AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what if you drop a bottle of milk at the refer, breaking glass and splashing milk all over the place. That's a huge shock. But then you realize that if you don't hustle, the dog will lick up broken glass, and the milk will get absorbed into the cabinet base. I really wonder which aspect CM will choose for his critical 40.

This is almost exactly what Steve J theorized on TIR#3. An accident of some kind, and a "clean up", which is how he put it.

Last edited:
The time starting from when she called him, to encompass his racing home, oh I mean to the 4WD shed area, to encompass her drives up and down the holler.
Agreed.
And, there's unaccounted for time in the morning when CBW didn't say what she was doing or where she went; after leaving the house with grandma and Summer.
Before picking up H.
Imo.

He's also mentioned that his co-workers regularly show up to work completely drugged up, so I'm not sure having a job is necessarily an indicator of sobriety if that's what you're implying.
Yep. More distraction. Barry Morphew, accused wife murderer, made similar claims about his workers. It tells me more about the person making the accusations than the co-worker.

Agreed.
And, there's unaccounted for time in the morning when CBW didn't say what she was doing or where she went; after leaving the house with grandma and Summer.
Before picking up H.
Imo.
I was also wondering about that time. IIRC A said she wasn't allowed to talk about it as it was part of the investigation.

So who wants to guess which 40 minutes are the most critical?
I hope that someone brings up, or asks just how DW and CW were able to stay in constant communicaiton on Messenger when the cell serive is so sketchy around there. DW has mentioned this a few times and I get the impression he means in a voice or video call on Messenger. CW couldn't even call 911 from her phone, she had to use CH's. Yes I know she could have continued to use CH's phone but that would cause a problem, if CH's phone had Messenger surely it would be linked to her account, and CW would need to sign out and into hers, which I can't imagine you would be doing when your 5 yr old has 'just gone' and you are frantically searching for her. They had to bring in portable towers for LE and search efforts so that shows how poor it is in the areas DW and CW said they searched.

It's bugged me since I heard DW say it.

I was also wondering about that time. IIRC A said she wasn't allowed to talk about it as it was part of the investigation.

I think she was referring to the time CW was at her house, wasn't she? I assumed they were doing things they shouldn't have been so she just didn't want to talk about it, but I could be wrong. That's just the impression I got at the time.

Agreed.
Before picking up H.
Imo.
Yes, also in A and H's interview with Chris he starts to say something at one point in the retelling and A stops him and says we've been asked not to talk about that. So there is SOMETHING more there that none of us knows about yet. MOO.

I hope that someone brings up, or asks just how DW and CW were able to stay in constant communicaiton on Messenger when the cell serive is so sketchy around there. DW has mentioned this a few times and I get the impression he means in a voice or video call on Messenger. CW couldn't even call 911 from her phone, she had to use CH's. Yes I know she could have continued to use CH's phone but that would cause a problem, if CH's phone had Messenger surely it would be linked to her account, and CW would need to sign out and into hers, which I can't imagine you would be doing when your 5 yr old has 'just gone' and you are frantically searching for her. They had to bring in portable towers for LE and search efforts so that shows how poor it is in the areas DW and CW said they searched.

Bugged me too, but from the aspect of staying in constant touch on messenger "all the way home", while driving a route in 30 minutes that usually takes 45. Crossing double yellow lines, nearly going off curves, yet still in constant contact on messenger.

That's a great question. It seemed to puzzle even DW. I've also wondered about the 5:30 vs 6:30 confusion. Could it have been a timezone thing where he was in a place where he crossed into another timezone without realizing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo