AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cellular reception can be affected by terrain and I can see searchers down in the valleys having severe issues with reception while CW and DWs house seems to be at a much better elevation to pick up a tower
I’ve looked at cell tower mapping, the coverage is sketchy for the whole area between I81 and hwy 11, coverage in parts but none in a lot of the area, like you say because the terrain can affect it.

If they have wifi, shouldn't any phone be able to call 911? I though CW had to borrow her mom's AT&T phone to call.
That's a good question. Maybe her phone acted up. The other day I had to restart my phone to get a signal. Maybe she accidentally turned Wi-Fi off on her phone. Perhaps she didn't now that 911 would work thru Wi-Fi.

A lot of possible reasons. JMO.

Mod Note:

To a question we have received:
The information presented by approved sources in this case, which includes the approved YouTube episodes, may be discussed. I am unsure of where confusion may have come in over the last 12 hours as nothing has changed. There has not been anything stated in an approved episode that we have deemed “redacted” for discussion purposes.

To shine light from behind the curtain:
The significant issue today is the level of bickering and targeting of fellow posters. There have been 55 reports so far today on this thread for TOS violations and bickering. Why argue amongst each other if we are all here for Summer? Differing opinions can and should be discussed in a civil manner. Those that continue to push the limit will be placed on Time Out.

I’ve looked at cell tower mapping, the coverage is sketchy for the whole area between I81 and hwy 11, coverage in parts but none in a lot of the area, like you say because the terrain can affect it.
If I look at the map for the hilly ranch property it looks much better than reality. If it's sketchy on the map I bet the real life coverage is terrible. JMO.

Messenger is used through wifi not cell service.

Wifi must be better in their area.
I literally have no service at my home except one spot,,,but I can walk fifty feet down my drive and have perfect reception. Depends on where the towers are. So, I wouldn't question that.
Either hers or her mothers.
Since she said she used her mother's phone to call DW, I would think she was still using that phone. She certainly knew she couldn't get reception on hers!!!

Time zones should not be a factor unless someone drove a significant distance west. Middle Tennessee and west of it is in the Central Time Zone. I really don't think they did this (jmo) even though they are not that far from I-40, i just don't think they had the time to do this (unless the timeline starts much earlier than we think). They are closer to Kentucky and North Carolina than Middle Tennessee. They're kind of in the northeast corner of the state.

I do not really have a theory on the 5:30/6:30 discrepancy. I guess DW has offered one, he thought it was 5:30 when it was actually 6:30. It is possible that's how it was.

ETA: CB's Verizon phone could have called 911. It would have just switched to the AT&T tower. However, either she didn't know this or she was panicked and just knew from experience that CH's phone worked. This only works for 911 calls, so i am not too surprised she forgot. DW also called 911 en route.
Bolded by me.

I don't think GM's phone only worked for 911 calls. I think it was the only one that could call 911. Which makes no sense at all to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
What would be the context in which there were dogs all around on the day Summer went missing and DW said there were no dogs around? IMO, inconsistencies matter in terms of a timeline and determining who was where at what time on the day Summer disappeared. Hopefully LE already knows a more complete picture but since we aren’t privy to that, we can only do our best.
This is were Chris McDonough has an angle. There are people who know how to get around that.

Remember what John Kelly said about Jumping Jack Flash. Woophi Goldberg's character threw the dogs a steak in order to get in an apartment to rob it. It put the dogs to sleep.

If this was an abduction the perps planned it. They wanted to take someone badly enough and planned not to get caught.

IMO it was someone who is from a city.

(3) Jumpin' Jack Flash - YouTube

We don't know if there were any issues or not. Maybe there was a lot of dropped calls and redialing done that day. JMO.

We do. DW said he thought it was odd that they were able to talk the whole time when usually they can't. Seems the stars aligned that day for whatever reason.

This is were Chris McDonough has an angle. There are people who know how to get around that.

Remember what John Kelly said about Jumping Jack Flash. Woophi Goldberg's character threw the dogs a steak in order to get in an apartment to rob it. It put the dogs to sleep.

If this was an abduction the perps planned it. They wanted to take someone badly enough and planned not to get caught.

BBM. Why?

How would the perp know though that the dogs were on vacay that day?

But you have to pay extra for it don't you? I believe sometimes you might get a free certain amount of months but after that you have to pay. I don't see them paying for that since it's pretty expensive.

Sometimes , dealerships offer a free year.
When I bought my Jeep new , the dealer gave a year of free satellite radio.

Subaru may have offered a similar deal for Wi-Fi as a buyer incentive.

JMO AMOO MOO

We do. DW said he thought it was odd that they were able to talk the whole time when usually they can't. Seems the stars aligned that day for whatever reason.

BBM. Why?
Can you direct me to the video where he said that and perhaps the timestamp so I can listen to that statement. Thanks.

But CW was supposedly driving as far as she could go around the Holler, looking for Summer. How was she connecting to wifi at the edge of the holler?
I think the real question is WHY is she talking to her husband for that 45 minutes---which is her window of opportunity to find her missing baby. That first 45 minutes is the crucial window of time. They are still somewhat nearby if on foot. They should still be within shouting distance if you drive a little ways and begin searching urgently.

What could she be talking about for 45 minutes that is a higher priority than actively searching?

I think the real question is WHY is she talking to her husband for that 45 minutes---which is her window of opportunity to find her missing baby. That first 45 minutes is the crucial window of time. They are still somewhat nearby if on foot. They should still be within shouting distance if you drive a little ways and begin searching urgently.

What could she be talking about for 45 minutes that is a higher priority than actively searching?
I'm trying to think of something wrong with staying in touch with your spouse when your child is missing but I can't think of any.

I would leave the phone on speaker and continue to search while staying in contact. JMO.

How would the perp know though that the dogs were on vacay that day?
The perp took the dogs out of the picture.

H said during his interview, DW called and told CW there was someone on the property watching/trying to hug the children. Then H said, there was a man on the property who had been there for TWO weeks. Does that person have buddies that hung out near by? Who knows. When a person gets run off the property, do they go get in a truck, car, bike and take off. Or do the lay low somewhere close by until they can come out again. That must have been around 10:30 or 11 am when Don called CW with the info.

The perp took the dogs out of the picture.

H said during his interview, DW called and told CW there was some on the property watch/trying to hug the children. Then H said, there was a man on the property who had been there for TWO weeks. Does that person have buddies that hung out near by? Who knows. When a person gets run off the property, do they go get in a truck, car, bike and take off. Or do the lay low somewhere close by until they can come out again. That must have been around 10:30 or 11 am when Don called CW with the info.
What is MSM? Main stream media?

I'm trying to think of something wrong with staying in touch with your spouse when your child is missing but I can't think of any.

I would leave the phone on speaker and continue to search while staying in contact. JMO.

If I was going to be on the phone with anyone, it would be 911. I would want to make sure that LE could contact me easily and quickly. I'd also want to be focusing on yelling and searching for my child. My spouse would honestly be the last thing on my mind. There's no way I'd be able to have any sort of a coherent conversation in those circumstances anyway.

But I guess we're all different, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member