AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DW is probably getting very nervous and fearful going back to prison with those SA being filed. Remember when DW interviewed what would he want to happen to Summers kidnapper paraphrasing he didn’t want Summers kidnapper going to prison it was the worst thing there was odd answer when your daughter abducted, tortured and possibly murdered.

I think he’s going on the run, in hiding soon if not already so he’s not arrested for SA charges. I’m sure he would be back in prison so just blame being taken by Cartels.

BBM
Yes. His Linguistic disposition (how someone views the perpetrator) was in favour, this is unexpected. We expect the (in this case) the parents to wish hell to rain down on them, and i'm being kind. It is often found, when the alleged grieved linguistically supports or empathises with the perp, they are either close to them, know them, or it's them. His "Linguistic Disposition" was one of the first things that put me on alert.

moo

IMO, I mean by some random person following this case that does not know Summer's parents or extended family. Probably the same person(s) who created a false "breaking news" that DW was arrested yesterday. They are sitting back watching this burn.
If a random stranger perpetrated the hoax without DW's and CB's knowledge then I'll bet dollars to donuts that DW will contact a YT channel by the end of today to set the record straight. It's not his personality to tolerate social media outrage against him if he's being falsely accused of being the prankster. He's raged against social media "haters" since early interviews. MOO.

Last edited:
It was a jumbled mess phone call crying and rambling. The first thing she says is “They took him” then later she mentions federal and Boston then starts talking about the Cartels taking him so who knows.
This. Feds arresting DW and taking him to Boston and a Mexican drug cartel showing up and taking DW to Mexico seem like 2 very different things. Seems like it would be difficult to mix these 2 things up, JMO.

The one thing this phone call really shows us is that, it is absolutely NOT beneath the Wells to create a false scenario when it serves their purposes. Would they do this on a phone call to Don's sister ? I think that answer is pretty obvious to most of us here. Would they create a false scenario to explain away the disappearance of a child ? That doesn't seem like a stretch of the imagination to me .

Spiders weave ...that's just what they do.

JMO

This whole deception yesterday, including the post to their website that they’re sitting quietly at home, makes me wonder if we know anything about the day Summer disappeared after H was dropped off. I’m having trouble believing CBW’s entire story at this point until something can be verified. JMO.

IMO, I mean by some random person following this case that does not know Summer's parents or extended family. Probably the same person(s) who created a false "breaking news" that DW was arrested yesterday. They are sitting back watching this burn.

Well, I'm all turned around now, except I feel the need to mention that IF said phone call does involve a spoofed number to pretend to be Candus, as has been speculated earlier, then it would have to be someone who knew CW/DW's cell phone number in the first place in order to clone it, wouldn't it?

I thought this last night as well. After realizing most people still thought the caller was Candus I re-listened, and sure enough, towards the end I really do see it being Candus.

So she makes drunk calls late at night making stuff up?
Don can't be both arrested with cops all over the property while Mexican "mafia" is torturing him... im worried that she's having a breakdown and given everything that's gone on I very much fear her well-being right now.
its all so sketchy and convoluted.
WHERE IS SUMMER
I'm worried about Summer,and her brothers well-being. I just can't muster any more than that,especially after that stunt. MOO

Can someone recap the events of the past 24-36 hours?

I don't even know how to begin and stay within TOS and will try and reread (there's so much). Where is DW? Is it known at all? I mean, we aren't doubting that CW made a call to M, right?

So it wasn't social media/youtube that started the rumor? CW is on tape talking about it?

I don't even know how to begin and stay within TOS and will try and reread (there's so much). Where is DW? Is it known at all? I mean, we aren't doubting that CW made a call to M, right?

So it wasn't social media/youtube that started the rumor? CW is on tape talking about it?
I am sure someone has the right words for a recap..but that person is not me.

My interpretation of what was shared:

-at around midnight CW calls M stating Don has been arrested or taken by the mafia etc. The call was recorded and out of concern M called CM (TIR) around 1 in the morning to share it.

-They then contacted TBI.

-knowing something was off Chris posted it will be an interesting day in Summers case on Twitter and YouTube

-rumors then swirled through the day that DW had been arrested

-the families website makes a post that rumors are swirling and they (CW &DW) are safe at home https://www.findsummerwells.com/post/lots-of-rumors

-Mary calls CW and CW says Don is still gone

-Mary calls CW and DW at another point and the calls go straight to voicemail

-CM and other sources with LE connections are told DW has not been arrested according to their knowledge

-M however was still concerned as of last night for Don based on the call and is pleading that if this is a hoax could Don please at least call her to say he is OK or call his father

Source:

I don't even know how to begin and stay within TOS and will try and reread (there's so much). Where is DW? Is it known at all?
I will try, but the following is IMO:

My understanding is that CBW called M (DW’s step sister) around 11pm crying and saying that DW had been arrested. That call is in a video that WS approved yesterday. CBW also mentioned feds taking DW into custody to Boston and the Mexican cartel taking him to Mexico. M called CM trying to find out if DW was, in fact, arrested. CM confirmed with LE sources that DW was not in custody at the time and that LE does not typically arrest people in the middle of the night with no helicopters/lights.

The following morning, a fake website had news of DW’s arrest. Many creators on YouTube were reporting he had been arrested. Summer’s website posted a statement saying that the parents were quiet and home.

VoicesBehindTheWall then disavowed the Wells and said the whole thing was a prank. CM (and others) confirmed to WS and another channel that DW had not been arrested, and that the call was staged by CBW. The theory apparently is that if M told everyone DW was arrested and he proved he was not, it would damage her future credibility.

I have no knowledge of anyone confirming contact with DW or CBW since yesterday.

I’m sure I missed some details that others can fill in. JMO.

CW was recorded in a call to Mary, saying that DW had been handcuffed and taken away by police on federal charges.

This was proven to be false.

She is the one, apparently, who caused YouTube and social media to blow up last night. (Very revealing regarding lying, false emotions, etc. IMO.)

I'll take a shot at it.

Around midnight yesterday, Candus called Don's step sister, Mary , crying hysterically. She told Mary that Don was arrested on federal charges and was being taken to Boston. She then told Mary that someone was beating him up, and it was the cops. But then it was the Mexican drug cartel. But then no...it was the cops. Then she told Mary they told her to hang up the phone. Mary, not fully understanding the call, freaked out, worrying that either Don was arrested, or was beaten (or worse) by the drug cartel, so she called her father to see if he knew what was going on. She kept trying to call Don and Candus, but the calls kept going to voice mail. In the morning, Mary called LE , because she was concerned. They told her Don hadn't been arrested. Mary couldn't understand what the heck was going on, or what she should do, so she called CM. Cm checked, nope...Don wasn't arrested. In the mean time, other family members were posting around sm trying to find out what happened. And it blew up on YT. Mary did finally manage to get a hold of Candus to see if she was okay that morning, and Candus said, " Oh yeah, I'm fine. I have some friends over. Let me call you back. " Candus eventually calls back and tells Mary, " Yes, they still have Don. " Mary is wigged out now both about Don's well being and the social media rumors, and she had taped Candus' call, so she went on Unmasked and played the call. 1. to try to quash the sm mayhem, and 2. because she still didn't understand what was real and what was made up, and she was worried.

The end.

(Well heck, I should have just sat back and let others answer. ) ;)

Last edited:
(478) Don Wells Rumors Explained: LIVE Interview with Mary Howard - YouTube

Recorded phone call from CW to Mary, DW's sister last night.
CW told M that DW had been arrested and taken to Boston.

CM said CW & DW wanted M to spread this so they could come back and say 'she made the story up, see how they don't tell the truth'

So it's sheer coincidence that CW says feds came to the door, cuffed Don and took him away on the same night as the large child trafficking bust - which included TN?

Am I completely misunderstanding? M is an approved source, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier