AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wells are divided. It makes sense. Don wanted to know who was repeating conversations. He thinks he needed to know. Let's see if it changes things for Summer Moon.

I am not sure why spend so much energy on that when a child is missing. Why would there be anything of concern to be leaked? (I don’t expect an answer, it is just my opinion/thought)

Last edited:
I am not sure why spend so much energy on that when a child is missing. Why whould there by anything of concern to be leaked? (I don’t expect an answer, it is just my opinion/thought)
Was the call even verified as having come from cW's phone?
It's too crazy now and the child is lost in the storm..

M says TBI has the recorded call from Candus.

That's a helluva prank. Luckily I don't think it will persuade LE to think Don's victims lied. Chris says the SA reports have been taken by LE which implies they are taking it seriously.
Actually Don is a little confused. He didn't prove anyone lied. He proved that if family tells other people in the family news, which they want to hear then they will pass the word. Nobody lied. They repeated false stories from a reliable source, "family." How would she know it was a lie.

She stated it showed up as CW when the call came in like it normally does. She has also turned it over to TBI.
I know she said that but did she just see a photo of Candus or did she see the number she knows is Cw's?
CW's voice was way off how she normally sounds and we've listened to it enough..
I don't like this at all...

She felt it was CW - enough so to call CM at 1:00 in the morning. If it was spoofed, I can’t say with certainty, because I don’t know how calls are tracked, but I would hope TBI could determine that.
To tell the truth I have no idea who these people are and if I have any reason to trust what they are saying. JMO.

She felt it was CW - enough so to call CM at 1:00 in the morning. If it was spoofed, I can’t say with certainty, because I don’t know how calls are tracked, but I would hope TBI could determine that.

One more add I forgot - she stated she called CW later this morning to check on her and CW stated he was still gone. So I feel it was CW or CW would likely have asked what she was talking about. JMO

Yeah but how likely would it be that she would be the one CW contacted in an emergency?
And why alarm her father on his deathbed?
If he is.
Has anybody confirmed either or both are alive today?
It's just another sideshow, isn't it?
It's got nothing to do with finding Summer.

How much of Summer's body would even remain if she was killed and discarded like rubbish somewhere?

This is just at the wall ad has been for such a very long time that 'creators' are creating drama on the back of a missing child...
It's meaningless.

TBI can tell the difference between a spoofed call and a real call from CW's phone. A spoof call just changes what shows up on the screen, when someone receives the call. I received a spoof call from my same exact phone number.

TBI will know if CW made the phone call or not.

Prank?
IF this is CW, it sounds like she is broken.
Regardless of what actually transpired- this is SAD.
Unless it was CW that recorded and released this- it certainly does nothing to bolster their already desperate situation.
None of this sounds good.
Until someone can VERIFY that CW was "acting" I would say this situation has taken it's toll on her.
I HOPE that there are people that are supporting her.
I will believe that she has reached a breaking point until there is proof otherwise.

AMOO MOO JMO

She also called DW and CW and they didn't answer their phones. Also I think her daddy called DW and got no answer.

Prank?
IF this is CW, it sounds like she is broken.
Regardless of what actually transpired- this is SAD.
Unless it was CW that recorded and released this- it certainly does nothing to bolster their already desperate situation.
None of this sounds good.
Until someone can VERIFY that CW was "acting" I would say this situation has taken it's toll on her.
I HOPE that there are people that are supporting her.
I will believe that she has reached a breaking point until there is proof otherwise.

AMOO MOO JMO
TBI must be so annoyed at these dramas, all taking manpower, none of them contributing to the truth.
It did not sound like her voice, if it was, she's in trouble.
I've heard her cry out in the past, background noise on dW's interviews or whatever they are and she sounded like a badly wounded animal, angst and despair.. nothing like this.

What is the point of this hoax? I’m confused over the whole thing. They put more effort into this then finding Summer? I’m appalled. That Cher you tuber who always talks to Don put out a live it was a hoax.
And have you ever heard that much emotion from CW when talking about summer? This is the saddest situation I have ever heard of.

What is the point of this hoax? I’m confused over the whole thing. They put more effort into this then finding Summer? I’m appalled. That Cher you tuber who always talks to Don put out a live it was a hoax.
They seem to have had a falling out and it's all gone belly-up.
I'm not sure if that is what happened but the lack of control, discipline and factual acquisition makes me wanna get off this helter-skelter insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper