AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the school outfit was kept in CH's truck so it could be presented later as a surprise to SW? Maybe on the day CH was supposed to leave?

On another subject, have there been any sightings of SW? I don't have TV service or SM, but i haven't heard anything about sightings of her. There are usually sightings even if they're found to be false.

If she's still alive she's probably being passed off as a boy.

I wasn't speaking of SA when I said lifestyle; I was speaking more of alcohol, marijuana, free running children. Some people object to that "lifestyle". Through the suggested SA it has caused them to be disliked by a lot of people, even on this board. And, this is terrible, but it can be dealt with after Summer is found. What is important right now, at least to me, is the missing child and removal of other children. Indicative of people not helping them is next to no one showing up at the vigils. I am talking about a respected person or counselor going over there and helping CW clean up around, speak to her about raising children, in a non-aggressive way; basically helping CW get her mind together so she can be more productive in finding Summer. And the interviews should be about how we can find this little girl and not let DW take over, and question him when he diverts from things he said previously. This is not supposed to be about entertainment, this is supposed to be about finding Summer. MOO. Katt

IMO: I don’t know how getting someone to work with CW and DW to help clean up and teach parenting is going to help them focus on finding their child. This can only come with involvement with CPS and or the court system. If losing your other children didn’t help what will it take?
I was a counselor and a case manager for the district attorney in my area. Unless parents/family are heavily involved with wraparound service programs, there’s little improvement in a family's life. It often takes substance abuse prevention programs, the school system, family and individual counseling, anger management, parenting classes, etc.
The parents need detoxing and treatment stat.

During last night's interview @58:00 the interviewer asked about a man named [JD - I've redacted the full name] and whether or not he's been "cleared."

DW implies that JD is a POI but apparently he wants to help clear him. I'm confused. Anyone know about this man?

DW: "Well... he is being cooperative and... with some of the people we know and he is... he wants to clear himself up. So he, he's answering our questions, he's, he's uh, he's... he's trying to work with this to clear his name and he's willing to do whatever that takes to do that."
I thought in that same interview that DW also said he hasn’t heard from LE…so how does he know if people are being cooperative? And does he mean he’s asking the guy questions? Or LE is asking the guy questions? But oh wait, I thought he wasn’t talking to LE and their case was going nowhere! (He said that in the same interview)
@MsMarple not debating you whatsoever, to be clear… just confused by the stuff DW says

From what I have read here DW has read the guy he fired for filth. I mean, idk this guy he fired. But...

I have a problem with a child co-sleeping between two large adults every night. It's dangerous. DW told CM he awakened that morning and Summer's leg/foot was under his body. He's a big man and she's a tiny girl. There is a danger of suffocation from either parent rolling on top of the child. JMO

Yes, that is definitely true, and I agree in that respect. I should have clarified that co-sleeping does not automatically make me think SA is happening.

I thought in that same interview that DW also said he hasn’t heard from LE…so how does he know if people are being cooperative? And does he mean he’s asking the guy questions? Or LE is asking the guy questions? But oh wait, I thought he wasn’t talking to LE and their case was going nowhere! (He said that in the same interview)
@MsMarple not debating you whatsoever, to be clear… just confused by the stuff DW says
@dacjess no worries, I gotcha. I actually deleted what DW said about whether or not he's been calling LE every day so as not to confuse my other question. But man, DW just can't answer a simple question with a simple answer. What exactly does he mean by "as often...?" Is that yes or no? Then he says "yeah but..." IOW he constantly sets himself up so that he can affirm or deny his own statements if challenged. And if that fails he can revert to accusations that his words are being twisted. As we clearly saw in CM's recent YT. MOO only.

~57:15:
Interviewer: "Do you call every day to check with Law Enforcement for any news or updates?"

DW: "Well, as often... I mean yeah, but nothing's changed whatsoever..." DW goes on for about a minute, saying LE has no idea about the case.

Yes, that is definitely true, and I agree in that respect. I should have clarified that co-sleeping does not automatically make me think SA is happening.

We will not know if SA was happening until Summer is found. I think that's why CM advised his audience to keep it a separate issue. But it still concerns me that DW said he was on top of a portion of her body when he awakened that morning. I can't remember which interview it was but I'd like to go back and watch it again. I think CM also asked him what she was wearing and DW said he could not remember. I find that odd. JMO

Don Wells said, Summer Moon, his 5 yr old daughter, slept in the same bed as he and his wife.

Their biological child. There is no law against children sleeping with parents.

They were sleeping, rem to nrem. There is no reason to assume otherwise.

It is his child, his house and his private property. He is an exconvict, who did his time. Can't

put him or CW on trial in the media for letting the daughter sleep in their bed.

There are no facts to state everyone did anything other than go to bed, slept all

night, then woke the following morning, and went about their day,

Isn't that the end of the story?

Don Wells was never been arrested for any kind of sexual assaults on any of his relatives

<modsnip>

Does anyone on the website know the Wells?

LE has only stated that a little girl is missing and they are looking for her.

LE never said anything about the parents wrongfully sleeping with their children.

If Don Wells has a good attorney, someone will probably be sued for slander.

Notice also, CPS has not officially confirmed or denied custody of the children in the past

or the present. All of the info about CPS came from people who do not live with the Wells.

Most importantly, and the only fact is that Summer Moon Utah Wells is not home.

There are absolutely no clues from LE that lead to her present location.

Allie never mentioned the sleeping arrangements while she stayed at the Wells home.

Now that is an interesting thought.
BBM. What does this mean?

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm starting to get pretty ticked off at the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office for not providing any updates about the skeletal remains found in Dandridge. They have to know by now whether they were the remains of an adult or a child.

Not necessarily. Depending on where they were found (buried? In a body of water? On a hillside?) they might have been widely dispersed and damaged or weathered. It could take quite some time to reassemble and analyze the remains. And if they didn't find a skull or the big bones, age can be hard to determine.

Of course the more weathered and dispersed the remains are, the less likely they are to be Summer.

And if they think it might be her, they would likely keep that very quiet until they were positive, and possibly until they're ready to make an arrest. That might mean dealing with lab backups. Might also mean waiting for tox screen results, which can take several weeks.

I'm wondering why the school outfit was kept in Grandma's truck.

Probably lots of bags to bring in and would not get lost or damaged amongst everything else.

Yeah, this is one of those things that was hard for me to originally fathom, because I come from the "a place for everything and everything in its place" family.

If my mother had bought us new school clothes, my mother would absolutely have hectored me until I de-tagged them and offered them up for the wash (she doesn't wear anything without it gets washed first, as she was frightened by some of those "transmitted in factory of origin larvae" news stories in the cradle); but then I got a roommate, who had been raised in a rather ramshackle fashion by two separated parents, a father with some mental illness and a mother who passed of cancer while my roommate-friend was in her teens; and anything this roommate bought, made it as far as up the stairs into our shared apartment and was dumped in its bags on the living room floor. I think I had to remind her to refrigerate the perishables.

A simple look at the condition of the Wells house would assure us that they are very much not "a place for everything, and everything in its place instantaneously" people. I'm actually kind of vicariously proud they knew enough to dispense the groceries upon immediate arrival. So thinking along those same lines, I'm not particularly overwhelmed with shock that the "first day of school" outfit still lived in Grandma's truck.

ETA: If anything, I think that the story we've been told is unusual primarily because we've been told that Summer prized the outfit, thus you would think it had a Paw Patrol figurine-like importance in her mind and that she would have wanted to bring it with her; but perhaps she was easy to convince that it should live there. Maybe CW was afraid it would get lost in the house.

Last edited:
Is that the guy from work who allegedly has an alibi that DW spoke of previously? The man with the yellow car/suv? He said he's fired 5 guys in a row so it's a little confusing.

This man's first name is Jackie, if that helps. I'm reluctant to post his last name here. I was able to hear it with headphones on.
Maybe he's talking about the man who was there for a couple of weeks who was interested in moving or buying property. CW mentioned him in her interview with CM. She said she saw his blue van parked near the neighbor's houses and assumed he was visiting them. She later found out he was there to look at buying property, or something like that. She didn't mention his name but I'm curious what day he left and if it was before or after Summer disappeared.

But the boys also apparently saw her last. So our options seem to be:
1) CW and DW know something and had to report it immediately because someone would find out (but not the boys, because why keep them in the dark about what happened but then tell them to lie about seeing her)
2) CW and DW don't know anything about it and reported it immediately because that's just what you do
3) It was planned ahead of time, so all of the pieces were already in play the way they were supposed to be

If it were an accident that they were trying to cover up, you'd think they'd take a little more than a couple hours trying to figure out what to do.

Great question being asked about why the call to 911 in what seems to be such a short amount of time.

That got me thinking...

Hasn't the concept of "time" been very difficult for us to pin down? That CW herself says she loses track of time?

Maybe it is possible she did not realize that only a short time had passed. Does that make sense? If something was involved to make time hazy, then at the time 911 was called, CW might not have known for sure how long SW has been missing.

Maybe he's talking about the man who was there for a couple of weeks who was interested in moving or buying property. CW mentioned him in her interview with CM. She said she saw his blue van parked near the neighbor's houses and assumed he was visiting them. She later found out he was there to look at buying property, or something like that. She didn't mention his name but I'm curious what day he left and if it was before or after Summer disappeared.
It sounds like if that's the man then DW and CB don't know him directly. I wonder why then DW seemed to be working to help "clear" him - he used soft, almost defensive language when describing how the man was being cooperative and answering questions (questions from whom he never says). Curious.

I don’t know why the issue of “hearsay” keeps coming up with respect to DW & his sibling. DW stated that he SA’d his sibling. The sibling stated that DW SA’d her. That’s not hearsay. Hearsay would be if someone other than DW/sibling made these statements.

(The legal definition of hearsay, for those interested:
- an out-of-court statement
- made by someone other than the declarant
- offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted.

Hearsay is generally inadmissible but there are a ton of exceptions; the overarching principle is that only relevant evidence is admissible but even relevant evidence is not admissible where the prejudice outweighs its probative value).

Rule 801. Definitions That Apply to This Article; Exclusions from Hearsay

Great question being asked about why the call to 911 in what seems to be such a short amount of time.

That got me thinking...

Hasn't the concept of "time" been very difficult for us to pin down? That CW herself says she loses track of time?

Maybe it is possible she did not realize that only a short time had passed. Does that make sense? If something was involved to make time hazy, then at the time 911 was called, CW might not have known for sure how long SW has been missing.

Short amount of time? I'm wondering why the 911 call was delayed.

iirc, DW said that CW called him right away and he told her to call 911. He said that he made it home in 30 minutes. He thought he got home at 5:30 but said he was told it was 6:30 but LE weren't there yet and CW was out looking for SW. I believe it's been reported that the 911 was made at 6:30. If that's the case, why didn't CW call 911 earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier