AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t either.
Was it the Cher’s who asked the question? If so, I wonder why they did. Or was it supposed to be a lead in...”our son is autistic and we noticed SW doing this also” or something along those lines.
It seems to be an odd question.
Why not ask if SW was hyper or ADD perhaps hearing issues instead.
JMO

Last night on the Cher's interview they were taking questions from their chat. Someone in chat asked if SW was autistic. Mrs Cher chose that question to ask DW.

I have seen where others have mentioned this before. I don't think SW has ever been tested or diagnosed.

I don't think we will hear from CW anytime soon. IMO, I believe that DW is the (asked or self elected ) spokesperson for the couple.

You never know. CW joined as a subscriber to Mr and Mrs Cher's you tube channel last night when DW was interviewed. New subscribers' names are flashed across the screen on these you tube channels, and often the content producers will mention them, I guess to acknowledge their subscription/membership.

Why did the Chers ask about autism? DW probably doesn't know all the nuances of autism, but I would imagine SW has seen pediatricians. Don't they automatically look for that these days?

Maybe they asked because children with autism sometimes wander. And, even if Summer was being seen regularly by a pediatrician (I have my doubts), they can only do so much. If they recommend evaluations, they can't force the parents to follow through.

I’ve had an initial opinion since the beginning but knew that things are often not as they first appear. She could have wandered off. She could have been abducted. She could have been sold. She could have been hurt by accident. She could have been hurt purposefully. Nothing had totally proved or disproved any of these. I have to wonder how our opinions would be different if there hadn’t been the many interviews by the parents (especially DW). Unfortunately guilty or not the phrase “Methinks thou doth protest too much” has started to outweigh everything else.

According to DW, one of the brothers cried saying, "it wasn't my fault." CM interview

Another said, I should "went with her" (I thought the brother referring the basement)" when she asked.

It is alleged that a brother said, he saw her walking down the road, which is likely the driveway.

Don't know if the statements were made by the same person. Whoever placed the 911 call is most likely going by what happened before they started looking for Summer Moon.

Seen walking away could be a reson why CW took her mother's truck and checked the road. That action is confirming that it could be true that Summer Moon was walking away. It makes sense to check one of the sightings, the road. Could someone have been blamed for not stopping her and just watching her walk away? If she did walk away, someone got to Summer Moon before her mother. Logical conclusion, if she was walking and her sent stops at the end of the driveway, she was carried the rest of the way to her next location.

I kind of disagree about the significance of past tense. It might mean something or it might not.

If the event happened in the past, I usually use past tense to describe it, even if the person I'm talking about it standing there in front of me. Like "my brother and I went out for drinks two summers ago. He drove. He told funny stories." My brother is fine and texted me ten minutes ago.

Just an example. DW might mean something different.

Yes, you would use past tense in that case because you're talking about a time period (two summers ago) that is now finished. Everything that happened would be in the past tense. It doesn't mean he's dead, it means that time period and all the events that happened during that period are over (your brother will obviously never drive again in the summer of 2019).

DW talking about Summer in the past tense doesn't NECESSARILY mean she's dead, depending on the context, but it does mean he thinks the events and facts he talks about have finished permanently. "She loved her swing". Maybe they're moving so even if she comes back she won't have access to it.... but he is saying that her time with that swing is over. "She loved to dance"... I don't know... maybe he thinks if she comes back she'll be so traumatized she'll never want to dance again.

I personally think it's a stretch to say he doesn't think she's dead, especially since he explicitly said he uses past tense because he doesn't have hope. As to what that means in terms of his guilt or innocence... I don't have any idea.

I didn’t either.
Was it the Cher’s who asked the question? If so, I wonder why they did. Or was it supposed to be a lead in...”our son is autistic and we noticed SW doing this also” or something along those lines.
It seems to be an odd question.
Why not ask if SW was hyper or ADD perhaps hearing issues instead.
JMO
The question about autism came from a viewer in the chat part where channel members post. I agree it's an odd question. Even odder is that DW went on to describe mean behavior by Summer when no one asked about her relationships with her brothers. Oh, and a correction on my part - earlier I said DW said "normal" but he didn't use that word. He said Summer was "healthy" when asked about autism.
@21:04

According to DW, one of the brothers cried saying, "it wasn't my fault." CM interview

Another said, I should "went with her" (I thought the brother referring the basement)" when she asked.

It is alleged that a brother said, he saw her walking down the road, which is likely the driveway.

Don't know if the statements were made by the same person. Whoever placed the 911 call is most likely going by what happened before they started looking for Summer Moon.

Seen walking away could be a reson why CW took her mother's truck and checked the road. That action is confirming that it could be true that Summer Moon was walking away. It makes sense to check one of the sightings, the road. Could someone have been blamed for not stopping her and just watching her walk away? If she did walk away, someone got to Summer Moon before her mother. Logical conclusion, if she was walking and her sent stops at the end of the driveway, she was carried the rest of the way to her next location.
For all we know that's exactly what could have happened. I don't think I would have minded too much if CW said Summer went down to the basement when first questioned, so as to not make herself look bad (in her eyes) but to have carried it on for this long leads me to believe this is not the case.

It was my understanding that the power company was trimming and cutting within their right of way. Not the county. The power company probably has a vigorous and ongoing cutting program to help prevent trees and branches from falling on their equipment during storms.

The church that burned was not the Wells’ church, but I think we always wonder about arson when a church goes up in flames. I know I do.

The video showing CW slumped in the pew and asleep during church appeared (to me) to be a general video of the entire congregation and the event they were attending. Not something directed specifically at CW, but uncovered after SW vanished.

MOO
bbm
Agreed, that's all it was.
No ill intentions on the part of anyone.

Did anyone follow the sad case of Hailey Dunn? I see so many similarities, as far as a family member being very outspoken to media right from the start, but getting caught in “inconsistencies” (aka lies). Frustratingly, many people believed Hailey’s mom was innocent simply because she was giving interviews. Got details messed up? Ah, blame the trauma of a missing child. Caught in lies? Ah, again, it’s the trauma of a missing child.

*ALL MY OPINION*

What in a father's mind when asked a question would make him decide that he needs to paint his missing 5 year old daughter as a bully (taking things from all of her brothers that weren't hers, breaking them and laughing about it). And then continue on to defend his sons and then specifically bring attention to the defense of the oldest?

All of this while answering a simple yes or no question about his daughters health.

I have trouble with this.

I have 5 children and this behavior is not normal to me least. I have trouble believing that that no siblings retaliated in any way. I have zero faith in that statement. I wasn't born yesterday.

In my experience with siblings, students and raising my children, they fight back, defend their toys, they say hey thats mine, they grab it back, push down, hit, yell, cry and scream. Most they defend themselves and what is theirs.

IMO, This was a very random piece of information that had nothing to do with the question. This is concerning to me. What made him feel that this whole response was necessary?

Any thoughts on DWs rambling answer about Summer being autistic or not?

I think once she started kindergarten, the issue of autism might have been raised. Not uncommon for it to come to light once kids start school. Especially with girls. Teachers are around enough kids for extended periods of time in class to note red flags. Yes, even more so than parents sometimes. MOO.

Did anyone follow the sad case of Hailey Dunn? I see so many similarities, as far as a family member being very outspoken to media right from the start, but getting caught in “inconsistencies” (aka lies). Frustratingly, many people believed Hailey’s mom was innocent simply because she was giving interviews. Got details messed up? Ah, blame the trauma of a missing child. Caught in lies? Ah, again, it’s the trauma of a missing child.
I did not follow. What was the outcome?

I wonder if CW might agree to be interviewed by Mr and Mrs Cher. I don't think we will hear from CH as she appears to be busy with her relatives up north.
No.
They discussed that last night.
She will not be giving any more interviews and she is sorry she gave one, or words to that effect. She no longer has trust in that process.

This is my thinking also. If it was an abduction, I do not believe it was a stranger. But anytime I try to make an abduction theory fit in my head, I end up doing a ton of mental acrobatics. I know crimes happen quickly and stars could have aligned here, but with where they live and them being gone most of the day and kind of in and out of the house to unload groceries, wash hands, maybe change clothes or talk to the boys, walking over to CH’s to get a piece of candy… I just can’t fit all those things into an abduction scenario. How would a perp know Summer would ever be by herself or go into the basement?
JMO.
Everyone keeps saying the perp wouldn't know that Summer Moon would be in the basement.

If a person spends time at the house, they can gain an understanding for what happens in the house.

A stranger would plan according to Chris McDonough, and a stranger would make it a sexual crime and murder.

Everyone keeps saying the perp wouldn't know that Summer Moon would be in the basement.

If a person spends time at the house, they can gain an understanding for what happens in the house.

A stranger would plan according to Chris McDonough, and a stranger would make it a sexual crime and murder.
IMO, anyone spending some amount of time at the house would no longer be a stranger.

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

Websleuths has nothing but total compassion and admiration for Jeannie. We care about her and are so proud of her for coming forward. We are behind her 100% and will support her in any way we can, and we are here for her if she needs anything at all from Websleuths.

Here’s the deal. DW’s past that he is accused of and that he has publicly admitted to puts him in a terrible light and may be a factor in Summer’s disappearance or it may not be. His involvement, if any, remains an unknown. While we can consider he may be somehow responsible for Summer’s disappearance, we also need to consider that he may be 100% innocent in this case ... Summer’s case.

Tricia has asked that we remind members that LE from all over the world read here all the time. In Summer’s case, they will be very aware of DW’s background and we can conclude that they know a lot more than we do. If they read here, it is to help in deducing what happened to Summer and where she is. We need to stay focused on helping them find out what happened and to stick to the timeline surrounding her disappearance.

We understand the need for members to make some reference to DW’s past as it relates to his character but we need to stay focused on discussing the statements, the inconsistencies, and the immediate events that led to Summer’s disappearance so as not to derail the thread with extensive discussion of historical events that may not be related. For example, if Summer was abducted by a total stranger, DW’s past, while unsavory, would probably have no immediate bearing on the circumstances of her disappearance.

Has DW done despicable things in the past? By his own admission, yes he has. Does this make us like him? No.

But, consider this analogy. There are RSOs in the area. Do we like them? No ... but IF any one of them was responsible, not all of them can be responsible. By extension, while we dislike what we know about DW’s past, and we condone nothing in that regard, he may not be responsible for Summer’s disappearance.

You own your words. Please choose them carefully and responsibly.

Thank you.

Snipped.
That statement doesn't withstand close scrutiny, in my opinion. The audibility of the scream to any particular person would depend on where the scream came from, what the topography was like, and what other noises were occurring at the same time. If the scream originated at the bottom of the hill near Ben Hill Road, it is quite plausible that it would be heard by a neighbor but not by CBW and CH (let alone the boys inside the house who were playing Fortnight, which has constant background music).
bbm
Snipped for focus.

Except ... we had CW saying something like -- they were planting flowers and Summer had a piece of candy and went back to the house, or was walked to the house, and in two minutes she was gone.
Which would mean CBW and grandma were outside.
If Summer screamed, was she carried away or driven by someone ?
Wouldn't the mom and grandma have heard a car ?

Also wouldn't the boys have heard it ?
Even if they were engrossed in their game, a car driving up to the front of the house may have made at least one of them take notice --- since their dad was supposedly at work, a stranger driving up or a friend wanting to visit ?

Looking at all of the variables, there were too many people at home not to have heard something.
Unless not all of them were at home ?
We have to take so much on someone's word.
LE may have more accurate information but are wisely not revealing this to anyone.

According to CBW's account unless it's changed ?
So yes, they all should have heard Summer scream.
In the time it would've taken Summer to walk to the bottom of the hill at Ben Hill Rd., would have been much longer than two minutes.
So there's a time difference if she walked down the hill to the neighbor's house.
A significant change.
Why ?

Close scrutiny is good to keep in mind; but we are basing much speculation on the words of the key players, and unfortunately do not have LE to clarify or correct.
So it's all best guess at this time.
One person's theory is almost as good as another's.
Almost.
We all have to wait and see how this pans out.
It's a baffling case; and we're all waiting for an update from LE.
Or a break in this case.
Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members