AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to think of something wrong with staying in touch with your spouse when your child is missing but I can't think of any.

I would leave the phone on speaker and continue to search while staying in contact. JMO.
Don said CW was freaking out when she called him that day which is why he believes it is a real event, and not a lie. Don wanted to go question drug dealers. I think it is a good idea that she had a connection in an event like that. Talking possibilities through is helpful. Follow-up in the moment, to make certain both are thorough in the search is supportive.

Does anyone have any special knowledge about drywall? Is it really that much messier than something like carpentry?

I saw a picture of DW and he had two or three of those big buckets of drywall stuff in a room he was working on... Now, granted, this is a house being built so it needs max drywalling.

His job seems pretty hard to me. He gets there early, staying until 6:30 seems like a really rough day.

Then he gets this terrible news about SW.

DW just seems so exhausted in some of his interviews. Im just trying to think of what his day was like on the 15th.

Don said CW was freaking out when she called him that day which is why he believes it is a real event, and not a lie. Don wanted to go question drug dealers. I think it is a good idea that she had a connection in an event like that. Talking possibilities through is helpful. Follow-up in the moment, to make certain both are thorough in the search is supportive.
I find it interesting that DW wanted to go question the drug dealers. DW also insisted he doesn't do drugs himself....I'm baffled how he knows who they are and where to find them. JMO

Does anyone have any special knowledge about drywall? Is it really that much messier than something like carpentry?

I saw a picture of DW and he had two or three of those big buckets of drywall stuff in a room he was working on... Now, granted, this is a house being built so it needs max drywalling.

His job seems pretty hard to me. He gets there early, staying until 6:30 seems like a really rough day.

Then he gets this terrible news about SW.

DW just seems so exhausted in some of his interviews. Im just trying to think of what his day was like on the 15th.
Drywall work is physically hard on a person. I have a cousin who did drywall for years and hurt his back doing it when he was in his forty's. Went on disability and had several back surgery's. Never was the same. JMO.

DW is smart enough to understand interview questions, but he doesn't always listen to the end of the question. If i was going to interview him, i would not write long questions or complex questions. This is for an interview, not an interrogation. My goal as an interviewer is to get my questions answered.

ETA: i used to do a lot of interviews.

I really wonder how many properties the pack of dogs wander to? They may not bark at familiar people that feed them.

I think that is baloney the dogs wandered. They were getting shooed out of the house, under all the trucks, under the house....I don't think they all take off and leave for long periods of time. They were all right there in the middle of the day during CM interview. A few might go on a walk for a bit, but not all of them at once. IMO.

DW is smart enough to understand interview questions, but he doesn't always listen to the end of the question. If i was going to interview him, i would not write long questions or complex questions. This is for an interview, not an interrogation. My goal as an interviewer is to get my questions answered.

ETA: i used to do a lot of interviews.
For anyone who may be interested:
Police Interviews versus Interrogation: ‘Fairbanks Four’ Case Illustrates Important Distinction - Innocence Project

If I was going to be on the phone with anyone, it would be 911. I would want to make sure that LE could contact me easily and quickly. I'd also want to be focusing on yelling and searching for my child. My spouse would honestly be the last thing on my mind. There's no way I'd be able to have any sort of a coherent conversation in those circumstances anyway.

But I guess we're all different, right?
I can get outside calls when I'm already talking to someone so I'm sure LE could have called anyone of the families phones during the initial search. Holding the phone while on speaker would allow for yelling and searching at the same time. JMO.

All this talk of drywall has me thinking about a red truck with ladder racks and buckets in the back.

What ever happened to that truck anyway?

Hanging drywall ain't so hard. Ceilings are the worst, and carrying 2packs of 16 footers can get heavy, but it's no worse than the concrete guys, or masons, or framers, or roofers, or even the ground crew.

a. abducted, without a trace.
b. deceased in the woods, without a trace.
c.

This is were Chris McDonough has an angle. There are people who know how to get around that.

Remember what John Kelly said about Jumping Jack Flash. Woophi Goldberg's character threw the dogs a steak in order to get in an apartment to rob it. It put the dogs to sleep.

If this was an abduction the perps planned it. They wanted to take someone badly enough and planned not to get caught.

IMO it was someone who is from a city.

(3) Jumpin' Jack Flash - YouTube

Trying to follow…What makes you think it was someone from a city?

All this talk of drywall has me thinking about a red truck with ladder racks and buckets in the back.

What ever happened to that truck anyway?

Hanging drywall ain't so hard. Ceilings are the worst, and carrying 2packs of 16 footers can get heavy, but it's no worse than the concrete guys, or masons, or framers, or roofers, or even the ground crew.

a. abducted, without a trace.
b. deceased in the woods, without a trace.
c.
When you get older it makes a difference. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rswilliams65