AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning - The Thread is Open

As has been mentioned, the mod/admin team catches heat for not approving links and sources, and also catches heat for approving them. Everyone has a different perspective and the mod team walks a fine line making judgement calls on the situation in the interest of WS. WS, which is a true crime sleuthing community.

Specific to Summer we have permitted numerous links. The approvals have been based primarily around interviews or phone calls where the parents or family members are interviewed and/or discussing the situation publicly. WS has no influence on the platforms the family choose to use, and like in any other missing persons case, we allow what the parents and family choose to share publicly to be discussed whether it is with the MSM media or via another outlet.

Be kind to one another in thread, remember the content creators/platforms are not up for discussion, and let’s hope for a resolution soon to this case.

Thinking of you Summer…

Best to All,
Tiff

Last edited:
I just have to say that I am absolutely appalled by the events of yesterday.

The actions of these people defies understanding.

Their actions over the past 2 months have pretty much told me everything I need to know.

Where is Summer?

MOO

Assuming the call really was CW it is unsettling to think the parents would concoct something like this in the midst of the disappearance of their little girl. One would think they would be consumed with thoughts of Summer at this time. IMO.

Assuming the call really was CW it is unsettling to think the parents would concoct something like this in the midst of the disappearance of their little girl. One would think they would be consumed with thoughts of Summer at this time. IMO.
It’s very revealing as to where their thinking and priorities lie.

This is approved. Chris M joins midway and expands on his statement today.
AGAIN - content is up for discussion. YouTubers are not.
Thankyou for posting this link Tiff…..

Most helpful in understanding what went on today!

Where is dear little Summer??? As we approach 80 days missing….

I keep checking back over here hoping that with time and investigation, LE would start to have some idea of what happened to Summer and if foul play is involved, be moving towards justice. I try to keep in mind the Danielle van Dam case and how the parents were vilified because they were actively into "swinging" and how much that became the focus on media coverage - thank goodness her remains were found relatively quickly and the neighbor convicted of the heinous crime.

In this case, my sympathies are with all of DW's CSA victims. I am so sorry that their stories have been thrust into the spotlight and I applaud them for bravely speaking out. My sympathies are also with Summer's 3 brothers who have had their world destroyed and have no support from their parents who are clearly not capable of offering any support at this time.

I still have no idea if DW/CW are just unfit/misguided parents who love their children, or potentially parents that harmed (accidentally or intentionally) one of their children and covered it up.

This case is so frustrating, I can only imagine how LE feels. Summer needs to be found and brought home ASAP.

Prank?
IF this is CW, it sounds like she is broken.
Regardless of what actually transpired- this is SAD.
Unless it was CW that recorded and released this- it certainly does nothing to bolster their already desperate situation.
None of this sounds good.
Until someone can VERIFY that CW was "acting" I would say this situation has taken it's toll on her.
I HOPE that there are people that are supporting her.
I will believe that she has reached a breaking point until there is proof otherwise.
AMOO MOO JMO

This prank call is disturbing in its implications. To me, the implications are that Candus no longer has any credibility. She can not be believed. Assuming that Don was behind her call, it would affect his credibility as well.

If I understood CM correctly, he thinks this was a private investigator's idea. One that DW had hired. CM talks about it in the interview. But, I agree, why would the parents involve themselves with this fraud. SA is a horrible thing, but murder or death of a child is unimaginable to me. Is this what the Well's family is most concerned with when they have a child missing. It seems even CM has put Summer's disappearance on the back burner.
This is truly the ugliest side of humanity I could ever imagine. It's appalling!!! :mad::mad::mad:

If I understood CM correctly, he thinks this was a private investigator's idea. One that DW had hired. CM talks about it in the interview. But, I agree, why would the parents involve themselves with this fraud. SA is a horrible thing, but murder or death of a child is unimaginable to me. Is this what the Well's family is most concerned with when they have a child missing. It seems even CM has put Summer's disappearance on the back burner.
This is truly the ugliest side of humanity I could ever imagine. It's appalling!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I've never seen anything like this. Have people (Not here on WS) forgotten there is a 5 year old girl missing? This is whack. Sorry, that's all I got.

We have not forgotten about you Summer!

I have not. If this wasn't so serious it would be laughable. I'm disgusted. I look forward to the day Summer gets her justice.

moo

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Is it legal to record phone calls without letting the caller know they are being recorded? I used to live in California, and I thought it wasn't legal there, but I may not be remembering correctly. Do others know? If M lives in Utah, perhaps it is legal there to record a phone call from someone in TN? And there have been accusations of some YouTubers recording calls without informing the caller. Not sure where those calls originated from when they recorded calls to DW in TN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it legal to record phone calls without letting the caller know they are being recorded? I used to live in California, and I thought it wasn't legal there, but I may not be remembering correctly. Do others know? If M lives in Utah, perhaps it is legal there to record a phone call from someone in TN? And there have been accusations of some YouTubers recording calls without informing the caller. Not sure where those calls originated from when they recorded calls to DW in TN.
In the show last night they stated that it was legal because Mary lives in a 1 party consent state

<modsnip - Quoted post was removed>

M had never met CW before Summer went missing, but above it was posted that M talks with CW often. I wonder, too, if that is the case. And if she has been recording her all along?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member