AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one the family attended, and is there one in close proximity to their property?

The Seventh Day Adventist church in Kingsport is about 13.8 miles from their house. Mount Carmel Church is about 1.5 miles from their house, Soloman's Temple Church ( where they used to attend ) is about 1.9 miles from their house.

Thanks for posting this, thank God for The Innocence Project, they continue to get people released due to false confessions. Many pro interrogators claim an 80+% success rate for confessions but unfortunately, their tactics have put many innocent people behind bars that DNA has now exonerated.
Your link continues the editorial on another page and includes this statistic:
"one out of four people who have been wrongfully convicted and later exonerated through DNA evidence made a false confession or incriminating statement."
False confessions and the lessons of the Fairbanks Four

One of the most famous cases of using interrogation resulting in false confessions was the West Memphis Three, the one who confessed was told he would get to go home if he told them what they wanted to hear, he had an IQ of 72, so he had trouble repeating what they told him but he still spent 18 years in prison before The Innocence Project got the DNA submitted that exonerated him and his friends. One of the three had received a death penalty.
They were all horribly abused in prison.
LE have never admitted they were wrong, even though there was none of the teens DNA at the scene but one of the victim's stepfather's DNA was present. Many had suspected the step father from the beginning. He was never prosecuted.

I literally have no service at my home except one spot,,,but I can walk fifty feet down my drive and have perfect reception. Depends on where the towers are. So, I wouldn't question that.
My FB app on my phone has messenger. It uses my digital phone plan not wifi. I don't have any internet plan or cable or wifi in my home. All my internet use is through my cell service.

If I was going to be on the phone with anyone, it would be 911. I would want to make sure that LE could contact me easily and quickly. I'd also want to be focusing on yelling and searching for my child. My spouse would honestly be the last thing on my mind. There's no way I'd be able to have any sort of a coherent conversation in those circumstances anyway.

But I guess we're all different, right?
I would be panicked out of my mind and want my hubs (who is much better under stress) at least on the line with me. Maybe not the whole time, but I would be so anxious to know the second he found her if he found her.

The Seventh Day Adventist church in Kingsport is about 13.8 miles from their house. Mount Carmel Church is about 1.5 miles from their house, Soloman's Temple Church ( where they used to attend ) is about 1.9 miles from their house.

Thanks so much, off to research a theory that has been in my thoughts for some time. :eek:

I would guess that the locals know who the dealers are, and where they live.

Amateur opinion and speculation
I'm not so sure locals who don't use drugs would know where drug dealers live and who they are. I sure don't.

In his interview with CM, DW was adamant he wanted to go talk to drug dealers and that cops "reluctantly said go ahead." It shocks me that LE would tell him to "go ahead" and interview criminals on his own. He goes on to talk to CM about the area being a "drug corridor" and maybe it is. DW has repeatedly expressed his opinion that Summer's disappearance is tied to drugs and maybe in retaliation for his firing one of his co-workers.

28:15

The 911 dispatch tape upthread mentions Mount Carmel Church as the LE gathering spot.

I would be panicked out of my mind and want my hubs (who is much better under stress) at least on the line with me. Maybe not the whole time, but I would be so anxious to know the second he found her if he found her.
But if your husband was 45 minutes away, and you were right there, in the woods that she went missing in, wouldn't you want to focus on finding her? Calling out to her, and listening to hear if she is stuck in a ravine our something?

It seems to me that talking to my husband would get in the way of the highest priority at that moment, which was looking for Summer and talking to neighbours to get more help.

All this talk of drywall has me thinking about a red truck with ladder racks and buckets in the back.

What ever happened to that truck anyway?

Hanging drywall ain't so hard. Ceilings are the worst, and carrying 2packs of 16 footers can get heavy, but it's no worse than the concrete guys, or masons, or framers, or roofers, or even the ground crew.

a. abducted, without a trace.
b. deceased in the woods, without a trace.
c.
It was:

A. At the bottom of the driveway at 3am with a messy-haired woman in it

B. Found in a neighboring county with the plates removed

C. Parked at a neighbors house

D. All of the.above

I can’t imagine feeling like it would be a good idea to approach a home (in this case,Don) believed to be a drug dealers. Would they likely say “my bad, here she is”?
More than likely they would be armed and possibly stoned, high, whatever. Unless you were familiar with them and knew they would not be surprised to see you there. Just MOO

Read there were many red vehicles in the area. Does a red vehicle mean something in that part of town or is the color a local favorite?

I can’t imagine feeling like it would be a good idea to approach a home (in this case,Don) believed to be a drug dealers. Would they likely say “my bad, here she is”?
More than likely they would be armed and possibly stoned, high, whatever. Unless you were familiar with them and knew they would not be surprised to see you there. Just MOO
But if your husband was 45 minutes away, and you were right there, in the woods that she went missing in, wouldn't you want to focus on finding her? Calling out to her, and listening to hear if she is stuck in a ravine our something?

It seems to me that talking to my husband would get in the way of the highest priority at that moment, which was looking for Summer and talking to neighbours to get more help.
I understand your point, and if I were the one searching that does make sense. If I were the one on the way home, I would want to be connected if possible. My hubs and I work well together and I may think of something or somewhere to tell him to check that he may not think of? Just me personally.

What about multi tasking? Doing more than one thing at a time to get more accomplished.

Sounds like a plus to me. JMO.

It was:

A. At the bottom of the driveway at 3am with a messy-haired woman in it

B. Found in a neighboring county with the plates removed

C. Parked at a neighbors house

D. All of the.above

None of the above! I don't believe it was ever said that A - C were THE red truck. So many red trucks but never THE truck.

None of the above! I don't believe it was ever said that A - C were THE red truck. So many red trucks but never THE truck.
The choices I listed are DW’s statements about thee red truck.

How does that work? I'm curious about how LE can track vehicles. Does this apply to all late model cars?
Just about all new cars have an Electronic Data Recorder. It’s a “black box” for vehicles. It will give LE a ton of information.

Your Vehicle Black Box: A 'Witness' Against You In Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member