AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have a source to link so MOO all over this:

Emotional growth cannot take place while a person is abusing a substance. A person who stops using the substance begins to recover physically. Emotional growth, or the maturing process resumes at approximately the level it was before the substance abuse began.

So yes, emotional growth stops while the abuse is ongoing. It doesn’t have to end forever.

If a person is deadly committed to recovery (that means zero abuse of any substance, no lying, no hurting others, always immediately take responsibility for your actions, sincerely apologize and correct your behaviors, forgive , do good things for other people, etc.), that emotional growth will begin again. It is possible to recover, but it is very difficult. Recovery requires persistent personal commitment to living an honest, healthy life forever no matter what.

I feel bad that I have to omit the most integral part of recovery from my description. Many of you know what it is.

Look at my name. He’s in there!

MOO
Well stated.

Mod Note:

A massive thread cleanup of 33 posts discussing possible photo shopped images has taken place. If you wish to discuss an image, include a url link in the post to an approved source for the image. Do not bring over photos from social media. Pointing out observations in approved linked photos is acceptable, however please do not initiate conspiracy theory discussions around photos if the information can not be confirmed as factual.

Thanks

FINALLY I can link and timestamp.

When Tricia interviewed CM, he states just past the 47:00 mark that he knows what substances were in BOTH CW and DW system when Summer went missing. IMO there is an implication that they both had drugs in their system and were using the same substances.

If that information came to him leaked from someone with direct knowledge of the case I’m surprised he would say it so openly and publicly. Not explaining what he believes was in their systems is open ended and can lead to a lot of speculation, anything from nothing (doubtful) to alcohol to a variety of illegal substances.

jmo

What was the context?
What preceded the sentence and what followed it?
Did he not ask whether dogs had hurt her?

It's all very well citing who was present when dispatch were contacted but Summer was already gone by then.
But we have already flogged all these points out to death, several times over.
Repeating them does not lend them truth. Doubling down does not make the facts.
What would be the context in which there were dogs all around on the day Summer went missing and DW said there were no dogs around? IMO, inconsistencies matter in terms of a timeline and determining who was where at what time on the day Summer disappeared. Hopefully LE already knows a more complete picture but since we aren’t privy to that, we can only do our best.

If that information came to him leaked from someone with direct knowledge of the case I’m surprised he would say it so openly and publicly. Not explaining what he believes was in their systems is open ended and can lead to a lot of speculation, anything from nothing (doubtful) to alcohol to a variety of illegal substances.

jmo
I got the impression that Don told him, just not on the record.

Could a reason be that he has shown to make contradictory statements so people may be unsure which part of his word should be taken as sincere? Or possibly people wonder about the call he made to CM which didn’t seem to adhere to what the Bible says? Just playing devil’s advocate, IMO.
Who said Don Wells was a perfect man? There is no where in the world of philosophies, or natural order where something is not expected to be off kilter. Life is like a golf game. The game is played by one individual. There is no pinch hitting or substitute hitter in life or golf. There is no team. You come into life by yourself and you leave by yourself. In golf sometimes you get a hole in one, a par, other times you bogey , maybe a birdie. Sometimes a champion wins every round, other times they aren't in the game because they couldn't qaulify, or play enough the holes correctly. You never play a golf game the same way everyday. Nobody is perfect. You continue doing your best. <modsnip - opinion stated as fact> I hope whomever has his daughter returns her safe and sound. Don is trying something to keep his life on track and it's not how others would manage. I wish him the best and hope he knows nothing about his daughter's location.

Last edited by a moderator:
How could he know that?
TBI have stated they are not working with him.
I don't see FBI disclosing those kinds of details to people that are not LE
CM is former LE with connections all over LE. It's clear that he has inside information if you watch the video I linked. Even if you just start at the 47 minute mark I recommended, you'll hear him discuss knowing other aspects that the public doesn't. The video is long, but only about the first half is about Summer's case. Also keep in mind that he's spoken at length with lots of people related to this case, including CW and DW.

I think it's possible that DW misunderstood when told that the dog's were not barking that day to be instead the dogs were not there that day. JMO.
IMO, all we have to go on are the words stated by DW, and other approved sources in this case. I think we can all agree that DW is a fairly intelligent man, yes? So with that assumption, I assume he does understand the questions being posed to him. Intent is tricky so content seems like the easier thing to discuss, yes? All we know is people have said there were dogs and other people have said there were not dogs and it was apparently important enough to say publicly. IMO.

CM is former LE with connections all over LE. It's clear that he has inside information if you watch the video I linked. Even if you just start at the 47 minute mark I recommended, you'll hear him discuss knowing other aspects that the public doesn't. The video is long, but only about the first half is about Summer's case. Also keep in mind that he's spoken at length with lots of people related to this case, including CW and DW.
Yeah, I don't see it any differently than an msm reporter citing information in a news story in the manner of (as example) "My sources in LE tell me blahblahblah." IOW news reporters rely on inside sources all the time and we the viewers can consider the reporter's sources as either reliable or rumor.

At the same time I doubt any LE agency would say they are "working" with that reporter even if someone in the agency did share information. IMO it's not any different with YT creators, including Chris. MOO.

IMO, all we have to go on are the words stated by DW, and other approved sources in this case. I think we can all agree that DW is a fairly intelligent man, yes? So with that assumption, I assume he does understand the questions being posed to him. Intent is tricky so content seems like the easier thing to discuss, yes? All we know is people have said there were dogs and other people have said there were not dogs and it was apparently important enough to say publicly. IMO.
I stand by my post as being possible. JMO.

A history of getting drunk r stoned, in the past, perhaps many years in the past should present no problems whatsoever in the present time.
I believe DW was sober and had been for a time because he was holding a job down and is still. It suggests he's good at what he does.
He hit the bottle after Summer vanished, the children were removed possibly for that reason.

Do any of us know what they drink or smoke or snort or mainline, if anything at all?
According to dW CW tested positive for marijuana but he didn't specify type or quantity or source.

In his last interview with Mr and Mrs Cher, DW mentioned that he has been working steadily for the past 13 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie