AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because DW went on to explain that the dogs often run off and stay at other places. So he wasn't talking about them not barking, he was talking about them being somewhere else.
That fit's in perfectly with my thought that DW may have misunderstood. The dogs are not always at the house so that could lead to him to thinking that was why he was told there was no barking that day. JMO.

I hope that someone brings up, or asks just how DW and CW were able to stay in constant communicaiton on Messenger when the cell serive is so sketchy around there. DW has mentioned this a few times and I get the impression he means in a voice or video call on Messenger. CW couldn't even call 911 from her phone, she had to use CH's. Yes I know she could have continued to use CH's phone but that would cause a problem, if CH's phone had Messenger surely it would be linked to her account, and CW would need to sign out and into hers, which I can't imagine you would be doing when your 5 yr old has 'just gone' and you are frantically searching for her. They had to bring in portable towers for LE and search efforts so that shows how poor it is in the areas DW and CW said they searched.

It's bugged me since I heard DW say it.
And how would CW actively search for her missing child while also talking to her husband for 45 minutes.

I'd think that the most likely time to fond a missing 5 yr old could be in that golden 45 minute window, where you could still catch up to them , and could get all your neighbours out instantly to help.

Wouldn't she be out of her car at neighbours homes talking to them, and pulling over and calling out for Summer during that 45 minute window? That seems like the most hopeful time to find a missing child. What does she need to talk about for 45 minutes to her husband that is more important than her being out screaming Summer's name and looking into hiding places?

And how would CW actively search for her missing child while also talking to her husband for 45 minutes.

I'd think that the most likely time to fond a missing 5 yr old could be in that golden 45 minute window, where you could still catch up to them , and could get all your neighbours out instantly to help.

Wouldn't she be out of her car at neighbours homes talking to them, and pulling over and calling out for Summer during that 45 minute window? That seems like the most hopeful time to find a missing child. What does she need to talk about for 45 minutes to her husband that is more important than her being out screaming Summer's name and looking into hiding places?
Maybe CW misunderstood the nature of her being missing
JMO

That fit's in perfectly with my thought that DW may have misunderstood. The dogs are not always at the house so that could lead to him to thinking that was why he was told there was no barking that day. JMO.
However, pictures of that day show the dogs being there. They can be seen in various pictures in news stories and in various accounts of people on the property that came to help, who have said the dogs were there and barked at them. Like Robin and DD for example.

However, pictures of that day show the dogs being there. They can be seen in various pictures in news stories and in various accounts of people on the property that came to help, who have said the dogs were there and barked at them. Like Robin and DD for example.

CW even stated that she was mad that LE didn't let her know that they were bringing trained dogs so she could round her dogs up.

Also, what is she expecting to find at the "back of the holler", per her wording. It dead ends, right? Summer could not have gotten that far. If the kidnapper is anyone but a neighbor, they are going out to Beech Creek Rd. Did she go door to door? Call for Summer? I wish we knew how fast she drove to the back of the holler. Searching speed (I posted earlier about the way I look for my dogs when they get away) or regular?

We have few facts in Summer's disappearance and many contradictory statements from DW, CW and acquaintances. We really need a verified insider. Does anyone know someone local to Rogersville?

I'd love to take a walk down the Main Street and see if there are Summer missing person flyers inside businesses and posted on street poles.

Downtown Rogersville TN

Last edited:
Re the bolded:
I've watched him talk a lot - I think I've observed every time he's talked.
He looks to me like he listens to the first part of the question and he starts forming his answer immediately. I can practically see the wheels start turning in his head. He's done it several times and then had to come back and finish answering or correct what he said because he didn't listen to the entire question.
IMO
I actually do that a lot I'm sad to say. It's a bad habit and one I recognize I need to change because I end up interrupting someone speaking.

If it was her mothers phone then WI-Fi connectivity may not have been a factor. JMO.
That's what I dont understand because At&T had to bring in new wifi hotspots for the search crews because the cell reception was so poor in the area. So why would CW be able to use her or grandmas cell for 45 minutes straight with no issues, but the searchers couldn't get reception?

That's what I dont understand because At&T had to bring in new wifi hotspots for the search crews because the cell reception was so poor in the area. So why would CW be able to use her or grandmas cell for 45 minutes straight with no issues, but the searchers couldn't get reception?
We don't know if there were any issues or not. Maybe there was a lot of dropped calls and redialing done that day. JMO.

Last edited:
In my opinion, it would be the worst mistake of this case for LE to be sharing inside information with a YouTuber, no matter who they say they are. TBI has said they are not working with him. Hawkins County Sheriff has said not to believe anything unless it comes from them of TBI.

Nope - don't think it happened. And until or if they tell us otherwise, I won't believe it. I'll go with what TBI & Sheriff said (more than once) until they say different. I trust that they know what they're doing.
MOO

I agree.

I literally have no service at my home except one spot,,,but I can walk fifty feet down my drive and have perfect reception. Depends on where the towers are. So, I wouldn't question that.
Yep. At my family ranch Verizon will work in one spot and AT&T will not work. Walk a short distance and it's reversed. Walk a little bit more and nothing from either.

Trying to pinpoint who was able to communicate with each other and for how long is pretty much impossible looking from outside the investigation. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shouldersbroad