AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If They were in commutation the whole time according to DW, How would she not know if DW was there before,or after,or the police got there or not,and visa,versa? Also where was DW, when CW was at the church? Ie at what point was he in his path home at that time? Does the church have cameras, or businesses nearby?
If CW followed LE onto the property, she would have seen if DW was already there wouldn't she?

I know some people don't think lie detector results really mean anything, however one aspect of taking these tests is the person being tested is asked pretty straightforward questions. We know both CB and DW state that they took these tests.

So, i feel that while the police interviews may have been more cordial where they were perhaps asked questions a bit more delicately (i do not know this to be the case, i am just saying, maybe). From my understanding, lie detector tests use yes or no questions frequently.

So, they may have outright been asked questions that are asking if they knew where SW was, did they put her these, is she alive, is she dead, did you do (thing causing death) to her. Again, these are questions I think maybe they were asked, these are not opinions i am putting forward.

Here is the opinion I am putting forward. They were able to withstand this questioning. At this point, LE seems to not be talking to them. LE can't learn anything new from them imo.

I know some people don't think lie detector results really mean anything, however one aspect of taking these tests is the person being tested is asked pretty straightforward questions. We know both CB and DW state that they took these tests.

So, i feel that while the police interviews may have been more cordial where they were perhaps asked questions a bit more delicately (i do not know this to be the case, i am just saying, maybe). From my understanding, lie detector tests use yes or no questions frequently.

So, they may have outright been asked questions that are asking if they knew where SW was, did they put her these, is she alive, is she dead, did you do (thing causing death) to her. Again, these are questions I think maybe they were asked, these are not opinions i am putting forward.

Here is the opinion I am putting forward. They were able to withstand this questioning. At this point, LE seems to not be talking to them. LE can't learn anything new from them imo.
Keep in mind there was some time delay on doing them, I read a few days to allow them to collect their composure and come back to do..

Did she say she panicked? I remember her saying that she called for her a few times and then looked around for her.
In the interview with CM she said she freaked out.

25:21
the steps are hidden up underneath there
25:23
and i said summer and she didn't answer
25:26
I said Summer are you down there? and she didn't
25:29
answer me
25:30
so i ran down the stairs pretty much i
25:32
was freaking out like why is she not
25:33
answering me
25:35
and i looked every i just went
25:38
i blew up i went everywhere looking for
25:40
it so i couldn't find her enough
25:41
okay then what happened she was just
25:44
gone okay she was just gone into nowhere and i started chasing the property going
everywhere i could i said

Chris interviews Candus at Swimming Hole

We don't know if they withstood the polygraph questioning or not. LE hasn't ruled anyone out as a suspect. I think the data is going to be valuable evidence. LE can also evaluate their statements to the media and youtubers. JMO

@MyBelle , i am not referring to the results of the tests. I mean they were asked questions consistent with a lie detector test. Obviously, i do not know the results.

They have stated they took the tests. Do you not believe them?

Y
@MyBelle , i am not referring to the results of the tests. I mean they were asked questions consistent with a lie detector test. Obviously, i do not know the results.

They have stated they took the tests. Do you not believe them?

I believe they took the tests. If they were told they passed, we know LE can lie in an investigation. More importantly, we don't know if the answers they have been giving to the media/youtubers are consistent with their answers to LE. It is easy to keep track of the truth. Much more difficult if it is a lie. JMO

I would panic if I didn't find my child where I thought she was supposed to be.
Summer is 5 years old, not 15.
Also- this (If you put stock into what H told us) CW has panicked this way before.
Under normal circumstances, it SEEMS that she would find whichever child was "missing" quickly and did NOT need to call 911.

Since I am addressing this- when DW said something along the lines of "I knew she was gone" (upon arriving home) I have always felt that what he was trying to articulate was - This time , it was different. CW probably panicked before, calling him at work , and he probably tried to walk her through different places that the kids could be. Until THIS DAY, she was always able to find them. This time, she didn't AND she called 911. Add to that, DW saw the boys searching the creek after at least a 30 minute frenzied attempt that resulted in NONE of them finding SW. He knew then, she was really gone.

AMOO MOO JMO

I my opinion, CBW would not cover for DW, nor would DW cover for CBW.

I don't think CH would cover for either of them; she definitely wouldn't cover for DW.

A conspiracy is very unlike, in my opinion, for the reasons stated.

My number one theory is an abduction by the RSO who was an eight-minute walk from the property (FL).
That’s the only hitch in my theory. Also would GMA cover for DW? I don’t think so. But I still don’t think this is a stranger abduction. It’s not impossible just not what I’m feeling right now.
I do think maybe they would cover for each other for the sake of the boys, though. JMO

Another week about to begin and still no news about Summer.

WHERE ARE YOU BEAUTIFUL GIRL???

IMO JMO ALL MY OPINION
Someone knows something and I am sure they are in this thread lurking every day! Tell the truth, come clean, give this beautiful little girl the respect that she deserves!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#TEAMSUMMER

Really? I thought they usually tried to clear the people closest first to rule them out. JMO
They do but they rarely publicly announce it. I think very high profile cases have changed the way LE handles Public Information.

LE cleared the boyfriend in the Mollie Tibbetts case because gossip/rumors was distracting the investigation and the boyfriend had an iron-clad alibi. JMO

LE seldom clears anybody in an active investigation, so LE's not clearing them doesn't mean anything, in my opinion.
This isn't really true. I've followed several cases where LE has publicly cleared family members, both early on or weeks in. It just depends on the case and how the LE investigating choose to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member