AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that CW uploaded the video that CH took and internet detectives pulled the still image from that. If that is the case, then CW wouldn't have been the one to photoshop it.

What have our allowed sources had to say about it?

I would like to see John Kelly's academic sources on this one.

If this were true, then someone who started drinking in their mid-20's would forever think like an adult, and someone who started drinking at 13 would end up thinking forever like a 13 year old. I know people who are themselves doctors, counselors and therapists for substance abuse (and who started their own abuse at age 12-13 and didn't stop abusing until they were in university - where they were performing very well). I actually know a couple of surgeons who are still addicted, but managing themselves well enough to retain hospital privileges and avoid malpractice cases.

We'd also see a bunch of well-known public figures (who are substance abusers) behaving very differently than when they first started using. Does John Kelly have anything to say about recovery? Is he saying that the brain is permanently damaged by 10 years of drinking and meth, starting at age 15? (I'm making up that example).

I think the research shows something different. People who are lower functioning to begin with find themselves further impaired by substance abuse. They also tend to meet and marry each other, which then reinforces their...issues. People who have depression, bipolar illness and other organic issues tend to abuse substances more and to recover when they are properly treated.

I get what you're saying about DW and CW, but I think that most teens are capable of comporting themselves less nonsensical than they do. I do think CW is very introverted, perhaps not outstanding in terms of verbal skills, and may have learning issues (I sense that she is extremely "left-brained.")

To me, DW just seems like someone who can't keep track of what he's already said and is highly stressed, among other things.

I don’t have a source to link so MOO all over this:

Emotional growth cannot take place while a person is abusing a substance. A person who stops using the substance begins to recover physically. Emotional growth, or the maturing process resumes at approximately the level it was before the substance abuse began.

So yes, emotional growth stops while the abuse is ongoing. It doesn’t have to end forever.

If a person is deadly committed to recovery (that means zero abuse of any substance, no lying, no hurting others, always immediately take responsibility for your actions, sincerely apologize and correct your behaviors, forgive , do good things for other people, etc.), that emotional growth will begin again. It is possible to recover, but it is very difficult. Recovery requires persistent personal commitment to living an honest, healthy life forever no matter what.

I feel bad that I have to omit the most integral part of recovery from my description. Many of you know what it is.

Look at my name. He’s in there!

MOO

Last edited:
The only analysis I have seen of the picture was by Dr. Barbara Butcher on Duty Ron. It is from the perspective of a Medical Examiner though, not a photographer. Link to the approved source is:

Looking at this video is the closest to the original. I paused the video and zoomed in. The shadow or wetness around the seatbelt is there and the facial features are not distorted.

I don't know how to make a still photo from it or I would. Maybe someone else can.

Emotional growth cannot take place while a person is abusing a substance. A person who stops using the substance begins to recover physically. Emotional growth, or the maturing process resumes at approximately the level it was before the substance abuse began.

So yes, emotional growth stops while the abuse is ongoing. It doesn’t have to end forever.

If a person is deadly committed to recovery (that means zero abuse of any substance, no lying, no hurting others, always immediately take responsibility for your actions, sincerely apologize and correct your behaviors, forgive , do good things for other people, etc.), that emotional growth will begin again. It is possible to recover, but it is very difficult. Recovery requires persistent personal commitment to living an honest, healthy life forever no matter what.

I feel bad that I have to omit the most integral part of recovery from my description. Many of you know what it is.

MOO
Congratulations.
Well done, you.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
Perhaps he meant spill as in fall off the seat. They're sealed. And I would stack one sideways on the bottom so the one on top was more stable.
MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it not be best to have the video?
She did a great analysis.

Yes she did. I've watched it dozens of times. I've 20+ years experience with Photoshop. The images of that screenshot have been filtered to he** and back as we as manipulated.

I agree with the experts. Summer is alive in that video/image and there is nothing untowards about her appearance. MOO and all dat

Last edited:
He said it to CM in that interview when DW called CM. "The dogs weren't there that day".
What was the context?
What preceded the sentence and what followed it?
Did he not ask whether dogs had hurt her?

It's all very well citing who was present when dispatch were contacted but Summer was already gone by then.
But we have already flogged all these points out to death, several times over.
Repeating them does not lend them truth. Doubling down does not make the facts.

What was the context?

It's all very well citing who was present when dispatch were contacted but Summer was already gone by then.
Well said.

What was the context?

You'll have to look up the interview, Kittythehare. We talked about it here for days, IIRC. Phone interview on TIR, the day DW called CM. Then there were 3 subsequent analyses by SteveJ/CM of the same phone call. All dissected here at length. Analyzing DW's words.

I just wanted to point out to you that there is no LE/MSM confirmation that he was at work that day, that is true, so I will leave it at that.

Well we don't know what the bond represents. Isn't it different for everyone?

A person I know has one daughter. She is a single parent.
The daughter had a best friend, both were 9 yrs old at the time.
Between the two best friends, they admired each other's family.
The daughter's best friend said, during a conversation. I love your mom, I can talk to her. She is so much fun.
The daughter said to her best friend, you have such a pretty home. I don't like living in an apartment and I miss my dad.
The two girls descided that they wanted to swap homes for a week. They went to their parents who agreed that it would be fun, something that could managed since it was summertime.
After the halfway mark, the daughter spoke to her best friend. They exchanged experiences. The best friend went on about how much fun she was having with shopping, helping prepare meals, and long discussion with a mother figure, the single mother. Everything was better than she'd thought it would be.
The daughter was polite to her friend and repeated how nice the home was and how the best friend's parents were nice to her.
Then the daughter spoke to her mother the same day. The daughter said to her mother, "mom I want to come home. Everynight we eat dinner together and nobody talks. We don't do anything. I'm so bored"
The mother, single parent, told her daughter that she had to finish the week, two days, since it was an idea she created with the friend. The daughter complied.

Today the daughter is one of the best child psychologists in the US and married to a psychiatrist.
So, she is just fine. However, she learned a good lesson back then.

Sometimes the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence.
AND
Beauty is only skin deep...
No, it wouldn’t be different for everyone if talking about a baby’s bond with their mother. It wouldn’t have anything to do with how the mother looks at that point either. Children at 9 years old are well past the developmental “bonding” stage. There’s a ton of research/internet options on maternal bonding and stages of development if you’re so inclined. Substance abuse can affect it though.
There’s a ton of different links for this if you want more but here’s an example:
Adult attachment style and maternal-infant bonding: the indirect path of parenting stress | BMC Psychology | Full Text

MOO
FINALLY I can link and timestamp.

When Tricia interviewed CM, he states just past the 47:00 mark that he knows what substances were in BOTH CW and DW system when Summer went missing. IMO there is an implication that they both had drugs in their system and were using the same substances.

FINALLY I can link and timestamp.

When Tricia interviewed CM, he states just past the 47:00 mark that he knows what substances were in BOTH CW and DW system when Summer went missing. IMO there is an implication that they both had drugs in their system and were using the same substances.
How could he know that?
TBI have stated they are not working with him.
I don't see FBI disclosing those kinds of details to people that are not LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member