64:31
i think we don't have the best of
64:33
everything but we we do have a lot of
64:35
love we've never
64:37
mistreated our kids or anything.

Note anything said in the negative and anything repeated as sensitive. He begins by asking "to let her come home". This is good. He then doubles down saying "we've never mistreated our kids or anything". We must ask ourselves, why when asked "what would you say to that person" His brain goes to "never mistreating their kids" x2. Some may say he maybe addressing what he has heard and or read. Ok, that's fine, but he is not, it is not put forward, he chose them words, they where not alluded to or offered up. If you was to ask, say for instance (and god forbid) a friend whom was in DW's position the same question, you would probably think, jeez where did that come from? I didn't ask how he treats his kids. Next we have to wonder what his definition of "mistreating" is and "anything like that".

This concerns me.

Time stamped.

Last edited:
DW is asked.

63:46
done (I guess this should be "Don) i have a question um
63:49
we were talking about it earlier and
63:52
you i hear a lot from you what you would
63:54
what you have to say you told me you you
63:57
do still have hope that summer is alive
63:59
somewhere i'm just curious if he was to
64:02
be watching or she
64:04
to be watching
64:06
this youtube channel right now tonight
64:10
what would you say to that person
64:12
right now.

64:17
DW: just say please you know of course
64:21
please find a way to let her come home
64:23
um
64:24
does everybody here we love we love her
64:26
with all our hearts and we've never
64:29
mistreated our kids

love we've never

DW is asked "i have a question um
be watching or she
to be watching
right now.
He replys.
just say please you know of course
um
mistreated our kids
love we've never

Note anything said in the negative and anything repeated as sensitive. He begins by asking "to let her come home". This is good. He then doubles down saying "we've never mistreated our kids or anything". We must ask ourselves, why when asked "what would you say to that person" His brain goes to "never mistreating their kids" x2. Some may say he maybe addressing what he has heard and or read. Ok, that's fine, but he is not, it is not put forward, he chose them words, they where not alluded to or offered up. If you was to ask, say for instance (and god forbid) a friend whom was in DW's position the same question, you would probably think, jeez where did that come from? I didn't ask how he treats his kids. Next we have to wonder what his definition of "mistreating" is and "anything like that".

This is concerns me.

Time stamped.

I'll put it into context for you. In the same interview DW comes up with a new theory..... He thinks that maybe someone took Summer to protect her from him and Candus. So he's telling the abductor to bring her home because she isn't being mistreated.

But CW invited H to go fishing so even he did not have his swimming costume on.
Snipped by me

Candus didn't ask H to go with them.

H
No I asked if I could come with because Summer was going.
Chris
Ok got it and she says ask your mom.
When CW reported to police she told them she was wearing a pink top and grey shorts and bare feet.
We don't know what Candus said on the 911 call. We only have the dispatch recordings. And originally MSM said it was shorts then quickly changed to last seen in grey pants. So I think she had on what we saw in the car just minus jacket/sweatshirt.

Chris interviews Hunter

I'll put it into context for you. In the same interview DW comes up with a new theory..... He thinks that maybe someone took Summer to protect her from him and Candus. So he's telling the abductor to bring her home because she isn't being mistreated.

Possibly, yes, but his brain still chose those words. He doesn't need to tell them that "they never mistreat them"

ETA

All they need to know is that they love her and want her back home.

Last edited:
DW is asked.

be watching or she
to be watching
right now.

um
mistreated our kids

love we've never

This concerns me.

Time stamped.

Run that one by Steve, CM's guest.

Snipped by me

Candus didn't ask H to go with them.

H
No I asked if I could come with because Summer was going.
Chris
Ok got it and she says ask your mom.

We don't know what Candus said on the 911 call. We only have the dispatch recordings. And originally MSM said it was shorts then quickly changed to last seen in grey pants. So I think she had on what we saw in the car just minus jacket/sweatshirt.

Chris interviews Hunter

So if that is what occurred, why did CW drive to H's home if not to pick H up to go with her?

So if that is what occurred, why did CW drive to H's home if not to pick H up to go with her?
So how they tell it, is that Candus texted/messaged H to say she was at the hospital with gma and would be there quite a while so H suggested they come to his for a visit as it's only 5 minutes away from the hospital.

Also there's the trauma of a missing child that could affect the memories of people emotionally close to that child. JMO.

In my lay opinion as trauma survivor, trauma doesn't have the effect on memory that we're seeing with CW and DW. I cannot be absolutely sure, we'd need a trauma expert on here or probably somebody to sit down and work with CW and DW. But 'trauma' won't be an excuse for anybody like H or his mother. If anybody were to be affected that way, then CH (correct abbreviation for CW's mother?) because of having lost a child already. MOO

IMHO this idea of trauma affecting memory to the degree CW and DW are mixing up their stories and bringing in contradictory statements every other day is very far-fetched. JMO MOO

IMO that is reasonable, I have not doubt H was on his phone over half the time doing whatever teens do these days and when he wasn’t distracted by that I’m sure Summer and the rest of the vehicle occupants provided one another with enough distraction that everyone’s recollection could be somewhat different.

"Somewhat different" I could see. But not as different as they currently are. MOO JMO

iirc, the day began with CW needed to drive her mother to the hospital for knee problems. I think it very odd that CW just happened to bring along a swim suit and decided to go to the swimming hole.

When it gets hot here, we switch on the AC in the vehicle to cool off everybody. Especially so if someone has just been to the hospital.

I read somewhere in the thread that CH actually got done at the hospital sooner than CB thought she would. In that light, some of the things CB did make more sense.

She got H because she and SW like hanging out with him and they were going to hang out at the swimming hole either fishing or swimming.

I know H invited himself along, but jmo, i don't think she would have mentioned those activities if she hadn't planned (at that moment) to spend a little more than 20 minutes on them. And maybe thought he'd like to tag along. But, since CH got done quicker than CB expected, they just went for a little while.

In my lay opinion as trauma survivor, trauma doesn't have the effect on memory that we're seeing with CW and DW. I cannot be absolutely sure, we'd need a trauma expert on here or probably somebody to sit down and work with CW and DW. But 'trauma' won't be an excuse for anybody like H or his mother. If anybody were to be affected that way, then CH (correct abbreviation for CW's mother?) because of having lost a child already. MOO

IMHO this idea of trauma affecting memory to the degree CW and DW are mixing up their stories and bringing in contradictory statements every other day is very far-fetched. JMO MOO

Emotional or psychological trauma can also affect your memory. Memory loss is a natural survival skill and defense mechanism humans develop to protect themselves from psychological damage. Violence, sexual abuse and other emotionally traumatic events can lead to dissociative amnesia, which helps a person cope by allowing them to temporarily forget details of the event. With this type of memory loss, which is also called psychogenic amnesia or functional amnesia, a person will often suppress memories of a traumatic event until they are ready to handle them, which may never occur.

Trauma and Memory Loss - How Trauma Affects the Brain and Memory

DW is asked.

be watching or she
to be watching
right now.

um
mistreated our kids

love we've never

This concerns me.

Time stamped.

JMO: DV in front of your children, having bottle smashing fights, pushing grandmother and wife, and causing them to call 911 because they are in fear for the lives of at least 6 people including 4 year old Summer, her just-barely-older brother and 2 more kids....that's mistreating children. Where were those little kids supposed to go to get away from the DV in such a tiny house? Which adult were they supposed to approach for comfort and assurance that the violent melee is not their fault?

Kids who experience domestic violence like that (watching it, maybe hiding in fear) don't sweetly say "be nice". No one will hear them. Four year olds will think it is their fault, they see the violence and don't know if they are next, they tremble and weep while pleading for the parents to stop. That is mistreating children.

Last edited:
Emotional or psychological trauma can also affect your memory. Memory loss is a natural survival skill and defense mechanism humans develop to protect themselves from psychological damage...
Ranch, I know that as a trauma survivor of childhood abuse and neglect! But imho the way DW and CW are talking that's not what is going on. In phases where I couldn't reach old traumatic memories, I would say "I don't know, my mind is blank." I wouldn't say this one day and that the next day and something totally different a week later. IMHO and ime that's not how dissociative amnesia works. That's not just my experience, I know other people who are trauma survivors, I've been in inpatient treatment and seen how others react and what they say and how. How people connected to SW are reacting doesn't seem or feel remotely familiar to me. JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it