.

-If something is against TOS and therefore can’t be discussed - don’t make a post hinting at it

-STOP being judgmental towards this family and this missing child.

Any posts that violate these terms going forward will result in an automatic time-out.

There are only a few mods on WS. We volunteer our time and are not always able to be online cleaning up posts that are against TOS in real time. If you see a violation, report it. Don’t quote it, or your quote gets removed as well.

WS is special because we have compassion, we care about victims, and recognize that anyone could read these public posts 5-10 years from now.

Please “like” this post to acknowledge you have refreshed yourself on these terms which are consistent with the TOS that we all agreed to when joining WS.

Thank You all for your care, compassion, and desire get Summer home. May today be the day.

Liked and I thank you for ALL the time YOU devote to WS!!!

Its like all the volunteers searching for Summer, YOU are volunteering so we can discuss and share ideas. So sorry for the start to this beautiful morning.

And they argue and insult each other! Social media is its own evil at times.

This is why i love websleuths, its one of the few places left online people can have mature and respectful discussion's without people making up lies, spreading rumours and arguing and bickering with each other. Those kind of people won't even bother posting on here because they can't do those things. I have to give a shout out to all the mods that keep all these things in check on here, We appreciate you!

In my opinion they need to treat this just like the Lunsford case. That poor girl was alive in her abductors home when the police questioned the homeowners right across the street. Its not far fetched to say that someone in the area may have something to do with this. The father may be convinced someone took her because he knows beyond a reasonable doubt that his wife would not harm their children.
Same as the Lunsford's young girl was last seen by her grandparents and then suddenly missing, being kept right across the street by a pedophile that didn't report he was living there.

This is why I wish the father wouldn't keep saying that he is sure she was taken out of the area. She could absolutely still be in the area.

Multiple agencies from Tennessee and surrounding states will resume the search for 5-year-old Summer Wells today in Hawkins County. The girl was last seen on Tuesday.

HAWKINS COUNTY, TN (WSMV) - The search for 5-year-old Summer Wells continued into its sixth day Sunday, as multiple law enforcement agencies work to find the missing Hawkins County child.

"I'm hoping and praying she's not in pain or misery" Search for 5-year-old Summer Wells continues

Jun 21, 2021 • Since 5-year-old Summer Wells was reported missing from her home in Beech Creek on June 15, investigators have worked around the clock to locate her. Summer's parents have allowed the release of new photos of the property that show where her family says they last saw her

Last edited:
The family has been described as “cooperating” with LE. That’s a lot of family - parents, grandmother, and three brothers. The brothers are in the 8-12 range - that’s old enough to recall & observe but not old enough to sidestep investigative techniques. If, for example, a sibling is covering for/being coached by a kidnapping neighbor (unwittingly or not), the interviewer should be able to ascertain same IMO.
Why is Dad “pushing” the abduction story so hard?! If he wasn’t, he’d be accused of “constantly changing his story” here, and far worse elsewhere.
Why is there an amber alert?
No description of a car ,which is important in the criteria of getting one. Maybe they have one but dont want to release that for investigative reasons? This case is different than any other because of this weird amber alert thing.

Much like Xavior Harrelson's case, I think this one is a tough one since there's nothing that really points us to any given direction, or away from others.
It really can go from anyone close to her doing something, her getting lost (and by god I don't want to think about the possibilities there given that there must be lots of wildlife) to a kidnap from a stranger.
We just can't be sure where to point our fingers and that's extra frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces