AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it legal to record phone calls without letting the caller know they are being recorded? I used to live in California, and I thought it wasn't legal there, but I may not be remembering correctly. Do others know? If M lives in Utah, perhaps it is legal there to record a phone call from someone in TN? And there have been accusations of some YouTubers recording calls without informing the caller. Not sure where those calls originated from when they recorded calls to DW in TN.
Both Utah and Tennessee are one-party consent sates.

Call Recording Laws by State | 2021 Interstate Call Recording Rules
One-party consent states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

How does a missing child case turn into a three ring circus that focuses on everything other than the missing child? Really speaks to our current society and it's insatiable hunger for "low hanging fruit" drama.

<modsnip: Removed extraneous quote>

I take it DW and CBW were drunk late at night and with nothing else better to do with their time decided to do one of the pranks that at least CBW is famous for doing and called DW's sister, that is one of the 6 that have accused him of SA. CW tells her DW has been arrested and taken to Boston. (Why Boston? lol) trying to set her up as a liar so people won't believe the SA allegations. But it backfired on them as it was obvious they were the pranksters and still we don't know what happened to beautiful Summer Moon. Maybe I missed something, but that's what I get from all the word salad here and elsewhere and what seems as obvious fact to me. MO

Was it determined somewhere that M has accused DW of SA? I hadn't seen that or heard that in M's YouTube interviews, but maybe I missed it.

SBM
It backfired on the ones who instructed others to record DW & CW and those who are spreading rumors to fill in the content of their channels. It was a set-up to expose those people. They thought they would get the goods on DW & CW but they got burned. OUCH!!!
IMO

Who are "the ones who instructed others to record DW and CW"?

What are "those people"you refer to?

By the way, if anyone wondered, it is legal to record a phone call in tennessee without the other party's express consent. "In Tennessee, you can record a conversation with another person without that person's knowledge or consent, because Tennessee is a “one party” state in this matter."

M received a truly horrible phone call. She called someone semi-adjacent to LE to help her find out if her brother had been taken away by the Feds. LE confirmed he had not been arrested. Why shouldn’t M share this call? The parents chose YouTube as their platform, so it makes sense. It’s emotional abuse and, IMO, is very relevant to Summer’s case.

These grieving parents staged a call to a SA survivor in order to try to discredit her…. While all their children have been removed from their home and Summer is MISSING. It shows a lot about the content of the character of the people Summer has been closest to. And knowing that, might investigators look at other possibilities of what happened?

Was it a ridiculous and horrible call? Yes, 100%. But please let’s not place blame anywhere outside of the people who have initiated the call. If I were M, I’d be recording everything also to have evidence of what happened just in case. Good for her.

IMO, no amount of mental gymnastics can make this better. How many of us here wasted time worrying yesterday if there was a break in Summer’s case. How many people worried about CW’s mental health? This was sadistic, plain and simple. Want to know why the focus doesn’t seem to be on Summer? Look no further than her parents who have continued to use YouTube to provide misinformation. JMO.

Was this posted AFTER the call candace (lower case intended) made.

Lots of Rumors

It's a raining Wednesday but we are both safely at the house << this is not my bolding it's as is) doing some work around here. Don't believe the crazy rumors online. We are quietly and safely at home.

https://www.findsummerwells.com/post/lots-of-rumors

Was this posted AFTER the call candace (lower case intended) made.

Lots of Rumors

It's a raining Wednesday but we are both safely at the house << this is not my bolding it's as is) doing some work around here. Don't believe the crazy rumors online. We are quietly and safely at home.

https://www.findsummerwells.com/post/lots-of-rumors

As of an hour ago it said 21 hours ago it was posted (now it just says 1 day ago). So if M got the call and called CM at midnight, that was posted after IMO.

How does a missing child case turn into a three ring circus that focuses on everything other than the missing child? Really speaks to our current society and it's insatiable hunger for "low hanging fruit" drama.
I 100% agree with this in theory. In this case, however, I think the answer lies with the parents and not with society. WS has specifically allowed YouTube content that was focused on DW speaking or CBW speaking, other than their generally approved content. This is still a case about Summer to me, because this is ALL a result of her parents’ actions. They chose who to speak to. They chose to call youtubers. They chose to call them while not sober. They haven’t been cleared by LE, so everything they say is still relevant. IMO, ignoring the actions or her parents would be a disservice to Summer. JMO.

I'm currently trying to figure out if I'm actually awake or dreaming.

Is there any possibility at all of making a thread for the Wells drama and all associated actors and keeping a thread for Summer? This just kills me.

JMO
The drama from the parents is indivisible from Summer's fate, IMO. There is nothing to indicate that her 5 short years were not full of this toxic stuff.

I 100% agree with this in theory. In this case, however, I think the answer lies with the parents and not with society. WS has specifically allowed YouTube content that was focused on DW speaking or CBW speaking, other than their generally approved content. This is still a case about Summer to me, because this is ALL a result of her parents’ actions. They chose who to speak to. They chose to call youtubers. They chose to call them while not sober. They haven’t been cleared by LE, so everything they say is still relevant. IMO, ignoring the actions or her parents would be a disservice to Summer. JMO.

Yup...all of it.

Was it determined somewhere that M has accused DW of SA? I hadn't seen that or heard that in M's YouTube interviews, but maybe I missed it.
Hearing that surprised me. I thought M was the only family member that DW had any relationship with. But, what is truth or logic in this case? I think what little we know, is just the tip of the slimeberg. I'm not sure I'm ready for what more there will be revealed. SW never had a chance! MOO

M had never met CW before Summer went missing, but above it was posted that M talks with CW often. I wonder, too, if that is the case. And if she has been recording her all along?
Why do you wonder if she has been recording all along? That would seem smart to me. She was allegedly abused by her brother and her parents didn’t believe her… I would also record everything in case he threatened me or mentioned something about SA or Summer that could be helpful. JMO.

Why do you wonder if she has been recording all along? That would seem smart to me. She was allegedly abused by her brother and her parents didn’t believe her… I would also record everything in case he threatened me or mentioned something about SA or Summer that could be helpful. JMO.

I'd be recording everything too!

They seem to have had a falling out and it's all gone belly-up.
I'm not sure if that is what happened but the lack of control, discipline and factual acquisition makes me wanna get off this helter-skelter insanity.

I'm so with you on this. Taking breaks from the case hasn't helped me much, always come back for little Summer. Weeks ago I wanted to stay far away from YT interviews because I just could not connect all the drama to Summer, felt focus was being taking away from Summer.

If that was a hoax, I can't for the life of me understand it. With a person missing, the very last thing anyone should be doing is playing games. That is simply not sane.

I don't know who disappeared little Summer, however I believe her home environment could have played a part. If a person puts a child in a room full of snakes and the child is bitten, that person is responsible.

Just jumped off your post to make the point I'm so confused.

Who are "the ones who instructed others to record DW and CW"?

What are "those people"you refer to?

By the way, if anyone wondered, it is legal to record a phone call in tennessee without the other party's express consent. "In Tennessee, you can record a conversation with another person without that person's knowledge or consent, because Tennessee is a “one party” state in this matter."
Well, just saying that if I get calls at midnight with my SIL screaming and sobbing about cops whisking my bro away to some federal institution in a far away state, drug cartels, Mexican mafias, and claiming that my brother is being killed, yeah, I'd switch the recorder on. It would be a travesty NOT to record.

What if it hadn't been a hoax? Recording details of yet another member of CW's family to "go missing" would be essential to document. (Sister, daughter, and husband had the last disappearance not been a fraud and deception.).

I wasn't aware that M claimed that she was a victim of SA by DW. Did M disclose this on TIR or somewhere else? I hadn't heard this.

I'll only dip my pinky finger into the craziness of the last 24 + hours.

IMO only, the internet is getting punked/pranked by someone who has never met/knows a single person related to this case. YouTube said it so it must be true? Not a chance for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee