AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I mean by some random person following this case that does not know Summer's parents or extended family. Probably the same person(s) who created a false "breaking news" that DW was arrested yesterday. They are sitting back watching this burn.
I thought this last night as well. After realizing most people still thought the caller was Candus I re-listened, and sure enough, towards the end I really do see it being Candus.

So she makes drunk calls late at night making stuff up?
Don can't be both arrested with cops all over the property while Mexican "mafia" is torturing him... im worried that she's having a breakdown and given everything that's gone on I very much fear her well-being right now.
its all so sketchy and convoluted.
WHERE IS SUMMER

I'll only dip my pinky finger into the craziness of the last 24 + hours.

IMO only, the internet is getting punked/pranked by someone who has never met/knows a single person related to this case. YouTube said it so it must be true? Not a chance for me.
I think in the call to M the phone number/caller ID would reflect whether it was CW or not. JMO

Meanwhile, Summer has been missing for over 11 weeks now. With no clue where she is or what happened to her. After 11 weeks her little body will have decomposed and whoever eventually discovers her will be forever traumatised. I just hope that Summer’s thread doesn’t end up in ‘missing but not forgotten’, and that she is found sooner rather than later. She deserves to be laid to rest properly.

This drama has not taken my mind off the fact that somewhere out there is most likely a deceased Summer, out in the cold all alone unfound. I have no idea how whoever is responsible can sleep at night. I want the net to close in on whoever is responsible and for the truth to come out so Summer can be brought home. The current antics of some certain characters in this mess take a back seat until we know where she is.

Meanwhile, Summer has been missing for over 11 weeks now. With no clue where she is or what happened to her. After 11 weeks her little body will have decomposed and whoever eventually discovers her will be forever traumatised. I just hope that Summer’s thread doesn’t end up in ‘missing but not forgotten’, and that she is found sooner rather than later. She deserves to be laid to rest properly.

This drama has not taken my mind off the fact that somewhere out there is most likely a deceased Summer, out in the cold all alone unfound. I have no idea how whoever is responsible can sleep at night. I want the net to close in on whoever is responsible and for the truth to come out so Summer can be brought home. The current antics of some certain characters in this mess take a back seat until we know where she is.

BBM

I agree that Summer is priority. However, if candace can be so openly deceptive. (in the phone call) We have to question, imo, everything else she has said about the events of the day and subsequently after Summer was reported, "gone"

moo

Is this setting the stage for DW going on the run once again by CW saying taken by cartels like DW had suggested from day one when SW went missing? CW did say in the M phone call she was afraid the cartel took him and are going to beat him up. This is so weird. Geez why does this make me think of the kidnapping ransom note in the Ramsey case.

I also learned Candus wasn’t at the prayer a vigil yesterday for Summer.

Last edited:
Yes, it is indeed them. So it was made up by Candus, apparently.
So ,I spend a lot of time on following everything in this case, Where is Summer? Its pretty much the only reason I do follow. This whole thing that has happened ,if it is as described is the most vile thing I have heard of a victim doing in a case ever. IT IS NOT the most vile thing I have seen from an offender. So I will be thinking these over in my head for all of today.

Is this setting the stage for DW going on the run once again and taken by cartels like DW had suggested from day one when SW went missing? CW did say in the M phone call she was afraid the cartel took him and are going to beat him up. This is so weird. Geez why does this make me think of the kidnapping ransom note in the Ramsey case.

I also learned Candus wasn’t at the prayer a vigil yesterday for Summer.
Hmmm...
Wonder if DW will 'make himself scarce' in the coming days ?

I’m glad the boys are not in the house with them, they are obviously much too unstable. Are they becoming unhinged? Is this part of a bigger scheme who knows strange case for sure.
bbm
One bright spot in all of this.
I'd think those boys needed some counseling, too ?
Their sister is missing and their lives are upended.
And we don't really know what their home life was like before Summer vanished ?
So their own lives are also somewhat unstable.
Imo.

BBM

I agree that Summer is priority. However, if candace can be so openly deceptive. (in the phone call) We have to question, imo, everything else she has said about the events of the day and subsequently after Summer was reported, "gone"

moo
Exactly. The call revealed how easily she can lie about a serious legal matter, and how she can fake emotions, and work with Don. Very, very revealing.

I know it's off track. But I cried so much over 'The Lovely Bones' that I ended up with the worst headache and pain in my life. Had to admit myself into hospital with a severe sinus infection.

Edited for spelling ;)

DW is probably getting very nervous and fearful going back to prison with those SA being filed. Remember when DW interviewed what would he want to happen to Summers kidnapper paraphrasing he didn’t want Summers kidnapper going to prison it was the worst thing there was odd answer when your daughter abducted, tortured and possibly murdered.

I think he’s going on the run, in hiding soon if not already so he’s not arrested for SA charges. I’m sure he would be back in prison so just blame being taken by Cartels.

Right. But if this was a pretext for running, why did she say police took him, rather than drug cartel members?
It was a jumbled mess phone call crying and rambling. The first thing she says is “They took him” then later she mentions federal and Boston then starts talking about the Cartels taking him so who knows.

Exactly. The call revealed how easily she can lie about a serious legal matter, and how she can fake emotions, and work with Don. Very, very revealing.
I am curious if DW will end up being hands off on this whole call. Let CW look manipulative, deceptive or unhinged.
A male voice can be heard in the background at one point. Who is it? I wish they had asked M if she recognized that voice.

I have been in recovery for 39 years, and I hate to admit this but my specialty was calling friends (?) late at night making up stories, not sure why when I look back at that, mostly for attention I think. I now call it my telephone torture days. I wanted people to think I was more than I was, because I felt so bad about myself or wanted pity. Fortunately today I don't feel that way with alot of recovery under my belt. The boys are probably much better off for the moment until CW and DW can get help. Lots of things can happen when you are in a blackout. The family dynamic living in an alcoholic home is traumatic.

I just listened to the video of the phone call. I felt so bad for CW my heart hurt for her. Now my heart is ice towards her. No respect for her left. This is about Summer they are missing their baby what is wrong with those people.

Lots of underlying issues here (haven't listened to phone call). It is tragic enough that Summer is missing, but the Wells family is not able to cope with all the social media (mainly youtube) contact, to put it mildly.

Why does it matter how M recorded the call? I honestly don’t understand. If someone called her confessing to murder, and the call was legally recorded, why would it matter why she chose to record it? JMO.

If it was legally done, I don't see how it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member