AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A final thought lingering in my mind….
If CW was making plans to go to the Waterpark on Friday it might indicate that she did not anticipate to be in the situation she was in by Friday. The situation of Summer missing.
Just an opinion

IMO, DW is not helping himself with his interviews.
Snipped and BBM for focused reply.
Thinking ahead if there were a trial, yes you are right.
However, on the flip side, it appears DW has courted a fair amount of sympathy, and dare I suggest...admirers? Go figure.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Okay.

I will say that maybe there was a delay between DW telling CB to call LE and her doing so. She didn't even think her phone could call 911 (we don't know if she tried or just thought that), so she must go get CH's phone. She could have been far enough away from CH's phone that it took ten minutes or more just to get to it.

Meanwhile DW is throwing tools into the Subaru. We don't know how far apart the tools and the vehicle were. Then he must drive out of the subdivision he's working in (i think that is the type of job he said it was). This could take some time, but if it's just being built, he probably could drive like a maniac for that part of the trip.

It strikes me as strange because there were three other children in the family. JMO

Maybe the boys weren't in consideration for the day's activities because the boys did indeed go to work with Don.

I'm not saying it makes a tremendous amount of sense but it has been floated.

Or maybe when H said (IIRC) the boys "went to work" with Don, it was his mis-hear because they were "meant to" go with Don; or because it was a potential discussion that was truncated early. Maybe Don got up that morning and thought "How did I ever think this could work out?"

Snipped and BBM for focused reply.
Thinking ahead if there were a trial, yes you are right.
However, on the flip side, it appears DW has courted a fair amount of sympathy, and dare I suggest...admirers? Go figure.

Amateur opinion and speculation
I haven't seen any sympathy or support for him that isn't justified. JMO.

Just a reminder for anyone inclined to skip over the fact that all 3 of the Wells remaining children have been taken into state custody.

Your Client's Rights

A child can come into legal and physical state custody for three main reasons; or rather something called “committal status.”

Those are:

• If the child is found to be neglected or abused;
  • If the child is found to be delinquent, also referred to as a juvenile justice child who has been found by the Court to have committed an offense which would be considered a crime if it had been committed by an adult; or
  • The child is unruly, which refers to a child who is in need of treatment or rehabilitation and who habitually, and without justification, is truant from school; is habitually disobedient to the degree that his or her health and safety is endangered; and/or is a runaway.

Continuing on from my previous post… in that initial joint interview, DW says “we don’t know anything about no red truck.” (4:18)

Just seems odd if a red truck had been on their property that morning with a woman in it and trying to pull start a 4-wheeler, IMO. Or if they called in the tip to LE to track down.

DW may have done this in the past when he was in jail, but he hasn't been in jail for a long time now, so that doesn't apply here.

There is no reason to question the depth of his faith.

Did he not go to jail after the DV incident in October 2020, less than a year ago, when he described trying to hit J with a full bottle? And IIRC CH, and CW described to police in writing they were in fear for their lives and those of the children? Wasn't he taken off by police? If not kept in a jail, where was he kept?

Being held in jail for a day or two vs. being in prison are different things.

Yes, prison and "jail" are 2 different things. But the poster I was replying to said "he hasn't been in JAIL for a long time now".

DW definitely has garnered my sympathy and deepest respect in this situation. While I can see were certain interviews have not helped DW, he seems quite aware of this yet continues to get out and do them and IMO he has put himself aside for the sake of finding his little girl-this alone is why he has my sympathy and respect as his actions seem IMO selfless.

When I used to take my kids swimming in the lake, didn't matter what the temperature was, we always wanted something dry and warm to cover us going home. So if they had not planned on going swimming, obviously Summer felt chilled after being in the water. Seems that the lake or pond water is always pretty cool that time of year. Doesn't really warm up much until July or Aug. esp. if there are a lot of trees around to block the sun,
Just saying'.

Something ain't right.

I just can't wrap my head around that idea. You know, that someone took this little girl, high tailed it outta there, and not one iota of error occurred. No mistakes. No trail. No trace. No tire marks. No pics. No screams. No barking dogs. No witnesses in passing cars. No ring cams. No dropped or lost evidence. No sightings. No security video footage. Nothing to alert the adults on site. Nothing from LE indicating such a scenario, no request for information on anyone, other than that red truck.

Is LE stumped? All the resources of the federal, state, and local LE authorities have turned up nothing?

Yeah, something ain't right.

I'm still not convinced this is what happened, but if she wandered off and got lost or injured, then all the day's events don't matter. The discrepancies don't matter. There's no need to explain the dogs or the change of clothes or who had which car where. None of it matters.

When I used to take my kids swimming in the lake, didn't matter what the temperature was, we always wanted something dry and warm to cover us going home. So if they had not planned on going swimming, obviously Summer felt chilled after being in the water. Seems that the lake or pond water is always pretty cool that time of year. Doesn't really warm up much until July or Aug. esp. if there are a lot of trees around to block the sun,
Just saying'.
When my kids were that age and we took them to the lake or pool to swim, we always took towels and a beach tote for things like sun screen, toys, goggles. I don't recall towels ever being mentioned in these many interviews. JMO

I thought I knew where I stood and then I didn’t. And then I thought I had it figured out and then I didn’t. And now I hope I’m wrong. Something is definitely off. What is being missed? And where is Summer?
Something ain't right.

I just can't wrap my head around that idea. You know, that someone took this little girl, high tailed it outta there, and not one iota of error occurred. No mistakes. No trail. No trace. No tire marks. No pics. No screams. No barking dogs. No witnesses in passing cars. No ring cams. No dropped or lost evidence. No sightings. No security video footage. Nothing to alert the adults on site. Nothing from LE indicating such a scenario, no request for information on anyone, other than that red truck.

Is LE stumped? All the resources of the federal, state, and local LE authorities have turned up nothing?

Yeah, something ain't right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member