AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chers talking to DW

DW stayed pretty late until he got that phone call but can't remember anything she said. DW says CW said she told him on phone they were going to swim hole. DW didn't realise the boys were at home. They tell the boys to lock the door when alone and they have a landline for emergencies. DW didn't put it together in his mind regarding where the boys were that day.

Many times DW would meet them all whether they were at. ie. swimming hole when he'd had enough of work.
Why did Candus not use the landline to call 911?

Continuing to follow.
Yes I'm hearing it all too.
Honestly I'm not surprised by any of it.
Someone has to know something about where Summer is.
Call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
If you are reading here and wondering if you should make that call, please do it.
I know there are probably some reading here that may have clues that can help solve this case.
We need her found, one way or the other.
#TEAMSUMMER in TN.
Chi
Lead her home
View attachment 309844

Chi i agree, I do so believe that someone here can call with great info. But I think they are too scared, maybe with time. It's so depressing and Summer needs to be found. She deserves dignity and respect and love above all.

#TEAMSUMMER

Chi i agree, I do so believe that someone here can call with great info. But I think they are too scared, maybe with time. It's so depressing and Summer needs to be found. She deserves dignity and respect and love above all.

#TEAMSUMMER
Absolutely agree.
#TEAMSUMMER
in TN.
Candles staying lit until Summer is found.
Chi
fffb266063c85a57b436cee2f06225d4.jpg

Now DW isn't sure which trail the dogs picked up on. He saw them go down the dog trail with the handlers.
So it could have been the dog trail or the driveway, he's not sure.

DW stated that one of his neighbors heard a strange scream before they heard everyone calling for Summer that night.

I think we should start looking at the people who we know for sure were present when Summer went missing.

No matter how badly a lot of people want Don to be the one responsible for what happened to Summer. He just may not be the one responsible for her disappearance.
That’s true. I think he’s just the one choosing to go before cameras the most and his stories seem to keep changing. IMO.

Interviewer asking if Summer is autistic. Answer: no. DW goes on to say:

"She was pretty mean to her brothers. So... if for instance if she seen like, one of them was liking some kind of a toy particularly she would grab it from them and run. Throw it on the floor and break it and she would laugh. She was a handful for her younger brother especially. And my older son, he would never hit her; he was a lot bigger than her but he would never hurt her for nothing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee