AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be that they found Summer Moon alive and they are not saying anything? The Wells have been looking sober. Could that be why DW keeps talking about his family attacking his character and no talk about how to find Summer Moon. A gag order is about keeping information contained. Right? Information not privy to the masses.

I seriously doubt it. At a minimal LE would say the search was over and to give the family privacy.

I totally agree. People can change their minds on a whim. But taken in totality, it’s pretty hard for me to think this was just a typical day. Nobody’s story matches, IMO. Timelines don’t match. We have CW calling a family friend randomly who she had not had contact with for a while. They were going fishing. Or swimming. Or to a water park. DW was at work or not at work. NOBODY says where these boys are throughout the day. They were home or at work with DW or piled into the car (but nobody included them in the retelling of events). CH’s knee hurt so much she needed to go to the ER at 8am but didn’t hurt enough to stop her doing anything the rest of the day.

The dogs were there. Or not there. Or there but followed Summer. Or found someone in the woods and decided to go mute that day. DW came home at 5:30. Or 6:30. He drove to the shed. Or the other shed. Or straight to the driveway. He knew right away she was far far away. Or close by.

Summer went missing at 5:30. Or 6:30.
Summer got dressed in clothes then changed into her bathing suit. Or Summer just put on her bathing suit because it was so hot that day. Or it wasn’t that hot Bc Summer was wearing long pants and a jacket. Over her bathing suit. Or not wearing a bathing suit.

All of these things individually are completely plausible, IMO. All these things taken together makes one big mess, also IMO.
Great post. ^^^

It's sad that LE and all of those branches involved who are searching to try to understand the circumstances of Summer's disappearance ... almost like trying to untangle that proverbial knot; whatever it's called ?
Well, I know what it's called, but I digress.

Amateur opinion & speculation, and has been for some time --- I think Summer is disappeared, and not 'missing', as in : lost, kidnapped by a stranger, or wandered away.
Make of that what you will.
MOO.

JMO: DV in front of your children, having bottle smashing fights, pushing grandmother and wife, and causing them to call 911 because they are in fear for the lives of at least 6 people including 4 year old Summer, her just-barely-older brother and 2 more kids....that's mistreating children. Where were those little kids supposed to go to get away from the DV in such a tiny house? Which adult were they supposed to approach for comfort and assurance that the violent melee is not their fault?

Kids who experience domestic violence like that (watching it, maybe hiding in fear) don't sweetly say "be nice". No one will hear them. Four year olds will think it is their fault, they see the violence and don't know if they are next, they tremble and weep while pleading for the parents to stop. That is mistreating children.

Where is Summer, it's so heartbreaking :(

Ranch, I know that as a trauma survivor of childhood abuse and neglect! But imho the way DW and CW are talking that's not what is going on. In phases where I couldn't reach old traumatic memories, I would say "I don't know, my mind is blank." I wouldn't say this one day and that the next day and something totally different a week later. IMHO and ime that's not how dissociative amnesia works. That's not just my experience, I know other people who are trauma survivors, I've been in inpatient treatment and seen how others react and what they say and how. How people connected to SW are reacting doesn't seem or feel remotely familiar to me. JMO MOO

I too am a survivor of childhood abuse. I have blocks of memories that I cannot remember. Your experience is much different than mine. I’m not going to expound on that but am going to say every trauma survivor reacts differently. Some remember, some don’t. And some choose not to remember.

Good Morning - Thread is now Open

Each morning I open this thread in hope that today is the day Summer is found. Today is the same, may resolution come soon.

We think of you each day little Summer Wells.

Last edited:
Just a thought. I just viewed pics totally unrelated to this case - of kids sleeping after some time at a wave park, on way back to the club. I can't share the link since it's unrelated. If you could see some of these kids and the unnatural positions they are in, discolorations visible if you scrutinize the pics - they look much more alarming than the pic of Summer sleeping after her water adventure.

THIS! Exact reason why this has not even been in my radar....

I woke up this morning thinking about the dog trail DW showed us. First thought I had. I'm trying to picture a person climbing up that trail. Going down it seems reasonable, but it seems like climbing up would be awkward.

Great post. ^^^

It's sad that LE and all of those branches involved who are searching to try to understand the circumstances of Summer's disappearance ... almost like trying to untangle that proverbial knot; whatever it's called ?
Well, I know what it's called, but I digress.

Amateur opinion & speculation, and has been for some time --- I think Summer is disappeared, and not 'missing', as in : lost, kidnapped by a stranger, or wandered away.
Make of that what you will.
MOO.
Gordian knot.

Addiction.
Not everybody becomes addicted.
I know very many heavy users of alcohol and drugs.
They do not, however fall under the criteria for addiction.
In other words, they do not experience severe withdrawal symptoms if their chosen substance is not available.
There are many other criteria for 'measuring' addiction, spiritual, mental psychological and even psychical.
When, if ever have either DW or CW stated they were or had ever been addicts?

I don’t think they’re addicts, but have histories of substance abuse which is problematic when raising children.
A history of getting drunk r stoned, in the past, perhaps many years in the past should present no problems whatsoever in the present time.
I believe DW was sober and had been for a time because he was holding a job down and is still. It suggests he's good at what he does.
He hit the bottle after Summer vanished, the children were removed possibly for that reason.

Do any of us know what they drink or smoke or snort or mainline, if anything at all?
According to dW CW tested positive for marijuana but he didn't specify type or quantity or source.

@mbush I really hope you can get an original still from the video. I'd love to hear what you may see! I also, scoured the initial backseat still that was published early on in the investigation. However, unfortunately, I did not save it to my computer.

As you pointed out, the current clear picture of her in the backseat has been continually and heavily photoshopped since it's initial release. In this case, an area that was most (troublingly) overtly highlighted, is the area of the right side at the shoulder area to the chest. On the original still, the blurred area was questionable as to whether it was reflection from substance, or fabric refraction.

Another area, her face, with her deep set left eye with darkened circle of the eye socket, lack of "tanning" around her nose, darkened area on each side of the forehead, and elongation of her jaw. All of which have been subsequently photoshop "corrected" to the hilt.

Whatever the case may be, the extensive photoshopping of the original still is really incredibly odd, to say the least.
Oh interesting… you’ve seen the picture be photoshopped when posted?

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

JMO...The good thing about this is that LE took everyone's phone and I am sure they have seen the original.

If Grandma took the video on her phone, how sophisticated could the changes be? The photoshopping tools on the phone, an app or possibly sending the video to someone who could do it for her and then send it back?
If it was on her phone, LE has seen the original and maybe other photos/videos that we don't even know about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member