AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw SW gad around the church with joyful energy. I would expect she did the same in her own yard, particularly since she has 3 older siblings to follow and emulate. It's interesting the parents claim to be so guarded with her in regards to the dangers, bears and snakes and whatnot. Bears and snakes can harm little boys just as easily yet the boys romp all over according to the parents. Just not sure how they can know absolutely that she didn't wander off.

We saw SW gad around the church with joyful energy. I would expect she did the same in her own yard, particularly since she has 3 older siblings to follow and emulate. It's interesting the parents claim to be so guarded with her in regards to the dangers, bears and snakes and whatnot. Bears and snakes can harm little boys just as easily yet the boys romp all over according to the parents.
Yes, that’s why that extreme guardedness regarding Summer, and their being sure she would never wander, never really rang true.

We saw SW gad around the church with joyful energy. I would expect she did the same in her own yard, particularly since she has 3 older siblings to follow and emulate. It's interesting the parents claim to be so guarded with her in regards to the dangers, bears and snakes and whatnot. Bears and snakes can harm little boys just as easily yet the boys romp all over according to the parents. Just not sure how they can know absolutely that she didn't wander off.
I was the youngest of 3 and the only girl. It still happens that the girls get protected a bit more than the boys. JMO

I have never felt like she was watched all the time like you said. I feel like she did what she wanted most of the time without supervision by what we have learned about the family. The boys were busy with their video games, DW was at work or home drinking or watching TV. CH probably stayed in her camper when DW was at home and CW was in her own little world. I just don't believe she was watched over that much.

I think when CW stated that she walked SW to the house from the camper and leaving her for "2 minutes" was for the public to hear, to make her look like a good mother.

moo
If that was the case - and IMO it could be - then we should also consider that the story about planting flowers was made up too for the same reason. MOO

Candus and Don have both said that they have found Summer outside playing on her swing, or coming from around the back of the house prior to the day she went missing.
Every time this is mentioned it brings me back to - Why did CW panic straightaway when Summer wasn't in the basement?

From the little we’ve been told, it sounds like her swing was her favorite place, IMO
I was going off of the CM discussion with DW and statements he had made.... such as:
Cleaning up a mess --- I took that as CW told DW what happened and he now is telling her what to do...
She put her in her car and left ---- I took that as they determined a place to hide SW..then again DW could have met CW somewhere in between as he came in the back way and she came the front .....
We know the property had been searched so it would have to be an offsite location. Once done then the call to the police on missing persons.....

<modsnip>

This week alone I read of several horrific cases where a child died or almost died due to neglect/abuse from a parent and yet even they called for help. Sometimes it was too late.

Short of Summer falling off a cliff or being hit by a bus I can't think of any scenario where her impending death would be so obvious and immediate that mom or dad would think they'd be better off if they just left her to die.

If panic or the fear of CPS taking the remaining children or the fear of going to prison is enough to stop someone from calling for aid then IMO we're not talking about loving parents but rather cold-hearted monsters whose only concern is themselves. I may not like Summer's parents but I don't think either one is that monster. MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today’s posts are raising questions for me.
Didn’t H say Summer went under the water and he pulled her out?
Was CPS supposed to visit the home later that day?
The photo of Summer sleeping in the backseat is disturbing to me. Just saying. But… Summer was said to have helped bring in groceries with the boys and helped plant flowers?
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn’t CW lock the doors including the basement? Nobody in, nobody out. Was there anything in the timeline about unlocking the door.
Ahh the basement door...One minute it was unlocked, then locked, then unlocked and then finally....Hmm not sure.

At this point no-one can say for certainty either way.

If They were in commutation the whole time according to DW, How would she not know if DW was there before,or after,or the police got there or not,and visa,versa? Also where was DW, when CW was at the church? Ie at what point was he in his path home at that time? Does the church have cameras, or businesses nearby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*