AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she wandered off and got injured, I can't understand why the search dogs haven't found her in all the searches.
I would sincerely hope they've been very thorough.
I will hang on to all hope possible.
I'm just on Summer's team is all
Chi

I'm still not convinced this is what happened, but if she wandered off and got lost or injured, then all the day's events don't matter. The discrepancies don't matter. There's no need to explain the dogs or the change of clothes or who had which car where. None of it matters.
I have always thought that CW embellished the story so as not to incur the wrath of DW. Amateur opinion and speculation

I'm still not convinced this is what happened, but if she wandered off and got lost or injured, then all the day's events don't matter. The discrepancies don't matter. There's no need to explain the dogs or the change of clothes or who had which car where. None of it matters.
I like this post. Very straight forward and gets to the heart of this case in a simple and understandable fashion. Thank you.

I will never forget Leanne Bearndan-she walked away from a home in Texas, SAR teams, LE and volunteers where out searching the surrounding areas in full force. I know as I live quite close to the area. She was found I think just a few weeks later, she walked away from the home and immediately went to were she was found and hung herself. The search dogs missed her and they were searching right in the area she was found. I say that to say, Summer not being found during the searches doesn’t really hold much weight for me-JMO

If SW wandered off or got lost or injured, there wouldn't be any discrepancies in the parents' stories or in H's story. JMO

Last edited:
I will never forget Leanne Bearndan-she walked away from a home in Texas, SAR teams, LE and volunteers where out searching the surrounding areas in full force. I know as I live quite close to the area. She was found I think just a few weeks later, she walked away from the home and immediately went to were she was found and hung herself. The search dogs missed her and they were searching right in the area she was found. I say that to say, Summer not being found during the searches doesn’t really hold much weight for me-JMO
There was a large search for a missing women in my area a few years ago and the professionals didn't find her. Her own mother found her hanging from a tree not far from were she was last seen after two months of searching.

Linnea Lomax's Mother Found Daughter Hanging From A Tree Near A Sacramento River | HuffPost

I honestly would find it more suspicious if their stories were all identical
I agree 100%. It's understandable to me that people who were in separate places that day may have memories of what was told to them later as being different. Also there's the trauma of a missing child that could affect the memories of people emotionally close to that child. JMO.

Hunter's and CW's version of events are drastically contradictory.

We also haven't heard CH's version of the day.
IMO that is reasonable, I have not doubt H was on his phone over half the time doing whatever teens do these days and when he wasn’t distracted by that I’m sure Summer and the rest of the vehicle occupants provided one another with enough distraction that everyone’s recollection could be somewhat different.

Continuing on from my previous post… in that initial joint interview, DW says “we don’t know anything about no red truck.” (4:18)

Just seems odd if a red truck had been on their property that morning with a woman in it and trying to pull start a 4-wheeler, IMO. Or if they called in the tip to LE to track down.
yes more of nonsensical completely contradictory information no one is dragging out of him.

This is a good example.

moo

Well all the searchers didn't find Chandra Levy.
Iirc a man out walking his own dog found her remains not far off the jogging trail.
I guess these things do happen.
I have sympathy for all the searchers out there working so hard to find SW.
It's been a long hot summer.
I'll just add that I personally wish I'd never watched the YouTube interviews.
They have swayed my thoughts in too many directions.
True, if there are no discrepancies in the stories of several people, that's odd.
When we are in shock, time either seems to stand still or speed up.
However, we all know law enforcement looks at each change in a key storyline very closely.
That being said, I'm no closer to the truth than anyone else here.
I'm hoping law enforcement gets the break they need to locate Summer.
Because I don't want this case to end up like DeOrr or Joe Clyde Daniels or so many others. Add Trenton Duckett too.
Plainly said, I hope this case doesn't end up as a cold case.
Nothing else to add.
Chi

I agree 100%. It's understandable to me that people who were in separate places that day may have memories of what was told to them later as being different. Also there's the trauma of a missing child that could affect the memories of people emotionally close to that child. JMO.

CW and H traveled in the same vehicle with SW and CH to the swimming hole. I think if the child's head went below the surface of the water and she needed to be rescued, it would be a memory neither would forget yet CW claims it never happened. JMO

I know very close friends who are longtime survivors of SA.
They've told me that apologies didn't help them. Only lots of therapy and even sometimes meds helped.
Sometimes an apology is to make an abuser feel better to themself.
Tragic all around imo.
Turns my stomach.
Always has. :(
Chi

CW and H traveled in the same vehicle with SW and CH to the swimming hole. I think if the child's head went below the surface of the water and she needed to be rescued, it would be a memory neither would forget yet CW claims it never happened. JMO
Perhaps the specific incident you mention has nothing to do with anyone's memory. My post stated people who where in separate places that day. JMO.

I know very close friends who are longtime survivors of SA.
They've told me that apologies didn't help them. Only lots of therapy and even sometimes meds helped.
Sometimes an apology is to make an abuser feel better to themself.
Trajic all around imo.
Chi
Absolutely understand Chi. I stated apology just as a way of demonstrating DW knew that it was not okay. I did not mean that an apology makes it better for the victim and I apologize if my post seemed to imply that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member