AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CW told CM that they go fishing in the same swimming hole/pond area where they swam that day, so changing fishing to swimming doesn't seem like a crazy thing. maybe they decided to not do the waterpark because of CH's knee?
I would assume the boys would be pretty unhappy if they found out they were left home from a trip to the water park.

In the Morphew case LE even knows what time his doors opened and closed on his truck and if it was the driver's door or the passenger door.

They also know when his truck moved. However they think that Barry disconnected something and they don’t have all the GPS information.

I can imagine they would do the same with the Subaru and know what time it was being driven.

So much information to gather that I did not know about.

CW told CM that they go fishing in the same swimming hole/pond area where they swam that day, so changing fishing to swimming doesn't seem like a crazy thing. maybe they decided to not do the waterpark because of CH's knee?

I don't understand why they would plan to go to a waterpark and leave the boys at home, or wherever they were.
Then on top of that, pick H up.

There's nothing wrong with people changing plans like this. It doesn't equate to anything nefarious IMO.
I totally agree. People can change their minds on a whim. But taken in totality, it’s pretty hard for me to think this was just a typical day. Nobody’s story matches, IMO. Timelines don’t match. We have CW calling a family friend randomly who she had not had contact with for a while. They were going fishing. Or swimming. Or to a water park. DW was at work or not at work. NOBODY says where these boys are throughout the day. They were home or at work with DW or piled into the car (but nobody included them in the retelling of events). CH’s knee hurt so much she needed to go to the ER at 8am but didn’t hurt enough to stop her doing anything the rest of the day.

The dogs were there. Or not there. Or there but followed Summer. Or found someone in the woods and decided to go mute that day. DW came home at 5:30. Or 6:30. He drove to the shed. Or the other shed. Or straight to the driveway. He knew right away she was far far away. Or close by.

Summer went missing at 5:30. Or 6:30.
Summer got dressed in clothes then changed into her bathing suit. Or Summer just put on her bathing suit because it was so hot that day. Or it wasn’t that hot Bc Summer was wearing long pants and a jacket. Over her bathing suit. Or not wearing a bathing suit.

All of these things individually are completely plausible, IMO. All these things taken together makes one big mess, also IMO.

Last edited:
I totally agree. People can change their minds on a whim. But taken in totality, it’s pretty hard for me to think this was just a typical day. Nobody’s story matches, IMO. Timelines don’t match. We have CW calling a family friend randomly who she had not had contact with for a while. DW was at work or not at work. NOBODY says where these boys are throughout the day. They were home or at work with DW or piled into the car (but nobody included them in the retelling of events). CH’s knee hurt so much she needed to go to the ER at 8am but didn’t hurt enough to stop her doing anything the rest of the day.

The dogs were there. Or not there. Or there but followed Summer. Or found someone in the woods and decided to go mute that day. DW came home at 5:30. Or 6:30. He drove to the shed. Or the other shed. Or straight to the driveway. He knew right away she was far far away. Or close by.

Summer got dressed in clothes then changed into her bathing suit. Or Summer just put on her bathing suit because it was so hot that day. Or it wasn’t that hot Bc Summer was wearing long pants and a jacket. Over her bathing suit. Or not wearing a bathing suit.

All of these things individually are completely plausible, IMO. All these things taken together makes one big mess, also IMO.

Summer get too hot, so she was put in her swim suit. Summer gets too cold, so she was put in a track suit. :rolleyes:

Summer get too hot, so she was put in her swim suit. Summer gets too cold, so she was put in a track suit. :rolleyes:
And didn't DW say that Summer picked out that outfit to wear on the 15th? It's becoming impossible to track. It's like a variation on Newton's Third Law: For every statement there's an equal and opposite statement.

And didn't DW say that Summer picked out that outfit to wear on the 15th? It's becoming impossible to track. It's like a variation on Newton's Third Law: For every statement there's an equal and opposite statement.
Annnd what is so special about the 15th? (Rhetorical question, not asking for real.) I mean prior to SW going missing.

Because I thought they were taking CH to ER. Which, thank you covid 19, means a fun day of sitting in the truck.

He said he nearly went off the curve, and crossed double yellow lines, did a 45 minute trip in 30. And he was in touch with CW over FB messenger the whole time.
Well, i guess anything is possible.

H mentions the waterpark a few times. If you look at it as a whole, it seems that the waterpark may have been planned for Friday. In piecing those parts of the conversation together as whole it appears that CW and CH mention the Jonesboro waterpark to H while at the swimming hole. CW then discusses it as a Friday plan with H’s mom as she is leaving. In the first chunk of the interview where H references it, he says “I guess so, I mean I don’t know”. He may have been confused by the question and was referring to the plans for Friday.
Just an opinion…

ETA: Possibly - Location — The Wetlands Water Park
——————
10:02
because they were supposed to go
10:04
to jonesboro i think yeah jonesborough
10:06
for uh this
10:08
this uh big park like water park

10:12
okay so that was the initial thought
10:15
i guess so i mean i don't know so what
10:17
did you think
10:18
was gonna happen i thought we was just
10:20
all gonna go fishing
10:22
swimming and then in the truck she
10:24
changes the plan
10:25
nah she changes it to swimming because
10:27
she grabbed her mother

———————
24:11
what point that is okay that's cool
24:13
she just gets out the car when she's
24:15
done with the phone and then they tell
24:16
me about that water park

24:18
okay so you see a point

————
37:49
was she sleeping on you no was she
37:52
asleep
37:53
i didn't even seriously but i just got
37:54
out the car because she wanted to talk
37:57
to her
37:59
okay got it about the thing for that
38:01
friday
38:02
the water park
got it but where's summer
38:06
still in the middle i wasn't really

Last edited:
Most parents of a missing child are desperate for community assistance to help find their child.

Parents of a missing child appear at press conferences, rallies, candlelight services, etc. getting the word out that their child is missing! They pass out flyers with child's photo and description. They seek help from local businesses, getting permission to post flyers on buildings, store fronts, bulletin boards, street posts.

I know parents who stood on street corners for hours handing out missing child flyers. And those parents phoned LE almost daily for investigation updates.

It's been said Summer's parents are overwhelmed with their loss and devastation. <modsnip>
It has been two months and 25 WS threads since Summer went missing under extremely unusual circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, June 15 was a Tuesday. And the waterpark was maybe going to be Friday?

So, SW being in what i was assured on another thread and what her mother states is a bathing suit is a coincidence.

Look, i am going to make a d100 chart and we're going to get our dice out and roll this timeline up fair and square.

There's nothing wrong with people changing plans like this. It doesn't equate to anything nefarious IMO.
Of course not. People change their plans at the last minute all the time but when the basic facts of what they actually did that day keep changing, it does open the door to questioning what’s true and what’s not.

I totally agree. People can change their minds on a whim. But taken in totality, it’s pretty hard for me to think this was just a typical day. Nobody’s story matches, IMO. Timelines don’t match. We have CW calling a family friend randomly who she had not had contact with for a while. They were going fishing. Or swimming. Or to a water park. DW was at work or not at work. NOBODY says where these boys are throughout the day. They were home or at work with DW or piled into the car (but nobody included them in the retelling of events). CH’s knee hurt so much she needed to go to the ER at 8am but didn’t hurt enough to stop her doing anything the rest of the day.

I wish I could like this a thousand times!!
You are right, btw, and I agree with everything you said.
I've been so confused reading everything and watching the videos, etc. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Annnd what is so special about the 15th? (Rhetorical question, not asking for real.) I mean prior to SW going missing.

Because I thought they were taking CH to ER. Which, thank you covid 19, means a fun day of sitting in the truck.

That's a good point... my father threw out his back having to hang out in the car for multiple hours over multiple sessions, while my mother was being worked over for arm surgery. This in turn upset my mother because she was having to do everything with one hand; the nurses at the medical center would not help her with anything, requiring her to juggle purse, winter garb, etc, off and on, all the while worrying about jarring her arm and making things worse; and to top it off, it was her writing arm that was out of commission, so she couldn't even fill out any intake forms herself, and would loved to have had my father present in order to do that legibly.

Granted, while arms aren't knees, and while Candus is not a senior citizen like my parents, it still might have been far more stressful on all participants than the situation would have been pre-COVID, which might allow for an increase in the desire for mood-altering substances on the part of the adults'; tempers might fly higher, etc.

Of course not. People change their plans at the last minute all the time but when the basic facts of what the actually did that day keep changing, it does open the door to questioning what’s true and what’s not.
I haven't seen anything of importance that's changed so I'm going with Summers parents as being victim's and not suspects. JMO. l

Last edited:
He kinda quickly changed the subject to what she was wearing when she disappeared (well, what Candus said she was wearing).

As far as her being "under him," I'll play devil's advocate here and say that anyone who has slep with a small child knows they are little acrobats and usually shove limbs under their parents, turn sideways and upside down, etc. I don't find that part particularly alarming.

That's a fair point.

When one of our little ones woke up and wanted to crawl into our bed, we'd let them crawl in but as soon as they fell asleep, it was back to bed for them. If we let the "little acrobats" stay, we would not have gotten any sleep for the rest of the night.

DW's answer to the question what she was wearing should have been "jammies" or whatever was her usual sleep attire. To claim he couldn't remember is another red flag to me.

I wish I could like this a thousand times!!
You are right, btw, and I agree with everything you said.
I've been so confused reading everything and watching the videos, etc. I don't know what to believe anymore.

That's why I personally try to avoid the videos. I don't need the extra facts and not-facts cluttering up my mental pathways, lol. If the information was downloaded into my brain faster, like by the ability to skim a transcript, I'd probably change my mind.

So, June 15 was a Tuesday. And the waterpark was maybe going to be Friday?

So, SW being in what i was assured on another thread and what her mother states is a bathing suit is a coincidence.

Look, i am going to make a d100 chart and we're going to get our dice out and roll this timeline up fair and square.

Something to think about, the Friday reference has been sticking in my mind. If the plan was to fish and swim, even if it wasn’t the Jonesborough water park that specific day, she could have still chosen to wear a swimsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier