AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a good point but the Wells' have a chain across the bottom of their driveway. So wouldn't someone even someone high be like wait, I can't even drive up here? I don't think anyone came to the house, especially to the point of knocking unless they know the Wells' and the chain was left open for company.... IMO.
I had forgotten about that chain. I agree. If someone came up to the house, the chain must have been off.
The perp took the dogs out of the picture.

H said during his interview, DW called and told CW there was someone on the property watching/trying to hug the children. Then H said, there was a man on the property who had been there for TWO weeks. Does that person have buddies that hung out near by? Who knows. When a person gets run off the property, do they go get in a truck, car, bike and take off. Or do the lay low somewhere close by until they can come out again. That must have been around 10:30 or 11 am when Don called CW with the info.
I'm not sure how to take that many dogs out of the picture and then put them back in it by the time CW/CH/Summer arrive home.

If CW received a call like that, I wonder why she made all those stops including swimming hole instead of waiting for the Rx and heading straight home. JMO

I need some context to answer this. Can you give me a link and maybe a timestamp to listen to that statement?
I heard this discussed before it was when people were talking about things from a CM interview or phone call. I don't know if it was him wanting to talk to a drug dealer or a neighbor that wouldn't let them search.
Ahh this is all so confusing.
Where is Summer:(

This is were Chris McDonough has an angle. There are people who know how to get around that.

Remember what John Kelly said about Jumping Jack Flash. Woophi Goldberg's character threw the dogs a steak in order to get in an apartment to rob it. It put the dogs to sleep.

If this was an abduction the perps planned it. They wanted to take someone badly enough and planned not to get caught.

IMO it was someone who is from a city.

(3) Jumpin' Jack Flash - YouTube
That would be a lot of steak

If CW received a call like that, I wonder why she made all those stops including swimming hole instead of waiting for the Rx and heading straight home. JMO
I’ve never understood this part about DW calling to tell them a suspicious man was on the property and then everyone just goes about their day. It seems like if this is a true statement, the obvious first step would be to call LE to report it, IMO. Were the boys on the property at that time? Wouldn’t that be scary for the parents to hear? Even if nobody was home at that time, then CW/CH/SW are all just hanging outside the home when they get home doing their planting… if there was the call about a strange man on the property earlier wouldn’t that make people wary? IMO.

Thank you for your comments. I think that it's important for everyone to give members who may have a different perspective a voice in this discussion. JMO.
You are welcome Ranch. Over the years I’ve learned to (try) not to dig in on just my own POV, but test it against opposing views. There have been many times where I was positive(!) my theory was right, and It turned out to be flat out wrong. So now I do my best to be a better student.

still an amateur, speculating with lots of opinions. : )

If the boys were with DW at work all day (which has not been confirmed, I know), I’m just curious when he dropped them off at the house since he would have called CW about the strange man lurking prior to taking them home, is that right? If they weren’t at work with DW that day were they just at the house?

If I was going to be on the phone with anyone, it would be 911. I would want to make sure that LE could contact me easily and quickly. I'd also want to be focusing on yelling and searching for my child. My spouse would honestly be the last thing on my mind. There's no way I'd be able to have any sort of a coherent conversation in those circumstances anyway.

But I guess we're all different, right?
Talking on the phone would not prevent LE getting through, cell phones notify and allow you to take another call while you are already on the phone.

He could have been using data. Just because she was using WiFi to access it doesn't mean he had to be.
We have unlimited data on our cell phones. I hook it up to my car and get great service while driving. My grandkids video chat on messenger with me and I just pop my phone into the cup holder and keep watching the road while talking. I tell them I'm not going to look at them because I'm driving but they just want to see me. I think the service while driving is way better than my service at home. moo

Around 28:50

He (DW) seems to referencing someone known in the community to have some nefarious dealings.

It really is not that difficult to discern this without having direct involvement in such activity.

If someone sees cars pull in and out of certain driveways anytime of day or night, it may be reasonable to assume that said person is involved in something questionable.

AMOO MOO JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member