AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Candus IMO sounded.very drunk.and was.delusional!
Its.late.at.night I think.drinking and doing god know what.else!
Was DW home?
This.woman was.a basket.case!
She said her mother is not returning! Sad! She needs someone!
This all.just.goes.from.bad.to.worse!
I do not think this was.fake or made up!
Candus is having a break down!

All JMVOO

I'll take a shot at it.

Around midnight yesterday, Candus called Don's step sister, Mary , crying hysterically. She told Mary that Don was arrested on federal charges and was being taken to Boston. She then told Mary that someone was beating him up, and it was the cops. But then it was the Mexican drug cartel. But then no...it was the cops. Then she told Mary they told her to hang up the phone. Mary, not fully understanding the call, freaked out, worrying that either Don was arrested, or was beaten (or worse) by the drug cartel, so she called her father to see if he knew what was going on. She kept trying to call Don and Candus, but the calls kept going to voice mail. In the morning, Mary called LE , because she was concerned. They told her Don hadn't been arrested. Mary couldn't understand what the heck was going on, or what she should do, so she called CM. Cm checked, nope...Don wasn't arrested. In the mean time, other family members were posting around sm trying to find out what happened. And it blew up on YT. Mary did finally manage to get a hold of Candus to see if she was okay that morning, and Candus said, " Oh yeah, I'm fine. I have some friends over. Let me call you back. " Candus eventually calls back and tells Mary, " Yes, they still have Don. " Mary is wigged out now both about Don's well being and the social media rumors, and she had taped Candus' call, so she went on Unmasked and played the call. 1. to try to quash the sm mayhem, and 2. because she still didn't understand what was real and what was made up, and she was worried.

The end.

(Well heck, I should have just sat back and let others answer. ) ;)

It was interesting to have four interpretations that seemed to have the same take away and some consistency. :)

Candus IMO sounded.very drunk.and was.delusional!
Its.late.at.night I think.drinking and doing god know what.else!
Was DW home?
This.woman was.a basket.case!
She said her mother is not returning! Sad! She needs someone!
This all.just.goes.from.bad.to.worse!
I do not think this was.fake or made up!
Candus is having a break down!

All JMVOO

I don't think it's a coincidence that Chris has a new show out tonight and this all went down yesterday.

Another instance of "look over here, not over there", imo.

How was this supposed to help them find their daughter? I'm genuinely asking.

All MOO

So it's sheer coincidence that CW says feds came to the door, cuffed Don and took him away on the same night as the large child trafficking bust - which included TN?

Am I completely misunderstanding? M is an approved source, right?

Mary is one of Don's step sisters. But that Unmasked video has been approved, yes.

I am curious if DW will end up being hands off on this whole call. Let CW look manipulative, deceptive or unhinged.
A male voice can be heard in the background at one point. Who is it? I wish they had asked M if she recognized that voice.

I heard that voice too. I listened a couple of times.
I think it was DW.

CW was recorded in a call to Mary, saying that DW had been handcuffed and taken away by police on federal charges.

This was proven to be false.

She is the one, apparently, who caused YouTube and social media to blow up last night. (Very revealing regarding lying, false emotions, etc. IMO.)

OH. Okay. Thank you for saving me half a day and enabling me to go back to proper work, ha.

So...DW was about to have (another) interview...somewhere (with CM? Still?) And CW headed him off at the pass with what appears to be crazy, drunken...hallucination? Attention-seeking behavior?

In short, CW is behaving as if she is an unparented, home alone 7th grader?

It is such a coincidence - although I don't have the timeline straight, it seems almost impossible that CW knew about the federal raid (and if she did, that's interesting - perhaps it was wishful thinking kind of delusion?)

So it's sheer coincidence that CW says feds came to the door, cuffed Don and took him away on the same night as the large child trafficking bust - which included TN?

Am I completely misunderstanding? M is an approved source, right?

It appears these are the individuals arrested in TN from the bust:
Eleven Men Arrested, Charged in Jackson Human Trafficking Operation

More individuals could have been arrested, but it would seem if the name you are thinking was one of them it would have been confirmed.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Chris has a new show out tonight and this all went down yesterday.

Another instance of "look over here, not over there", imo.

How was this supposed to help them find their daughter? I'm genuinely asking.

All MOO
Unfortunately I’m not convinced that their goal is to find Summer. I’m hoping that goal stays with LE, with the people on this website, even on YouTube if they stay focused on Summer.

Exactly. Very different to have LE handcuff and arrest you, than having cartel members grab you.

Ah, heck - do you mean to say that cartel members dress and behave differently than Federal LE agents?

I'll take a shot at it.

Around midnight yesterday, Candus called Don's step sister, Mary , crying hysterically. She told Mary that Don was arrested on federal charges and was being taken to Boston. She then told Mary that someone was beating him up, and it was the cops. But then it was the Mexican drug cartel. But then no...it was the cops. Then she told Mary they told her to hang up the phone. Mary, not fully understanding the call, freaked out, worrying that either Don was arrested, or was beaten (or worse) by the drug cartel, so she called her father to see if he knew what was going on. She kept trying to call Don and Candus, but the calls kept going to voice mail. In the morning, Mary called LE , because she was concerned. They told her Don hadn't been arrested. Mary couldn't understand what the heck was going on, or what she should do, so she called CM. Cm checked, nope...Don wasn't arrested. In the mean time, other family members were posting around sm trying to find out what happened. And it blew up on YT. Mary did finally manage to get a hold of Candus to see if she was okay that morning, and Candus said, " Oh yeah, I'm fine. I have some friends over. Let me call you back. " Candus eventually calls back and tells Mary, " Yes, they still have Don. " Mary is wigged out now both about Don's well being and the social media rumors, and she had taped Candus' call, so she went on Unmasked and played the call. 1. to try to quash the sm mayhem, and 2. because she still didn't understand what was real and what was made up, and she was worried.

The end.

(Well heck, I should have just sat back and let others answer. ) ;)

Oh no - I'm so glad you posted the details at the end (of the aftermath). So Candus is receiving visitors in her parlor today and has no time for M? Candus says Don is still missing. Local LE knows nothing about Don's whereabouts.

How long as it been since DW has been heard from on SM? Anyone?

Cher with Voices behind the Wall on YouTube states DW has wanted to do this "prank" weeks ago.
-Unsure if it's an approved link-

But, haven't they already pulled this " prank " before, back when Candus told us all that TBI told Don that they knew Summer wasn't abducted, and when she woke up in the morning, Don was "just gone " and she hadn't seen him since ?

This is rinse and repeat, imo.

ETA: And his FB went poof then too, for a few days. :rolleyes:

My interpretation of what was shared:

-at around midnight CW calls M stating Don has been arrested or taken by the mafia etc. The call was recorded and out of concern M called CM (TIR) around 1 in the morning to share it.

-They then contacted TBI.

-knowing something was off Chris posted it will be an interesting day in Summers case on Twitter and YouTube

-rumors then swirled through the day that DW had been arrested

-the families website makes a post that rumors are swirling and they (CW &DW) are safe at home https://www.findsummerwells.com/post/lots-of-rumors

-Mary calls CW and CW says Don is still gone

-Mary calls CW and DW at another point and the calls go straight to voicemail

-CM and other sources with LE connections are told DW has not been arrested according to their knowledge

-M however was still concerned as of last night for Don based on the call and is pleading that if this is a hoax could Don please at least call her to say he is OK or call his father

Source:

This was so helpful too! Especially the part about the family website, wherein CW and DW are both safe at home (so was DW the one in the background in the phone call? Did he put CW up to this? Is he planning to disappear?)

I wonder who is charge of the family webpage.

I just listened to CW. I am just speechless. This call was Tuesday night/Wednesday morning?

I almost think she is hallucinating or something. She is out of her mind. I feel more of that sort of vibe than a straight up prank. Or if it started off a prank, she ended up calling after way too many substances and it was just a meltdown. Or some sort of psychotic break. If CW was acting and it's totally a prank just to set M up to look like a liar, then I don't even know what the word is to call her. But pretty sure drugs and alcohol a big factor.

Is DW actually gone or do we not know that? I know he wasn't arrested.

I agree that everything either of one of these people have said means nothing. Poor Summer.

Last edited:
OH. Okay. Thank you for saving me half a day and enabling me to go back to proper work, ha.

So...DW was about to have (another) interview...somewhere (with CM? Still?) And CW headed him off at the pass with what appears to be crazy, drunken...hallucination? Attention-seeking behavior?

In short, CW is behaving as if she is an unparented, home alone 7th grader?

It is such a coincidence - although I don't have the timeline straight, it seems almost impossible that CW knew about the federal raid (and if she did, that's interesting - perhaps it was wishful thinking kind of delusion?)
I really can’t say what her motivation was, but it appears to have backfired. It was a complete fabrication.

What federal raid are you speaking of? Lol, I can’t keep up with all of this chaos…

I really can’t say what her motivation was, but it appears to have backfired. It was a complete fabrication.

What federal raid are you speaking of? Lol, I can’t keep up with all of this chaos…
I think it’s called Operation United Front. If you google, you’ll get all the info. Not sure if we can answer here since I don’t know if it relates to Summer.

I just listened to CW. I am just speechless. This call was Tuesday night/Wednesday morning?

I almost think she is hallucinating or something. She is out of her mind. I feel more of that sort of vibe than a straight up prank. Or if it started off a prank, she ended up calling after way too many substances and it was just a meltdown. Or some sort of psychotic break. If CW was acting and it's totally a prank just to set M up to look like a liar, then I don't even know what the word is to call her. But pretty sure drugs and alcohol a big factor.

Is DW actually gone or do we not know that? I know he wasn't arrested.

I agree that everything either of one of these people have said means nothing. Something horrific happened between 3 pm - 630 pm to Summer for sure.

Based on my own (field) research, where I've seen these behaviors "in the wild," so to speak (in California), I'd say that my first guess is that someone got hold of a stimulant and combined it with alcohol. In emergency rooms, there is little way to distinguish between regular psychosis (usually from some underlying mental illness) and drug-induced psychosis, until bloodwork is done. And, if it's drug-induced, the patient will settle down as the drug wears off, whereas schizophrenics (etc) often need medication to get out of the psychosis.

Maybe CW could even see DW, but didn't believe it was really him...I've seen people be that psychotic (I'm not using the word in a perjorative sense). Since we don't know of any diagnosis of mental illness in CW, I'm going to go with drugs. IMO. One example from the field: man is being transported by ambulance to a psych ward and believes that "someone" has taken the driver and the attendant out of their respective seats and replaced them with enemy "family members." The man is wildly upset and has to be restrained, but he maintains (until about a day later) that he doesn't understand how these "family members" ever managed to hijack an ambulance and kidnap him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3