AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it was a sting operation to find out who is leaking and spreading rumors, it worked. Now all tube players are scrambling to cover their butt$ - ALL DAY LONG.

Who instructed M to record calls with CW & DW? Whoever it was got burned - it backfired! That person is responsible for this most recent mess. Point was made.
MOO

Who did it backfire on?

Mary wasn't spreading rumours--she was telling the truth about what Candus had told her. The you-tube players don't have anything to hide or cover up---they were pranked.

Who got burned? It seems to me that Don and Candus got burned. They got publicly busted for making a bogus phone call to a family member, in which Candus made up huge lies.

Don and Candus created this mess themselves and they are the ones with egg on their faces, imo.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but DW has me confused enough <modsnip> That said, it was said a few days ago that the forensics are coming in. I think the Wells are feeling the heat and trying their best to distract. But 6 women being SA by DW isn't going to go away with drama and distractions from D and C. Seems some times she is on his side and other times she isn't. I'm glad the boys are out of this mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who did it backfire on?

Mary wasn't spreading rumours--she was telling the truth about what Candus had told her. The you-tube players don't have anything to hide or cover up---they were pranked.

Who got burned? It seems to me that Don and Candus got burned. They got publicly busted for making a bogus phone call to a family member, in which Candus made up huge lies.

Don and Candus created this mess themselves and they are the ones with egg on their faces, imo.
ITA. They have been very publicly busted!

Well, if it was a sting operation to find out who is leaking and spreading rumors, it worked. Now all tube players are scrambling to cover their butt$ - ALL DAY LONG.

Who instructed M to record calls with CW & DW? Whoever it was got burned - it backfired! That person is responsible for this most recent mess. Point was made.
MOO
I don't think its backfired at MARY or CM or anyone other than DW and CW.

Mary took the information to the TBI because she was worried about them.

That there is a recording of it....Will only set the truth free.

moo

MOO

That's been my takeaway as well. Too much theater and shenanigans, and all parties are guilty to some degree. Let law enforcement do their jobs and stop interfering with the investigation. Just my opinion.

SBM
It backfired on the ones who were instructed to record DW & CW and those who are spreading rumors to fill in the content of their channels. It was a set-up to expose those people. They thought they would get the goods on DW & CW but they got burned. OUCH!!!
IMO
I follow this closely on you tube...
Can you tell us who got burned??

I didn't see any...on this matter?

But we don't all watch the same ones. ..so can you expand on who got burned?

SBM
It backfired on the ones who were instructed to record DW & CW and those who are spreading rumors to fill in the content of their channels. It was a set-up to expose those people. They thought they would get the goods on DW & CW but they got burned. OUCH!!!
IMO
The phone call from CW was real. It was recorded. The recorder was acting in accordance with the law and won't be "burned." JMO

Is there a way to summarise what has happened today??? To make it easier to understand?

I understand it started with a false statement that Don had been arrested …..totally negated by Tricia and CM

But honestly I am struggling to understand the ramifications after that …..????

Thanks

CW had no idea that a random call from her in the middle of the night would be recorded.

They were lashing out at DW's family in a sensational grab for attention.

Mary not only recorded it she contacted TBI in concern.

Burned is a good word here.
IMO CW will be regretting that as one of her most idiotic schemes yet.

But it will go toward to collection of deceptive actions by this pair that will only be used against them down the track.

MOO

<modsnip: Removed extraneous quote>

Is there a way to summarise what has happened today??? To make it easier to understand?

I understand it started with a false statement that Don had been arrested …..totally negated by Tricia and CM

But honestly I am struggling to understand the ramifications after that …..????

Thanks
I take it DW and CBW were drunk late at night and with nothing else better to do with their time decided to do one of the pranks that at least CBW is famous for doing and called DW's sister, that is one of the 6 that have accused him of SA. CW tells her DW has been arrested and taken to Boston. (Why Boston? lol) trying to set her up as a liar so people won't believe the SA allegations. But it backfired on them as it was obvious they were the pranksters and still we don't know what happened to beautiful Summer Moon. Maybe I missed something, but that's <modsnip> what seems as obvious fact to me. MO

<modsnip - quoted post was removed >
I don't know that the phone call was real. I don't think any of us do. TBI will figure that out. I'm saying that IF it was real, the 'recorder' thought she had recorded some damaging stuff and she immediately called someone to report it. They spread it all over the Internet all day. And then all parties and tubers got together and tried to spin it tonight. What would be the need to spin it if they didn't feel the need to get out in front of it?
MOO IMO JMHO

I take it DW and CBW were drunk late at night and with nothing else better to do with their time decided to do one of the pranks that at least CBW is famous for doing and called DW's sister, that is one of the 6 that have accused him of SA. CW tells her DW has been arrested and taken to Boston. (Why Boston? lol) trying to set her up as a liar so people won't believe the SA allegations. But it backfired on them as it was obvious they were the pranksters and still we don't know what happened to beautiful Summer Moon. Maybe I missed something, but that's what I get from all the word salad here and elsewhere and what seems as obvious fact to me. MO
YEAH
I think on unmasked they were implying that Mary would just tell everyone about the phone call and CW and DW would just tell eveyone see she is a liar.

But MARY BLINDSIDED HER BY RECORDING IT.

:cool:

I don't know that the phone call was real. I don't think any of us do. TBI will figure that out. I'm saying that IF it was real, the 'recorder' thought she had recorded some damaging stuff and she immediately called someone to report it. They spread it all over the Internet all day. And then all parties and tubers got together and tried to spin it tonight. What would be the need to spin it if they didn't feel the need to get out in front of it?
MOO IMO JMHO
BBM
<modsnip>
If you mean its not CW?

Or that the content itself wasn't real, We all do know that for fact

I believe it 100% was CW

CW had no idea that a random call from her in the middle of the night would be recorded.

They were lashing out at DW's family in a sensational grab for attention.

Mary not only recorded it she contacted TBI in concern.

Burned is a good word here.
IMO CW will be regretting that as one of her most idiotic schemes yet.

But it will go toward to collection of deceptive actions by this pair that will only be used against them down the track.

MOO

I take it DW and CBW were drunk late at night and with nothing else better to do with their time decided to do one of the pranks that at least CBW is famous for doing and called DW's sister, that is one of the 6 that have accused him of SA. CW tells her DW has been arrested and taken to Boston. (Why Boston? lol) trying to set her up as a liar so people won't believe the SA allegations. But it backfired on them as it was obvious they were the pranksters and still we don't know what happened to beautiful Summer Moon. Maybe I missed something, but that's what I get from all the word salad here and elsewhere and what seems as obvious fact to me. MO

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members