AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something to think about, the Friday reference has been sticking in my mind. If the plan was to fish and swim, even if it wasn’t the Jonesborough water park that specific day, she could have still chosen to wear a swimsuit.
IIRC CBW said it was hot that morning so she just put her in her swimsuit. I think she said it in the video where she gave CM the tour of the house.

It was heartening to hear on the most recent Mr and Mrs Cher youtube interview with DW that he and Candus are fixing up the property. He didn't give a lot of details, but seemed to indicate that he and CW are working on improving the place, whether the house or property or both. I assume this is work they are doing as part of their efforts to get the boys back home - although DW couldn't say much about it due to the gag order with CPS.

One of the new youtube content creators who was on with Mr and Mrs Cher (his name is Cam, I think it was) offered to help DW with the removal of a lot of the metal items strewn around the property. He apparently lives about 75 miles from the Wells' home, across the state line in Virginia. I hope that DW takes him up on this offer, I think Cam would be a good influence on DW and could offer support in many ways. In any event, I see this as a good step by the parents, and that they are moving forward with an effort to get the boys back - even as they deal with their grief over the disappearance of Summer.

Last edited:
It was heartening to hear on the most recent Mr and Mrs Cher youtube interview with DW that he and Candus are fixing up the property. He didn't give a lot of details, but seemed to indicate that he and CW are working on improving the place, whether the house or property or both. I assume this is work they are doing is part of their efforts to get the boys back home - although DW couldn't say much about it due to the gag order with CPS.

One of the new youtube content creators who was on with Mr and Mrs Cher (his name is Cam, I think it was) offered to help DW with the removal of a lot of the metal items strewn around the property. He apparently lives about 75 miles from the Wells' home, across the state line in Virginia. I hope that DW takes him up on this offer, I think Cam would be a good influence on DW and could offer support in many ways. In any event, I see this as a good step by the parents, and that they are moving forward with an effort to get the boys back - even as they deal with their grief over the disappearance of Summer.
Better late than never

Those stairs blew me away. Considering plastering is DW's profession.
Exposed electrical cables everywhere.
Very very dangerous and unacceptable conditions to expect your young family to live in.

moo

When my kids were that age and we took them to the lake or pool to swim, we always took towels and a beach tote for things like sun screen, toys, goggles. I don't recall towels ever being mentioned in these many interviews. JMO

Maybe because you were prepared for the outing? We did the same when we had a plan, but many times called a pit stop, because it was hot. Took a dip in underclothes.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Continuing on from my previous post… in that initial joint interview, DW says “we don’t know anything about no red truck.” (4:18)

Just seems odd if a red truck had been on their property that morning with a woman in it and trying to pull start a 4-wheeler, IMO. Or if they called in the tip to LE to track down.
These are perfect examples of what I meant when I said the facts keep changing. Any other day, these changes might be insignificant but there’s a child missing here. Every bit of information about the circumstances surrounding the disappearance is important. How can we even begin to help when there’s no telling what’s true and what’s not, what happened and what didn’t?

Where is Summer?

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>

Moving along to the subject of flyers.

I know DD said it, not any of the family, so bearing this in mind... Since when does anyone wait until media attention dies down to put up flyers? You put them up ASAP. I could see waiting a day or so (the family anyway) because they're going to be extremely busy.

Not everyone watches the news. So, even if the news is dedicating five minutes a night to Summer they'll never see it. There have been times during my life when I was always at work during the news, for example.

Of course, if she's lost in the woods, i guess all the flyers in the world won't help.

I try on different ideas about this case, but nothing seems to fit. Just nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was heartening to hear on the most recent Mr and Mrs Cher youtube interview with DW that he and Candus are fixing up the property. He didn't give a lot of details, but seemed to indicate that he and CW are working on improving the place, whether the house or property or both. I assume this is work they are doing is part of their efforts to get the boys back home - although DW couldn't say much about it due to the gag order with CPS.

That is wonderful actually!!!! They’re going to make it-I have hope for them

I totally agree. People can change their minds on a whim. But taken in totality, it’s pretty hard for me to think this was just a typical day. Nobody’s story matches, IMO. Timelines don’t match. We have CW calling a family friend randomly who she had not had contact with for a while. They were going fishing. Or swimming. Or to a water park. DW was at work or not at work. NOBODY says where these boys are throughout the day. They were home or at work with DW or piled into the car (but nobody included them in the retelling of events). CH’s knee hurt so much she needed to go to the ER at 8am but didn’t hurt enough to stop her doing anything the rest of the day.

The dogs were there. Or not there. Or there but followed Summer. Or found someone in the woods and decided to go mute that day. DW came home at 5:30. Or 6:30. He drove to the shed. Or the other shed. Or straight to the driveway. He knew right away she was far far away. Or close by.

Summer went missing at 5:30. Or 6:30.
Summer got dressed in clothes then changed into her bathing suit. Or Summer just put on her bathing suit because it was so hot that day. Or it wasn’t that hot Bc Summer was wearing long pants and a jacket. Over her bathing suit. Or not wearing a bathing suit.

All of these things individually are completely plausible, IMO. All these things taken together makes one big mess, also IMO.

I know that DW's statements can be a bit of a mess, but I still believe that these may be some points that LE already knows the answers to. We don't and so we have dissected these little points AD NAUSEUM until we have talked ourselves into a huge circle. So is that drama that DW and CW created or drama that we have created (and has been fueled by all of the speculations from YT videos)?

Obviously it wasn't a typical day, because little Summer ended up not at home where she belongs. But up until that point, it sounds like a crazy day of running errands when it was sticky and humid outside.

IMO, there are little inconsistencies and they are not professional speakers.

Maybe because you were prepared for the outing? We did the same when we had a plan, but many times called a pit stop, because it was hot. Took a dip in underclothes.

iirc, the day began with CW needed to drive her mother to the hospital for knee problems. I think it very odd that CW just happened to bring along a swim suit and decided to go to the swimming hole.

When it gets hot here, we switch on the AC in the vehicle to cool off everybody. Especially so if someone has just been to the hospital.

IIRC CBW said it was hot that morning so she just put her in her swimsuit. I think she said it in the video where she gave CM the tour of the house.

She said that, but it wasn't hot that morning. It wasn't even all particularly hot that day.

I mean, maybe she (CB) forgot what the morning was like given all that happened. What i am saying here is i doubt SW was hot at 7 a.m. or so.

So, the swimsuit was for a different reason. Maybe SW just wanted to wear it, idk. I mean, she's five.

ADMIN NOTE:

Members were warned that bickering would result in a 24 hour Time Out. If you disagree with another member, state your opinion respectfully and move on without arguing. WS has thousands of members who have no problem doing this.

H or Hunter, either is fine as long as no surname is used.

Summer’s hair was discussed at length in prior threads and members were asked to move on from that discussion. It is not helpful in finding Summer.

DW admitted the SA. Whether you liked how he addressed it or not, stop harping on it and move on. It is not helpful in finding Summer.

We do not have unlimited Mods and they do not have unlimited time or unlimited patience. Mods are volunteers with families and real lives. It is extremely disappointing that members can’t recognize that and respect that.

Thread will stay closed for the rest of the night.

When my kids were that age and we took them to the lake or pool to swim, we always took towels and a beach tote for things like sun screen, toys, goggles. I don't recall towels ever being mentioned in these many interviews. JMO

Yeah.... but didn't she say they did not plan to go swimming?
So she didn't see any need to bring towels along. The mystery seems to be what Summer was wearing before and after the swim. I'm not sure little details like that are that important.
JMO

iirc, the day began with CW needed to drive her mother to the hospital for knee problems. I think it very odd that CW just happened to bring along a swim suit and decided to go to the swimming hole.

When it gets hot here, we switch on the AC in the vehicle to cool off everybody. Especially so if someone has just been to the hospital.
My children would prefer a swim on a hot day to sitting in an air conditioned car while waiting, we all have our own ideas of what is healthy and entertaining for our children and how we teach and share what we consider the small pleasures in life, which are some of the most important moments a child has growing up.
It's not like the grandmother had just had surgery, she received treatment for an ongoing long term injury from what I understand
Watching my granddaughter enjoy a brief swim after a long, stressful morning in the ER would only make my day better, I certainly wouldn't object to being present to share the obvious joy seen in the video that Summer felt that day.

Yeah.... but didn't she say they did not plan to go swimming?
So she didn't see any need to bring towels along. The mystery seems to be what Summer was wearing before and after the swim. I'm not sure little details like that are that important.
JMO

CW could have asked H to bring towels along if at that stage she thought they might go swimming. But CW invited H to go fishing so even he did not have his swimming costume on. If his story is true, he had to go into the water in whatever clothes he was wearing when he saw Summer struggling so he also would have had wet clothes. But there was no pillow for him to sit on so he did not wet CH's car seat.

When CW reported to police she told them she was wearing a pink top and grey shorts and bare feet. But CW has never told us when she changed into the shorts and top again after wearing her first day of school outfit.

Did H confirm Summer was wearing those winter clothes on that day? Could this video have been taken on a previous day? If so, why would both CW and H lie about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member