AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that someone brings up, or asks just how DW and CW were able to stay in constant communicaiton on Messenger when the cell serive is so sketchy around there. DW has mentioned this a few times and I get the impression he means in a voice or video call on Messenger. CW couldn't even call 911 from her phone, she had to use CH's. Yes I know she could have continued to use CH's phone but that would cause a problem, if CH's phone had Messenger surely it would be linked to her account, and CW would need to sign out and into hers, which I can't imagine you would be doing when your 5 yr old has 'just gone' and you are frantically searching for her. They had to bring in portable towers for LE and search efforts so that shows how poor it is in the areas DW and CW said they searched.

It's bugged me since I heard DW say it.

Messenger is used through wifi not cell service.

Wifi must be better in their area.

I hope that someone brings up, or asks just how DW and CW were able to stay in constant communicaiton on Messenger when the cell serive is so sketchy around there. DW has mentioned this a few times and I get the impression he means in a voice or video call on Messenger. CW couldn't even call 911 from her phone, she had to use CH's. Yes I know she could have continued to use CH's phone but that would cause a problem, if CH's phone had Messenger surely it would be linked to her account, and CW would need to sign out and into hers, which I can't imagine you would be doing when your 5 yr old has 'just gone' and you are frantically searching for her. They had to bring in portable towers for LE and search efforts so that shows how poor it is in the areas DW and CW said they searched.

She could have been using Wi-Fi, but (likely) not if she was very far away from the source. I can only get about 45 feet from mine (for a reliable connection) unless I have an extender hooked up. It’s the only way I can use my cell — mountains block cell tower signals.

jmo

Wifi is okay. Fb messenger is wifi.
It's the cell coverage that is a mega problem in that geographical location.

I agree totally. I also hope someone explains where the boys were that day.

It's August 20th now and still this precious child isn't found. I chose to not follow this thread and that's why I don't know all the ins and outs of this case, but of course I saw her little face all over the Internet. My biggest wish is that she is found safe...but time is ticking and despite of my nickname I feel hope is fading. Still have a bit.......and I want to cling on to it....Good thoughts for you Summer Moon Utah Wells and your family, may you have little angels on your shoulder......

He could have been using data. Just because she was using WiFi to access it doesn't mean he had to be.

Ok, but if she was using wifi and they were talking the whole time he was driving home, she wasn't looking for Summer during that time... she was in the house. Why would she have sat at home chatting with DW instead of searching for Summer?

(that looks like I'm asking you specifically, TTF, but I'm not. General question to the group)

Wifi is okay. Fb messenger is wifi.
It's the cell coverage that is a mega problem in that geographical location.
Yes I know. DW said he was in contact contact with CW when they were searching for Summer, they were both in vehicles, he wasn't meaning at the home or in range of their Wifi. They both drove to search. This is what DW has stated anyway.

Ok, but if she was using wifi and they were talking the whole time he was driving home, she wasn't looking for Summer during that time... she was in the house. Why would she have sat at home chatting with DW instead of searching for Summer?

(that looks like I'm asking you specifically, TTF, but I'm not. General question to the group)
This is why it's bugging me! I think it is again, another lie. I do not think they had the cell signal strength to be in touch, unless DW wasn't telling the truth about where one, or both of them were. MOO

ETA What I mean when I say cell signal is cell providor signal, 3/4/5G etc. Not Wifi.

I thought CW said she jumped in her truck and drove around the holler to look for Summer right away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member