AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the traffic zipping by in the CM video, only so much time can be made up by speeding. Let's just say DW is an amazing driver; other cars going slower would be in his way on roads where passing is difficult.

<snipped for focus>

May I ask where you heard that it took LE 40 minutes to arrive on scene ?
It was way back in the early thread….. I remember questioning how long it took back then, and someone explained the remoteness of the area and thought that would be a reasonable amount of time that it would take…..

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
"Filth" ?
An unkempt appearance ?
DW doesn't strike me as the type to expect workers to show up well groomed and tidy.
Just saying.
Imo.

Sorry. I mean it seems he has a lot of very negative things to say about the guy.

A close etymological cousin to the (I believe Southern U.S.) "bless[ing] someone out", IMO.

@Mountain_Kat you’ve inspired me! Which poster did you distribute?

I live in NC a couple of hours from Summer’s home. I’ve asked people in my area if they’ve heard about Summer. Sadly, no one has so tomorrow I’m going to go around to post flyers.

Aside: that is one thing that gives me hope. There is clearly no shortage of pictures of Summer out there, we've seen so many different ones by now that it's clear she was important to many people. <modsnip>

Looking at the traffic zipping by in the CM video, only so much time can be made up by speeding. Let's just say DW is an amazing driver; other cars going slower would be in his way on roads where passing is difficult.
He said he nearly went off the curve, and crossed double yellow lines, did a 45 minute trip in 30. And he was in touch with CW over FB messenger the whole time.

He kinda quickly changed the subject to what she was wearing when she disappeared (well, what Candus said she was wearing).

As far as her being "under him," I'll play devil's advocate here and say that anyone who has slep with a small child knows they are little acrobats and usually shove limbs under their parents, turn sideways and upside down, etc. I don't find that part particularly alarming.
I've thought that for the entire time this issue has been dissected. Although I love sleeping with the grands when they're here, it is not a peaceful rest. I'm constantly being woken up to scoot, reposition them, try to find a tiny corner for myself. I feel as if I've been beaten by the morning.
I do have to admit - I don't have any past issues with anyone however.

Without judgment, it would help if the family did some of this stuff so that maybe more eyes could be looking out for Summer! But IMO it’s absolutely amazing someone from an internet thread had the compassion and desire to go out posting fliers for summer!!!!!!! @Mountain_Kat
At one time the plan was for the family to distribute flyers for people to post. I know CB and RL walked the banner in a parade but as far as I know RL and @Mountain_Kat were the only people who followed through with posting flyers so I assume no one else ever received any.

According to family friend DD, on July 9 he informed a YT interviewer (allowed) that flyers would be coming within a few days, as soon as media starts "you know not reporting on Summer as much." Apparently no flyers ever reached the Interviewer, the interviewer's followers or anyone else.

Interviewer: ...um we have a lot of
44:35
people that are in chat right now that um are from that area and they want to know if they if there's a place they can go pick up flyers that they can you know have to hand out or is there any way...

DD: we are working on that
44:49
as we speak uh and what and the the way that we have planned this is that as the media starts you know kind of you know not reporting on summer as much that's when we want to go out there and
45:02
start blasting all these uh flowers [flyers] out
45:05
so what i can do uh uh melissa or teresa i can contact you and and let you know uh when we do have the flyers we do have a printing company that is
45:15
that has offered to print flyers for us uh we are we're also having several banners uh printed uh like four by eight banners and we're working on that right now to put up around the area
45:30
but what i'll do is is once i uh once i have a solid you know a day and a kind of a solid time frame for you i'll be more than happy to contact y'all
45:39
that way you can get to your viewers

45:42
Interviewer: that would be great yeah because we have like i said once again people out there they want to go pass out flyers so um is there is there like a a strategy like a person who came up with the idea that flyers should wait until media dies down? i've never heard that one before so that's actually just for my own information

45:58
DD: yeah we had uh uh had spoke with the family and everything about um about you know talking about uh women when would be the best time to send out the flyers and and then we were thinking that you know once we get them made it's probably going to take you know take a few days so hopefully we're hoping that to have those up and running here in the next few days

46:23
Interviewer: okay
46:23
DD: and i wish i could give you a time frame it's not like we were saying hey we're going to wait you know a month or so it wasn't like it wasn't like that

Interviewer: but you know i just didn't know if there was like a strike like a strategy type person that comes in and like says hey this is this is kind of the best way to go about things because i never heard that one before so it's just new to me

DD: yeah it
46:42
was just it was just our it was just you know just us having just an open mind
discussion because you know if it was you know on the it's very high on the media out here right now and uh we just wanted to we were just trying to figure out when would be the best time and that's why we've we've gone ahead and uh are getting the flyers we're getting the banners made uh because hope hopefully well like i
47:06
said in the next few days we'll be ready to just start passing those out but but i will i'll definitely get back with you that way you can let viewers know an
47:14
exact time frame

@Mountain_Kat you’ve inspired me! Which poster did you distribute?

I live in NC a couple of hours from Summer’s home. I’ve asked people in my area if they’ve heard about Summer. Sadly, no one has so tomorrow I’m going to go around to post flyers.

It was the flyers that RL had made up through D & D printing. They were orange with a faint blue and pink border. I tried to google images, but don't see the exact same one that I got. But anyway, I don't think it really matters which poster you print, so long as the info is accurate. :)

Good on you for wanting to help ! :)

I don't think it's a good idea for anyone other than LE to interview principle people involved in any case.
The main reason LE do not release any information to the public is to protect the integrity of the investigation. They usually go to great lengths to avoid tainting a future jury pool. There also may be details that only they and the suspect know that they don't want made public.

With all the details, speculation and rumors that have been discussed, I don't see how a trial could ever be held in Hawkins County if the parents were to be charged.

The first priority should be getting justice for Summer. It just makes it more difficult to do that if the accused can't get a fair trial.

IMO
Who is at the heart of all this muddying the waters?

Unfair trial and then dismissed?

Which makes a great deal of sense when you think about it .

moo

Did he not go to jail after the DV incident in October 2020, less than a year ago, when he described trying to hit J with a full bottle? And IIRC CH, and CW described to police in writing they were in fear for their lives and those of the children? Wasn't he taken off by police? If not kept in a jail, where was he kept?

Being held in jail for a day or two vs. being in prison are different things.

Yep, so now we've got swimming, water park, and fishing.

OH link to video discussing waterpark, etc, about 9:50 in the transcript

CW told CM that they go fishing in the same swimming hole/pond area where they swam that day, so changing fishing to swimming doesn't seem like a crazy thing. maybe they decided to not do the waterpark because of CH's knee?

I thought A also said the original plan was to go fishing and then instead they just went swimming? The more I think about timeline, the more my head hurts.
Then there is the version by CW that there where no plans she left in a hurry to take CH to hospital that's why she left the boys at home.

It bothers me that statement because that insinuates she knew it was wrong to leave them behind...
So one then can ask Why didn't she rush home after the hospital visit?

We mustn't forget there is a missing 2 hours nobody is allowed to talk about.

CW left at 8am and returned after 3pm. Some 7+ hours later.

The whole day stinks to high heaven.

moo

CW told CM that they go fishing in the same swimming hole/pond area where they swam that day, so changing fishing to swimming doesn't seem like a crazy thing. maybe they decided to not do the waterpark because of CH's knee?
There's nothing wrong with people changing plans like this. It doesn't equate to anything nefarious IMO.

The circumstances, the deatails that come from an investigation are missing. <modsnip> Today, if an investigation finds it happened then any child experiencing it today or within a statute of limitation should act on it legally. Otherwise, get to finding Summer Moon from a different vantage point. She is not lost in the past, she is a person very young who needs to be located, now, in the present.

The I am only talking about definitions, not morality or right and wrong. I believe in investigations, not hearsay and he said she said. Roumers and family gossip shouldn't convict someone, however, it should be reason to get legal answers. An investigation gives weight and proof to the truth of any matter. If he admits to anything, truthful details are still necessary, for literala record.

In Summer Moon's case, H is a minor. The Wells case with a step-sister and brother , two minors at the time. To bad there was no help then by legal means. His record would not be allowed in public domain today. His record would have been sealed.
A brave SA victim coming forward deeply concerned in the light of a missing girl under her predator's care(whom has admitted publicly its true) is not rumour and family gossip.

MOO

IIRC and I'd have to dig back for the source... maybe from TIR interview with A or H? CB said they had planned to go up and see the horses that day but some sort of event was going on which prevented them from doing so and they decided instead to just go swimming in the nearby swimming hole. Maybe it was in the CM video interview with CB at the swimming hole. I think normally they would have gone to the larger swim area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3