AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBI must be so annoyed at these dramas, all taking manpower, none of them contributing to the truth.
It did not sound like her voice, if it was, she's in trouble.
I've heard her cry out in the past, background noise on dW's interviews or whatever they are and she sounded like a badly wounded animal, angst and despair.. nothing like this.
Mary Dons Step sister said it was her. She talks to Candace quite a bit.

TBI must be so annoyed at these dramas, all taking manpower, none of them contributing to the truth.
It did not sound like her voice, if it was, she's in trouble.
I've heard her cry out in the past, background noise on dW's interviews or whatever they are and she sounded like a badly wounded animal, angst and despair.. nothing like this.

This has truly become the worst Circus nightmare imaginable.
None of this feels like it is about SW anymore.
At all.

MOO JMO AMOO

IMO that was definitely NOT Candus in that call! Nope.

and I find it appalling that there is so much exploitation and lying on the internet.. it’s so trashy the way people treat others online, that cloak of anonymity.
Anyways. It’s really hard to know what to trust, so I too am going to take everything from here on out with a pretty large grain of salt! I have my fingers crossed that LE has more than we know!!
Moo
JUSTICE FOR SUMMER!!

and I find it appalling that there is so much exploitation and lying on the internet.. it’s so trashy the way people treat others online, that cloak of anonymity.
Anyways. It’s really hard to know what to trust, so I too am going to take everything from here on out with a pretty large grain of salt! I have my fingers crossed that LE has more than we know!!
Moo
JUSTICE FOR SUMMER!!
Did you find her voice to be off too?
CW speaks with a nasal tone.. slightly.
If she was crying that would have been more accentuated, not less IMO

What is the point of this hoax? I’m confused over the whole thing. They put more effort into this then finding Summer? I’m appalled. That Cher you tuber who always talks to Don put out a live it was a hoax.
I believe the point of this cruel hoax was to discredit Mary and make her look like a liar. I don't think CW knew that Mary was recording the call. The plan was that Candus would deny making that call, and Don would then say publicly that his sister Mary was a liar, and so that proves they lied about the SA too. JMO

A lot of us believed that this was coming to a head.
I believe we have hit that mark now.
Before everyone starts to spew hate toward the family, please, please , please...
take a deep breath and WAIT.
I don't know what I heard- but it was truly unsettling.
SOMETHING is wrong.
If it is proven that this was some kind of prank - have at it...but until then, please can we just have some concern for what sounds like a complete breakdown???

Moo
JUSTICE FOR SUMMER!!
I thought that too Dre until closer to the end....she slows down her speech and regains composure for about 10 secs and I hear her tone.

Selling the cartel narrative hidden in the cops here maybe.
Latest nightly brainstorm.

It's them against the world now.

Remember that song they insist was Summers fav.
My house.

IT gets played alot there IMO.

Remember CW thinks the sisters are enemy#1.
Why would she reach out to the woman who is helping put her husband away for sympathy??
makes no sense.

moo

I believe the point of this cruel hoax was to discredit Mary and make her look like a liar. I don't think CW knew that Mary was recording the call. The plan was that Candus would deny making that call, and Don would then say publicly that his sister Mary was a liar, and so that proves they lied about the SA too. JMO
Agree Katy
Blew up in her face that Mary recorded it.

moo

If it had any purpose it should have been something like DW doing a runner because of the impending SA cases and pretending Mafia took him , while disguised as cops..?
There are enough crazies on the tube to invent stories.

Yes, Mary was totally duped.
Due to inflection/exaggeration patterns and range and the phrases CW is used to consistently using, imhho

that was NOT her voice.

Imoo I am not an expert. Just passionate about that point lol
I think it was her voice---her DRUNK voice. JMO

But other people had said earlier that Candus likes to hoax and prank people. We heard that from a couple of people---how Candus would be drunk and say she couldn't find the kids, and would act panicky on the phone---and then say never mind, I see them...

And when she told that friend of Tricia's, that Don had left that morning and she didn't know if he was coming back or not...it created a lot of drama and I think she likes that.

If it had any purpose it should have been something like DW doing a runner because of the impending SA cases and pretending Mafia took him , while disguised as cops..?
There are enough crazies on the tube to invent stories.
Well, that is essentially what the story was. Candus mixed in that Don owed the cartel money---she added lots of crazy elements to it.

Okay, so let me get this straight....just an attempt because it is cloudy still...But in a nutshelll:

Candus hoaxed Mary, by calling last night at midnight, crying and claiming the cops took Don. Then she told them the cops were still there, and wanted to talk to her...then she hung up and didnt answer her phone...

Then she and Don didn't answer any calls after that, and when Mary reached out to you tubers, like Tiffany Marie, and told them what REALLY happened to them, and explained what Candus had said the night before...then Candus reversed course---

And Don and Candus just acted like nothing happened and claimed they were home, never were in custody, and made Mary and the rest look like liars....

Is that the general shape of recent events?

Makes you wonder about Amiee's info. when delivered by Candus, Don left in the middle of the night, after TBI told him their opinion on the obduction theory, he passed it on to Candus.

Moo
JUSTICE FOR SUMMER!!
If it was not Candus, then it was someone at DW's behest , exploiting DW's sister.
I find that sad and hurtful.
Someone duping M. and hiding behind an anonymous Candus' voice ?
Why would someone do that ?
It is indeed a trashy way to treat M., a possible victim of SA.
A tragedy. :(
Agreed as well that LE has much more and they're taking their time !
Imo.

Well, if it was a sting operation to find out who is leaking and spreading rumors, it worked. Now all tube players are scrambling to cover their butt$ - ALL DAY LONG.

Who instructed M to record calls with CW & DW? Whoever it was got burned - it backfired! That person is responsible for this most recent mess. Point was made.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members