AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done with a 10 hour show, catching up on what I have missed. The link is blocked to me, have we an identified an area of search? I mean, have we got something I can start making a case map with? I've been wanting to start one and map out areas of interest and areas that have been searched but I've come up with zilch to help identify them (apart from the home and immediate area) ?

Any help welcome!

Searchers have completed a 700 acre search in a radius from the homesite. They planned to to 1000. I don't know if they have completed that.

Less than a mile if walking along Beech Creek Road and much less if Summer walked through fields instead.

I posted the Google map coordinates last night in thread 1. I’m on my phone not my laptop right now but this link should work. If not I’ll repost later. I got the link from video posted by WJHL here:
Search for Summer: Investigators, helicopters searching overnight for missing Rogersville 5-year-old | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Google Maps

Thank you, this answers my question perfectly.

These are just a few of the agencies that have assisted in the search for Summer Wells. Since Tuesday, nearly seventy agencies from across TN and several other states have joined together and continue to work tirelessly to find her.
@HawkinsCountySO
#TNAMBERAlert

E4WUgVYWYAck5jL

E4WUgVVX0AgjNsn

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/1406693747384012801

It appears a brazen abduction attempt of a 12-year old boy transpired in Kingsport, Tennessee, on Thursday.

The child was mowing the lawn when approached by the perp, who followed him when the child retreated to the garage.

Google shows Kingsport as a 31-minute drive from Hawkins County.

Perhaps he is a POI in the disappearance of Summer.

Lest we believe a child abductor always fixates on a particular type of child – as to sex, hair colour, etc – I recount from my own experience this isn't always so.

When I was six, I was scooped up by a man on a bicycle, right outside the front garden of our home. I kicked, screamed, and bit his arm. He dropped me.

Later, he was arrested, and charged with murdering a 4-year old boy, the week before he grabbed me.

More than 70 years later, I can still see his bloated, red face, and stubby grey whiskers, and smell his foul breath.

58-year-old man charged following attempted kidnapping in Kingsport | wbir.com

If we take the mother's claim of 2 minutes literally, why would she check on her so soon? Could Summer have said or done something before going into the house that alarmed her mother?

Beats me, Bobby...I'm just trying to get some kind of handle on a timeline.

And HI btw. Been a long time since we've run into each other. Hope you and yours and doing well.

It appears a brazen abduction attempt of a 12-year old boy transpired in Kingsport, Tennessee, on Thursday.

The child was mowing the lawn when approached by the perp, who followed him when the child retreated to the garage.

Google shows Kingsport as a 31-minute drive from Hawkins County.

Perhaps he is a POI in the disappearance of Summer.

Lest we believe a child abductor always fixates on a particular type of child – as to sex, hair colour, etc – I recount from my own experience this isn't always so.

When I was six, I was scooped up by a man on a bicycle, right outside the front garden of our home. I kicked, screamed, and bit his arm. He dropped me.

Later, he was arrested, and charged with murdering a 4-year old boy, the week before he grabbed me.

More than 70 years later, I can still see his bloated, red face, and stubby grey whiskers, and smell his foul breath.

58-year-old man charged following attempted kidnapping in Kingsport | wbir.com

What a horrifying thing to experience, you were so fortunate to get away!!

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said the Wells family is cooperating with the investigation, but Don Wells said people on social media are still accusing them of foul play.

FnxnBOaJ

https://twitter.com/wbkotv/status/1406710949579472900

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said the Wells family is cooperating with the investigation, but Don Wells said people on social media are still accusing them of foul play.

“People don’t know what’s going on and they’re touting all kinds of stuff on Facebook and stuff,” said Don Wells.

Summer Wells’ disappearance isn’t the first time a family member has gone missing. The sister of Summer’s mother, Candus Wells, disappeared in Wisconsin back in 2009.

“Her sister went missing and was never found not a trace,” said Don Wells.

Don Wells is convinced someone abducted his daughter and that she is now far away from the woods where authorities are searching.

‘Summer, if you can hear me we all love you’: father of missing Tenn. girl speaks out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member