AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has always made me very curious about what was really going on with them that day. I had 2 brothers and I have a son. I can't picture any of them being eager to hang out with a 5 year old little girl when they were 15. I think DW is a lightning rod that is getting everyone's attention and may be detracting from other issues that deserve looking into. JMO of course.
H said he went along that day because Summer Moon was going. He also said that he and
Summer Moon are alike in that she likes to have fun. Puppies? I got the impression that he was talking about pranks, staying occupied with something fun to do.

Is it still true that boys are a little behind their age in maturity aspects. Although, vaping and drinking will put in in a different "mature"crowd.

Last edited:
I have only watched a tiny bit of the church videos. SW was the only child i saw. I have seen the photo of her in the red dress when she's with her brothers. That is a nice picture.

That's lovely that you can see such beautiful qualities in the clips of S at church. I see a child that needs some additional attention and structure. God Bless her sweet soul.

Amateur opinion and speculation
That may be why I noticed the "little sildiers." Two extremes. You are correct and that is where parenting helps in harnessing that wonderful gift.

I don't think we're allowed to talk specifically about the boys. I think you can ask questions in general about CPS. This case is sealed to protect the boys and the gag order is in place so the only people who know what's going on is the parents and they are following the guidelines given to them.

Anything about the boys would be rumor mongering, IMO. They don't deserve that.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm not asking about the boys, I'm asking why DW (supposedly) has a gag order on him and so cannot talk about the CPS case. That just seems strange to me. Is that something that usually happens with CPS? I don't have any experience myself but it seems that it would be unusual for a judge (I assume) to issue an order telling parents that they cannot talk publicly about their own CPS case. IMO

To summarize, I'm not asking about the boys.

That's lovely that you can see such beautiful qualities in the clips of S at church. I see a child that needs some additional attention and structure. God Bless her sweet soul.

Good points. This little girl had just turned 4-yo when Covid started. Lock downs kept children at home. We really don't know how much socialization and interaction she's had with children her own age.

In the interview with CM, H mentions he viewed himself as her big brother because her brothers "just picked on her."

6:49

Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm not asking about the boys, I'm asking why DW (supposedly) has a gag order on him and so cannot talk about the CPS case. That just seems strange to me. Is that something that usually happens with CPS? I don't have any experience myself but it seems that it would be unusual for a judge (I assume) to issue an order telling parents that they cannot talk publicly about their own CPS case. IMO

I believe this is normal in any case with CPS to protect the privacy of the minors.

I get what you're saying about DW and CW, but I think that most teens are capable of comporting themselves less nonsensical than they do. I do think CW is very introverted, perhaps not outstanding in terms of verbal skills, and may have learning issues (I sense that she is extremely "left-brained.")

To me, DW just seems like someone who can't keep track of what he's already said and is highly stressed, among other things.

Good to see you here 10ofrods

We don't know the circumstances about the gag order. It might be standard in TN courts to protect the privacy of the children. Or it could be because the parents have not been eliminated as suspects in SW's disappearance. DCS has told the media they are involved in the investigation into her disappearance.

On Wednesday, July 21, a Department of Children’s Services spokesperson confirmed to News Channel 11 that the department was involved in the Summer Wells investigation. DCS did not confirm at the time if Summer’s brothers had been removed from the home.

Summer Wells other children removed

Family court cases are sealed. CPS cases are sealed too. The fact that children are in foster care is supposed to be confidential to respect the privacy of the children. Even foster parents are not supposed to post photos or identify their foster kids.

So I don’t find anything weird about what DW said about the gag order. In most states CPS/family cases are sealed by default.

I cut folks a lot of slack when it comes to trauma over children. I have zero history of substance abuse but have no recollection of my daughter's funeral and no recollection of my deceased son being born. Although both were many years ago, those recollections have never come back and I am resigned to the fact they probably never will. A psychiatrist assured me that my memory is working just fine, doing what it needs to do for me.

IMO, but just to point out that trauma can be different for different people.
Hugs!

With LE's statement that the SM rumors are harmful to Summer's case, imagine how much harm could be directed towards those boys online without a gag order.
They already will most likely, sometime in the future, read and listen to everything said online about their family, demeaning their faith, where they live, their pets, what it's assumed they eat, assumptions they don't have a toilet or running water, how they dress, including comments about their sister and criticism of how she looked and how she acted.

I think DW and CB are unique in that people want to interview them about something unrelated to their CPS case. Although i would say it is exceptionally rare for anyone involved in a CPS case to be interviewed. Or want to be interviewed.

My friend never told me what kinds of things the children would tell her even though I had no idea who was in the house.

What about the CPS custody case of the boys could not be about the boys?

Last edited:

I think her behavior was appropriate considering the church doesn't appear to be very structured. Members said that the pastor's philosophy was to let the children roam freely and just be kids during the service.

An attachment to a teacher or babysitter doesn't necessarily mean the child lacks attention at home. Both parents said from the beginning that Summer looked up to and admired Robin. She seems to be the only other adult she went to for hugs.

Don said she looked up to women who were professional so I think that's a good thing. Going to church on Saturdays may have been the only time she got to interact with adults outside her family and meet such "professionals."

IMO

What about the CPS custody case of the boys could not be about the boys?
Could it be that they found Summer Moon alive and they are not saying anything? The Wells have been looking sober. Could that be why DW keeps talking about his family attacking his character and no talk about how to find Summer Moon. A gag order is about keeping information contained. Right? Information not privy to the masses.

Which I still find weird because of the relationship fallout between CW and Hunter's mom.
I am pretty sure there was another relationship in the family as there was H's grandmother and his great grandmother. I believe the great grandmother was the one on the porch but I think she was visiting. She did not like CB. I am not sure how many children A has or who else lives with H. I do know D mentioned a girl about Summer's age who was given a dog and I believe A has a daughter older than H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234