AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was grandmother when everyone was.looking g for Summer? We heard where the boys were where Don was
Candus told her.story as did H, so where.was.granny???
She just.vanished also! Where was she when all were.looking for her! Was she there when LE showed up?

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was grandmother when everyone was.looking g for Summer? We heard where the boys were where Don was
She just.vanished also! Where was she when all were.looking for her! Was she there when LE showed up?

<modsnip>

Grandma had a bad knee and probably couldn’t have been out searching, at least on foot (and driving would have been difficult with the brace).

She doesn’t stay in Tennessee year around. She left to take care of a sick relative but it’s my understanding that she was always scheduled to leave.

jmo

Mod Note:
As we open for the day, please keep the following in focus:
-we have no evidence to date that SW was a victim of SA
-descriptors of the Wells home in a negative light is not victim friendly

While we do allow conversation and discussion of approved YouTube episodes, we have to keep in mind that the words written at WS are here to stay. The board has its own rules that are separate from the WS YouTube. In line with our guiding TOS of victim friendly, we will not refer to the bedroom as a “dungeon” in the threads.

Thanks for understanding,
Tiff

Grandma had a bad knee and probably couldn’t have been out searching, at least on foot (and driving would have been difficult with the brace).

She doesn’t stay in Tennessee year around. She left to take care of a sick relative but it’s my understanding that she was always scheduled to leave.

jmo
Who would.leave.with a missing 5yr old.grandchild?
Sorry.I find it odd!

IMO, I think it’s possible that what DW’s multiple interviews has done is muddy the waters and make it hard for anyone to agree on anything. I don’t know if that is the intent but it seems to be the result.

Reading through last night, it seems like we can’t agree on CBW having access to the time throughout the day, even though she had her phone in her hand much of the time. We can’t agree that someone pointing to a bed and talking about it implies that anyone slept there.

All these things might not matter, but the result is still that the day remains confusing. I don’t understand why in a missing person case we would be continuing to make excuses for the exceptional amount of inconsistencies throughout the day. At Barry Morphew’s criminal trial, much is being said about the fact that his story “doesn’t make sense.” Yes, maybe someone traveling to 5 dumpsters to dispose of trash is possible… but it’s not probable just because it’s outside the realm of normal behavior. Does that mean he killed his wife? I have no idea, that’s for a jury to decide, but to me it implies that something strange was taking place.

This case seems similar to me in that many of these behaviors seem possible, but not probable all added together on the day Summer disappears. Dogs disappearing, calls that may or may not have happened, nobody knowing what time anything happened, even though it’s been pointed out that on social media there are time stamps. CH’s disappearance. Not knowing where the boys were. Perhaps sleeping arrangements were irrelevant, it’s very possible… but I think we can agree most people can answer the question of where their child sleeps at night without confusion. Same with how many pets you have. What car you drive to work. What you eat during the day. (I know someone will respond saying that I don’t know what I ate for lunch every day last week and that’s true. But I know examples of what I may eat on a given day and I’m happy to provide those if it assists in finding anyone currently missing).

Not giving the public any ability to assist in locating your missing child seems a little different than the public not being entitled to know everything about a family, IMO. CBW says there’s a 2-5 minute time frame where Summer disappeared… SO WHAT TIME WAS THAT?!? It doesn’t have to be my business if anyone drank a Twisted Tea that day, just tell me what time Summer disappeared so any sitings before that can be discounted and locals can have information to assist in finding Summer.

I agree that I have no idea what happened to Summer. I agree, some people involved may know or may not know. <modsnip> there are more contradictions here than we’d see in most daily routines. JMO.
IMO, JMO.

We haven’t heard any concrete facts about DW’s controlling behavior (that I recall). I think it was implied when H, in his interview with CM, said that DW calls her every couple of hours to check up. We don’t know if it is true.
moo

I just can't get past the police affidavit where CW says “He drinks and throws things. I am afraid of being hurt. He is abusive physically and mentally toward me. I am afraid for my children and myself. My mother fears he is going to hurt her because she is staying in her camper on the property.”

Didn't he also drive across the country in record time ("110 MPH average in that little truck. And I got a ticket to prove it" per CM interview) over a male in the house....with a child in the truck!?

Last edited:
Who would.leave.with a missing 5yr old.grandchild?
Sorry.I find it odd!
She did stay for about a month after Summer went missing and was seen at all the prayer vigils with CW. She may have had other obligations which made it necessary to return to her other home. At this point there's not much else she can do but be supportive. Imo

The re potting the cacti was a strange add on to the story!
To.me it was just to fill time. Alot of back and forth from the house to the trailer. Watched like a hawk!
Something is just.wrong !
<modsnip - direct accusation and no one is a named POI>

<modsnip>
No one seems to know.
I'd bet LE do, though.
Part of the searches may involve her gps, phone pings, etc.
Imo.

IMO, I think it’s possible that what DW’s multiple interviews has done is muddy the waters and make it hard for anyone to agree on anything. I don’t know if that is the intent but it seems to be the result.
SBMFF
If you replace "DW's mulitple interviews" with Youtube videos, I would agree.
IMO, I think it’s possible that what YouTube’s multiple videos has done is muddy the waters and make it hard for anyone to agree on anything. I don’t know if that is the intent but it seems to be the result.

I also think that LE has the same opinion, as they have said repeatedly that Internet rumors are not helping, but are hindering their work.
MOO

No one seems to know.
I'd bet LE do, though.
Part of the searches may involve her gps, phone pings, etc.
Imo.
I believe in one of interviews it was stated that CH, CB, DW and H had their phones taken. It was also mentioned that both CH and CB replaced their phones the next day or day after. It’s somewhere in these threads.

MOO

Reading through last night, it seems like we can’t agree on CBW having access to the time throughout the day, even though she had her phone in her hand much of the time. We can’t agree that someone pointing to a bed and talking about it implies that anyone slept there.

All these things might not matter, but the result is still that the day remains confusing. I don’t understand why in a missing person case we would be continuing to make excuses for the exceptional amount of inconsistencies throughout the day. At Barry Morphew’s criminal trial, much is being said about the fact that his story “doesn’t make sense.” Yes, maybe someone traveling to 5 dumpsters to dispose of trash is possible… but it’s not probable just because it’s outside the realm of normal behavior. Does that mean he killed his wife? I have no idea, that’s for a jury to decide, but to me it implies that something strange was taking place.

This case seems similar to me in that many of these behaviors seem possible, but not probable all added together on the day Summer disappears. Dogs disappearing, calls that may or may not have happened, nobody knowing what time anything happened, even though it’s been pointed out that on social media there are time stamps. CH’s disappearance. Not knowing where the boys were. Perhaps sleeping arrangements were irrelevant, it’s very possible… but I think we can agree most people can answer the question of where their child sleeps at night without confusion. Same with how many pets you have. What car you drive to work. What you eat during the day. (I know someone will respond saying that I don’t know what I ate for lunch every day last week and that’s true. But I know examples of what I may eat on a given day and I’m happy to provide those if it assists in finding anyone currently missing).

Not giving the public any ability to assist in locating your missing child seems a little different than the public not being entitled to know everything about a family, IMO. CBW says there’s a 2-5 minute time frame where Summer disappeared… SO WHAT TIME WAS THAT?!? It doesn’t have to be my business if anyone drank a Twisted Tea that day, just tell me what time Summer disappeared so any sitings before that can be discounted and locals can have information to assist in finding Summer.

I agree that I have no idea what happened to Summer. I agree, some people involved may know or may not know. <modsnip> there are more contradictions here than we’d see in most daily routines. JMO.
IMO, JMO.
bbm
This ^^^.
1,000 'likes' !
Great post, and in fact a summary of Summer's case.
And yes, this is about her, Summer is the victim here.
Imo.

I believe in one of interviews it was stated that CH, CB, DW and H had their phones taken. It was also mentioned that both CH and CB replaced their phones the next day or day after. It’s somewhere in these threads.

MOO
Yes, you're correct.
I'd bet the searches were and are based on data collected from those phones.
LE do not seem to be leaning towards Summer wandering off and getting lost, but towards possible foul play.
MOO.

MOO

Does anyone remember when DW said they gave their phones back? I seem to remember him saying it was almost immediately, but I can't find that now. In this one he says "fairly quickly" but that they didn't look at them until "a week or so ago". This aired 8/4:

13:45

I know H said they still had his phone in his interview that aired 7/21 (don't know when it was recorded though).

1:30

I just can't get past the police affidavit where CW says “He drinks and throws things. I am afraid of being hurt. He is abusive physically and mentally toward me. I am afraid for my children and myself. My mother fears he is going to hurt her because she is staying in her camper on the property.”

Didn't he also drive across the country in record time ("110 MPH average in that little truck. And I got a ticket to prove it" per CM interview) over a male in the house....with a child in the truck!?

You can only imagine the state of mind DW was in during that high speed, cross country drive at 110 MPH. It was probably frightening to that poor child. So sad...

And, if that wasn't enough, when they get home the "adults" start drinking, get into a fight, mom gets knocked down, and LE shows up. Great night for the kids...

Last edited:
Seems NO ONE ate that day!
They got Twisted Tea
Vapes
Slushies
Candy!

Went swimming
Stopped.for.groceries

I dont think anyone saw Summer but mom granny and H!?

Did Allie see her and she was asleep or did she not go to the car! I heard both!

Seems NO ONE ate that day!
They got Twisted Tea
Vapes
Slushies
Candy!

Went swimming
Stopped.for.groceries

I dont think anyone saw Summer but mom granny and H!?

Did Allie see her and she was asleep or did she not go to the car! I heard both!
bbm
I heard both as well.
It depends on whom is telling the story. :rolleyes:
Versions change from time to time.
Imo.

I was just thinking, if I had a 5 year old sleeping in the backseat of the car, the last thing I would do is wake her up when I got home.
I'd throw that sleeping little girl over my shoulder and put her into her own bed, so she could finish her nap.
When the kids are asleep, is the time Mom's get a little break.
Wonder why CW chose to wake her instead of carrying her inside to continue her nap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove